~~~~ IWANNA ~~~~

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

igowerf

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2000
Looking for a picture frame mouse pad. They're the ones that have a slit that let you slip a picture underneath the top of the mouse pad. I got a free one from franklincovey.com but I want to get a few more for friends. Most places online require that you buy them in bulk. :(

pkypkypky

Golden Member
Apr 18, 2001
I need a HOT DEAL on ski pants or bibs. B&M or online plz....i don't want to pay too much and i'm going skiing pretty soon! Thanks :)

Rally1

Platinum Member
May 20, 2001
EPSON 880 printer

I bought a few back when they were almost free from Dell, I kept one. Now my gf needs a printer too, and this is a great printer (refills are so cheap). So now I need to find a good price on one, $70 or less would be nice ;) .

PM me. thanks

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Anyone know where to get an inexpensive 4 port (or more) USB PCI card? USB 2.0 is not necessary, since all my peripherals are 1.0 or 1.1. Anyone know? I see lots on eBay, but I'm not sure what too look for in terms of quality.

Nefir

Sep 22, 2000
I am looking for a deal on the Archos 6gb Jukebox Recorder. Amazon.com's stocks are empty at this time, unfortunately. Looking for a price around Amazon's. Lower, if possible (yes, I know, I am a cheap bastard).

Thanks!

AnimEva

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2000
anyone have the rebate for the epson printer the 480 from black sunday from staples.com?

I received my order a week ago but before that staples decided to remove the rebate from their website, anyone please? thank you

Please PM me if you can help me out

jtw99

Mar 7, 2001
I also need the rebate form for the epson printer the 480 from black sunday from staples.com....please?

BigDoggie

Banned
Dec 4, 2001
I bought of the $49.95 Deramcast consoles on closeout last weekend, when BestBuy had a pallet-load of them. The console is defective, and now BB is sold out.

Anyone know of a .com ventor that actually has new Dreamcast consoles in stock for shipment at the $49.95 price? Or a B&M, if in the metro Atlanta, GA, area?

I have private messages enabled... any suggestions appreciated.

Raju420

Dec 14, 2000
can someone help me find a cheap 15 inch flat panel monitor, it doesn't have to be the greatest monitor in resolution 860x or 1028X is ok, i just need this monitor for my store using a software that's all i need it for, the reason i need is becasue to save space on my desk. Thanx.

JETninja

Oct 5, 2001
Hello! I need a decent hot deal on a DVD drive for the PC I just built. (found out the one in my Dell is a hardware one-ties into the TNT2...so I cant use it in the new PC!) 10 to 16X would be great....

Thanks!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Edit.....CompUSA obliged! 16X for $39 this week! Thanks!

Tanner

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2001
19" or 21" flat CRT decent/cheap suggestions? refurb, 4sale...anything :)

thx
Tanner

TOFUguY

Oct 11, 2001
I NEED A RIO PMP300 DATA TRANSFER PARALLEL PORT CABLE!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM ME!!! THANX =]

I NEED A RIO PMP300 DATA TRANSFER PARALLEL PORT CABLE!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM ME!!! THANX =]

Tanner

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2001
HELP!!! Anyone got a linky to a "Who let the dogs out" CD! I WANT one sooooo BAD for CHRISTMAS! OHHHH MAN! I WANT THAT CD SOOOO BAD! :D

:p

Tanner