Jamie Lee Curtis Rumor...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Well all I know is if that is the body you end up with, I want me some male body parts too darn it! :p

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
I don't know how you guys can drool over her, even in True Lies. She's not that attractive, even for normal woman's standards and far less for an actress. You know, she could have been born a hermaphrodite, who knows. At birth, the doctor observes the child and decides which organ best fits by see if it is more a she or a he. She has a normal husband and a normal child but that doesn't eliminate the fact that she could have been a hermaphrodite.

DanC

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2000
Wow... there's certainly alot of stuff out there speculating that she is.
I really don't care.
She's a nice lady - and I liked her. Very personable - but, hollywood makeup does alot for a person. She's rather plain in real life, but very nice personality.

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000

<< At birth, the doctor observes the child and decides which organ best fits by see if it is more a she or a he. >>

Actually it is a decision that both the parents and the doctor make together. Unfortunately most hermaphrodite children are surgically modified to have female genitalia. If they need it, hormone therapy is administered eventually.
But here's what gets me - they have done studies, and many hermaphrodites that now live as women wish that the doctor would have left them with their male genitalia, because they don't feel comfortable with their body. Most of them have psychological problems because of the decision their parents made, and a few are actually getting plastic surgery done to attempt to restore their genitalia.

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999

<< She's a nice lady - and I liked her. Very personable - but, hollywood makeup does alot for a person. She's rather plain in real life, but very nice personality. >>

Yeah, don't take this thread the wrong way, like I'm trying to label her as a freak or something. I just heard it today at work and I was curious as to whether it was true or not. She still looks good, and nnnit really doesn't change the way I look at her scene in True Lies ;)

Fathom5

Nov 3, 2000

<< She's a nice lady - and I liked her. Very personable - but, hollywood makeup does alot for a person. She's rather plain in real life, but very nice personality. >>

I think that says it all right there. It's amazing how a good personality can make a homely person beautiful, and vice versa.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
What would happen if they (the doctors) just left the genitalia alone? I'd think, letting the person make the choice as they matured would be better.

DirkBelig

Banned
Oct 15, 1999
LOL, DanC.:D

I think that the guys who don't like her are the typical Carmen Electra/Pamela Lee fans who like their women inflatable and none too bright.

Guys who appreciate a brain like JLC and Sigourney Weaver, Linda Hamilton (T2 era), Janeanne Garofalo, Michelle Yeoh, etc.

I like women you can talk to when you're done banging them like a screen door. Ya know?

IBhacknU

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999

<< She is sterile and her children are adopted. We learned this in the Biology of Reproduction class I am taking right now. >>

They teach these things in school?

DanC

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2000

<< Guys who appreciate a brain like JLC and Sigourney Weaver, Linda Hamilton >>

ooooohhhhh YUMMMYYY!

Dirk - that's two beers... :)

[edit] - an afterthought... Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio.... MMMMMMMMMM!!!! :)

Pennstate

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
They teach these things in school?

Well, you can bet he's not going to school in Kentucky :)

PCAddict

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 1999
I like women you can talk to when you're done banging them like a screen door. Ya know?

So do I, so I can ask for a nice cold beer. :D