Jacob Wohl Wanted on Felony Arrest Warrant

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Took Twitter all of 30 seconds to undo the latest smear attempt by these two idiots. Do they not get that the internet is forever?

Also, who the fuck has a Vin Diesel Triple X tattoo?!

At this point it's an act.

Wohl is like an internet busker who's game is to just do insane stupid shit to see how long it can take the internet to figure him out. ....I don't see any other reason.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I had no idea who Jacob Wohl was until I read this thread, and now I'm pretty happy about it. That said, why does anyone report what he says?

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
I had no idea who Jacob Wohl was until I read this thread, and now I'm pretty happy about it. That said, why does anyone report what he says?
because he's always caught with his foot in his mouth?
he proving the old adage 'insanity is repeating the same thing and expecting a different outcome',

how many time is he going to try smearing someone with a fake testimonial only to be left holding the bag? does he not learn anything? oh, that right, he's a trump humper so never.

Reactions: esquared

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
As one might suspect, Wohl's "press conference" was shoddy, embarrassing, and easily debunked

Wohl clearly thinks that "fake news" actually works the way Trump claims it does; all you have to do is make an allegation and everyone immediately and incredulously believes it and shames the "guilty" party into oblivion. Unfortunately, for the people that drink the cool aide, this is true.

I just wonder if the guy really is a Marine; if not, I would think the Corps would issue a denial in 'proper terms'. shortly. If he is, I suspect his command structure will be very unhappy with him and he'll be hearing about it from various Captains, Majors and Colonels in due course.

The ads write themselves:

"While Donald Trump gives aid & comfort to America's enemies, E. Warren gives aid & comfort to American troops"

Or...

"Beth... still smokin', after all these years."

Or, perhaps...

"What Trump is doing to the country, Warren is doing to this young man!"

"You think Melania is a trophy? Look what I've got!"

#WhipMeWarren2020

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Because conservatives take everything he says as gospel truth. Where do you think the idea that Planned Parenthood was selling baby parts came from?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Because conservatives take everything he says as gospel truth. Where do you think the idea that Planned Parenthood was selling baby parts came from?

That was James O'Keefe of Project Veritas. Wohl is a wannabee.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000

He one of Trump's biggest Twitter bootlickers. He was infamous for it and really quite entertaining (as you can imagine)
His wiki is really a must-read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Wohl

Fucking Millennials, right?!

Edit: and for what it's worth, the apple didn't fall far from the tree. His dad is just as clinically insane and stupid as his son.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
The douchebags of the 1980s called and want their douchebag outfit back. Seriously, did Jacob get that suit and tie out of his dad's closet?

Reactions: DarthKyrie

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Now...Wohl and Burkman claim they're going to produce the guy who provides drugs to Pelosi and Schiff.

Lol..These knuckleheads have GOT to be making money off this shit somehow...They seem content to spread these lies without any regrets. Gullible people actually believe this shit

Feb 4, 2009
Now...Wohl and Burkman claim they're going to produce the guy who provides drugs to Pelosi and Schiff.

Lol..These knuckleheads have GOT to be making money off this shit somehow...They seem content to spread these lies without any regrets. Gullible people actually believe this shit

It’s almost like he wants someone to sue him. Maybe he wants to make somekind of weird statement during the trial.
Is it possible that anyone could be as incompetent as this guy?

PJFrylar

Apr 17, 2016
One of these days, these 2 morons are going to bumble into finding something real, and no one will believe them. The men who cried bullshit.