Jamie Lee Curtis Rumor...

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
I heard she was born a Hermaphrodite....anyone else heard about this? Weird :disgust:

Gatsby

Golden Member
Nov 6, 1999
I could be wrong but..
I thought she was born with 3 sex chromosomes instead of the usual 2.
That could be the genetic marker but I'm not up on my genetics.

Gatsby

DanC

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2000
Sigh... NO.
Jamie Lee is a normal woman married to a normal man with normal children.
I used to work for VoiceStream wireless in IT management.
Having met the lady (she is the spokesperson)
She's curiously alot less attractive in person than in the movies -
But (appears) to be entirely the normal wife and mom. Very nice lady.

I however was not invited to examine her that closely. :Q

Pennstate

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
Is she a XXY? Did you know XXY females are officially banned from olympic competition?

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
YO-

If you saw her in true lies, you would wish for anything. :D

Strangely enough, she is one of those women who are maybe not the best looking, although she is at times, but one who just exudes sexuality.

Like those CFM or FMN or FMQ shoes and babes.

Praetor

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
Jamie Lee Curtis, sexy? I'd have to seriously disagree with you guys. Ugh. No. Never. :disgust:

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
She did look good in True Lies during the strip scene...

Definitly not the finest woman out there - but she ain't bad (for her age)

HEUGE

Oct 1, 2000
I believe that Ms. Curtis is in-fact XXY (or some strange combination). As the daughter of Tony Curtis, I think I read that she was born with this genetic defect and was therefore not able to have children. She had gone the route of adoption since she could not reproduce naturally. If I am wrong, please correct me, but I have heard of this for many years. Has anyone read her autobiography?

Fathom5

Nov 3, 2000
LOL @ Red I agree with you on that Red

I also had heard that she was unable to have children to due a gentic defect.

jhu

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
actually, ms. curtis has androgen resistance. her testosterone receptors don't work. so even though she's genetically male, she defaulted to female. as a result her gonads had to be removed or else she'll risk getting cancer (because the gonads don't have any controls to stop making testosterone).

DirkBelig

Banned
Oct 15, 1999
I dig her for her strength. I liked her BEFORE I saw "Trading Places", but when she got nekkid, I was like :Q:Q:Q:Q!!!

"True Lies" was k3wl 2! Check out her movie "Love Letters". Most of the nudie shots on the Net are from that.

Spoooon

Lifer
Mar 3, 2000
I don't know how true it is regarding Jamie Lee Curtis. But one thing I did learn about women that are born XXY is that, while they cannot have children, they are usually more attractive than the average female. Psychology of women was the best class I ever took. ;)

adazam10

Jan 27, 2000
Jamie Lee Curtis has testicular feminization syndrome, which is a form of male pseudohermaphroditism. She is genetically XY. She has female external genitalia and testes that didn't descend. She is missing the receptor for androgens in her tissues. She is sterile and her children are adopted. We learned this in the Biology of Reproduction class I am taking right now.

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
Red, you're missing the other important point - there's no risk of pregnancy!! ;)