Jacob Wohl Wanted on Felony Arrest Warrant

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
One of these days, these 2 morons are going to bumble into finding something real, and no one will believe them. The men who cried bullshit.

Not likely. They don't actually investigate anything. They just make shit up.

Wohl said that the veracity of the information he spreads is not important, and that "All that matters is how far those claims travel, and how many people believe them." He further said that truth is an obsolete concept, stating that "It’s something that can’t be thought about in a linear, binary true-false, facts-non-facts – you can’t do that anymore [...] It’s just not the way it works."[21] He defended his attempt to manipulate elections, stating that "It is not illegal, unethical, or untoward for Americans to steer an American election." Without providing any evidence, Wohl claimed that antisemitism was behind his Twitter suspension, and that it was retribution for his purported "investigation" of Representative Ilhan Omar

• Wow
Reactions: DarthKyrie

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
One of these days, these 2 morons are going to bumble into finding something real, and no one will believe them. The men who cried bullshit.

Not likely. They don't actually investigate anything. They just make shit up.

Wohl said that the veracity of the information he spreads is not important, and that "All that matters is how far those claims travel, and how many people believe them." He further said that truth is an obsolete concept, stating that "It’s something that can’t be thought about in a linear, binary true-false, facts-non-facts – you can’t do that anymore [...] It’s just not the way it works."[21] He defended his attempt to manipulate elections, stating that "It is not illegal, unethical, or untoward for Americans to steer an American election." Without providing any evidence, Wohl claimed that antisemitism was behind his Twitter suspension, and that it was retribution for his purported "investigation" of Representative Ilhan Omar

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
hahaha

dear god they included their own names in the illegal robocall script

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
The calls were apparently made in multiple states...

They are sooooooo deeply and truly boned.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
If they go to jail, they won't be going to some cushy resort jail. They will be going to *Detroit* jail?

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
We need a new law to address chronic, repeated jackassery. Given that recidivism is undoubtedly going to he high with this offense, long sentences are in order.

Section 101(a) of the Penal Code:

(a) Whoever, with specific intent, shall engage in the practice of total jackassery three (3) or more times within one calendar year, shall be subject to a fine of not less than $10,000 and a minimum term of three (3) years in the state penitentiary.
Just tattoo a penis on their foreheads.

Feb 4, 2009

I am no expert on the subject
I wonder how this works?
My number is a MA number, if I am in FL and take the call that call is routed thru MA & FL plus possibly elsewhere. Would that be a violation in both or all the States?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I am no expert on the subject
I wonder how this works?
My number is a MA number, if I am in FL and take the call that call is routed thru MA & FL plus possibly elsewhere. Would that be a violation in both or all the States?

I think they used land lines. Cell phone numbers don't work like that. If you're in FL calling anywhere but MA, the call doesn't go anywhere near MA infrastructure.

Feb 4, 2009
I think they used land lines. Cell phone numbers don't work like that. If you're in FL calling anywhere but MA, the call doesn't go anywhere near MA infrastructure.

Some wireless numbers must have been caught up in the auto dialer. I cannot believe they would bother to scub wireless numbers.
As a former telcom guy but not a switch guy, I know out of State calls could go weird loops basically to avoid some State fee(s) however I suspect all Long Distance has gone Voip/some sort of internet solution to avoid those.

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005

Man I hope so, these people should have already been in jail. What's the likelihood of them being let off easy though?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I will ask again since I've asked in previous thread can we finally put the so called wide spread voter fraud to bed and start talking more about Republican election fraud.

Mar 11, 2004
I will ask again since I've asked in previous thread can we finally put the so called wide spread voter fraud to bed and start talking more about Republican election fraud.

As long as you keep partaking in that discussion with people that knowingly lie about it, then no apparently not.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Election fraud committed by white criminals in suits is a lot less scary than mythical voter fraud committed by black people in hoodies who...might...just have a gun on them and need shoot in the back by the local police.

Just saying.