Jane Jensen has a new studio + projects

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
Maybe there should just be a kickstarter thread so all these go in a single thread that people can ignore if they're not interested.

I would like that. Of course then we'd need to sticky it most likely, which means we'd have half of the front page be stickies. My solution to that would have a single sticky for the main game pages, but then we'd have multiple threads inside of a sticky thread inside of a MAIN sticky thread.

I N C E P T I O N

thespyder

Golden Member
Aug 31, 2006
anyone else notice the similarity in name between Jane and that gnome from Baldur's Gate 2?

Red Storm

Lifer
Oct 2, 2005
anyone else notice the similarity in name between Jane and that gnome from Baldur's Gate 2?

lol yes, first thing that popped into my head when I saw the thread title:

Jan.jpg

georgec84

May 9, 2011
$400k is pretty much locked in.

Now for $450k to add a full orchestra for the soundtrack and 1000 lines of dialogue! Still 14 hours to achieve this. It can be done!

Last edited:

georgec84

May 9, 2011
^ Not bad. Add another ~$5k from Paypal, and we made $440k.

Not to mention people can still become backers through Pinkerton Road's website using Paypal.

http://pinkertonroad.com/join-csg/

People can still get the same rewards as all the kickstarter pledge tiers through May 25!