~~~~ IWANNA ~~~~

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nutcase99

Golden Member
Dec 22, 1999
I really NEED to find a battery pack for my Compaq Aero 1500. I got the thing from a friend for free and he didn't have any batteries or a charger. If anyone can find some cheap it would be greatly apperciated.

Oh yeah and if anyone finds PC100 or PC133 128mb RAM cheap that would be awsome!

Thanks again,

Edit:
Spelling errors.

vegasink

Sep 19, 2000
I'm looking for a hot deal on "Exchange Server 5.5 w/ Outlook 2000 and 5 CALS (CD)", manufacturer: Microsoft, part # 312-01070, platform: PC.

The best I've found so far is from MicroWarehouse is $849.95.

Can you suggest a better deal?

Thanks,
Lyn

hojl

Golden Member
Aug 20, 2000
DeaI am moving to a Comcast cable area (orange county) City of Buena Park to be exact. I am wondering if there are some deals to the cable modem service? I called @home and she asked what kinda deal I had, and when I said I didn't have one and asked if one existed she was like uhhhh let me see... no.. hahaha
can you guys help me

Underclocked

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
"I wanna" some of these deals-critics to stop with the injection of criticism in peoples' efforts to post a good find. So what if there is a math error, grammar error, or whatever??? Just read and use it if you see fit and if not move along to the next.
When people attempt to share what they believe is a good deal, stop with the bashing!!
Funny thing is it always seems to be the same few that do this. Self-appointed guardians or what???

jonnyfin

Golden Member
Dec 29, 1999
I'm looking for the rockbottom price on a kensington expert mouse..either a 3 or 4 button version..hell, i'll take a 2 button if they have it. not looking to pay $80 --- thanks!

Wag

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
DOCSIS CableModem deals anyone? I want to buy my own and forgo the $10 rental fee I'm paying my cable company.

Gorham

Jul 6, 2000
I am looking for a deal on any Office 2000 upgrade (standard, pro, premium, etc.)

I am also looking for a deal on a toshiba 5109 prgressive scan dvd player.

Any help for this new member would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

KBtrade

Jan 21, 2000
Looking for Ashford.com $50 off $100 coupon code if anyone has one they are not using...Thanks!

db

Lifer
Dec 6, 1999
black inkjet ink that is magnetic so i can print my own checks.

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
Any Amazon GC deals or GC's to places selling DVDs.

(Hell, no one reads this thread so why ask?)

cpebbles

Sep 16, 2000
Looking for a good deal on a portable MP3 player with external speakers, if such a device exists. Haven't been able to find one yet, hoping for a little help from the technophiles here.

cpebbles

cappsa

Sep 14, 2000
1. Best deal on the best 19" monitor in the $300 price range.

2. USB stuff. I just got the 4 port USB hub from the Computer Geeks deal, and need some stuff to fill it up. Only thing I have is a TV capture device. Need a sweet deal on a USB mouse(especially the Logitech MouseMan Wheel), joystick/joypad, scanner, anything else cool.

zoiks

Lifer
Jan 13, 2000
Hey Mod dude....cant you put another section that says PRICEMATCHING....its not very feasable to go and pricematch since lots of people dont have that honored by the vendor.

puliqueen

Sep 21, 2000
My Alaris Weecam just bit the dust. I'm saerching for something a little mroe usable (i.e. Logitech QuickCam Pro) for under fifty bucks. Any suggestions?

Que-TiP

Dec 8, 1999
WTB: herman miller aeron chair

To finish off my home office I really want one of these chairs. However I really have a problem parting with $800 for it. If anyone has one laying around gathering dust please let me know. Also I know that herman miller employees get killer discounts, If so please e-mail me and I will drive out to you and get it. (I'm in metro Detroit) Thanks in advance!, please e-mail me!

-Alex
ayzenber@msu.edu

ygreenkitty

Sep 12, 2000
ARRGGHHH! Just call me a girl! I was at our local Micro Computer store and they had the COOLEST keyboard (I am really hard on keyboards!). It was a folding membrane covered soft keyboard. The brand name was Austel Fold 2000. They want $60.00!!!

I can't find one online.

Has anyone run accross these at a cheaper price? These weren't even shrink wrapped or in a box, talk about adding insult to injury.

Drop me a line or post if you know of any and I will be in your debt.

TIA

zoiks

Lifer
Jan 13, 2000
ygreenkitty...i saw this keyboard on a japanese web site maybe a coupla years ago...at that time i wanted to get this here but just couldnt find it....hmmm..ill keep it posted if i do find one.. Heres a pic of it
Keyboard

Useful0ne

Sep 8, 2000
Looking for an external floppy drive (3.5) for a toshiba libretto part # pa2612u
I know about laptopsforless, but they are much to high. (price wise) :)

Thanks,
U-1

bigcfromcinci

Elite Member
Jan 11, 2000
guys this is my first post here,
Be gentle :):) how does this 1 wanna work. say i want a good deal on a computer.does someone that knows of a good deal on one email me or what??

ygreenkitty

Sep 12, 2000
Yes! Zoiks, that is the one! It appears that they sell them to Companies to put a private label on them. Maybe that is why I can't find it in any of the price match services I frequent. Please do let me know if you find it and I will continue to look, also.