It was Rove.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
I thought everybody knew that conservatives are stupid and liberals are commie traitors.

I thought it was that conservatives are racist, homophobic, uncompassionate, sex-obsessed idiots, and that liberals were dope smoking, patchoulli oil wearing, non-leg shaving, "free Mumia" button-wearing unrealistic pie-in-the sky listening to too much folk music commie traitors?

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: glenn1
I thought everybody knew that conservatives are stupid and liberals are commie traitors.
I thought it was that conservatives are racist, homophobic, uncompassionate, sex-obsessed idiots, and that liberals were dope smoking, patchoulli oil wearing, non-leg shaving, "free Mumia" button-wearing unrealistic pie-in-the sky listening to too much folk music commie traitors?
You forgot "hypocritical" and "tree-hugging" respectively.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
BOBDN, it was I who named names. Now, where do I get my treasons? It sounds so delicious.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: Bowfinger
Originally posted by: glenn1
You forgot "hypocritical" and "tree-hugging" respectively.
Well sure, but I was talking to the stupids. You need to know your audience.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: Dari
BOBDN, it was I who named names. Now, where do I get my treasons? It sounds so delicious.
This is what we get after an edit? I hate to think what it looked like before.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
LOL. Moonbeam, you crack me up! :D

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002

Was he your first?

digitalsm

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2003
Show me the proof. Oh wait, you dont have any.

The most these people can get is 10 years in federal prison.

Im doubtful the FBI can pin point the people who did it.

All you are doing is playing semantics with words. Interperting it to fit your beliefs.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001

Was he your first?

Duh.
rolleye.gif

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Was he your first?
Grow up little boy. Don't take yourself so seriously.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: digitalsm

All you are doing is playing semantics with words. Interperting it to fit your beliefs.
Given that there hasn't been an on-topic post in this thread in five hours, your comments would be a lot more useful if you quoted what you're replying to.

digitalsm

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2003
Originally posted by: digitalsm

Given that there hasn't been an on-topic post in this thread in five hours, your comments would be a lot more useful if you quoted what you're replying to.

Uh that would be the original post. There has so far been not a single piece of evidence offered by anyone, pointing towards Rove. There just isnt. I also pointed out the fact, the max sentence for this crime is 10 years. I also pointed out the fact, that the FBI and DoJ rarely solve these cases.

Aegion

Nov 13, 1999
The Washington Post is now claiming they have evidence from a highly placed source that the leak came directly from the White House.
On Saturday, a senior administration official told The Washington Post that before Novak's column appeared, two top White House officials called at least six journalists and disclosed the identity of Wilson's wife. The senior administration official said the leak was "meant purely and simply for revenge." Wilson had been sent by the CIA to Niger in 2002 to examine the nuclear claims.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A29560-2003Oct1_2.html

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Pandaren
this is the age old strategy of democrats/liberals...never debate or argue the facts, just call your...

rolleye.gif

This is the age old strategy of liberal and conservative extemists, nVidiots, fanATIcs, and Intel and AMD fanbois of all types, so spare me the partisan "[right wing/left wing] are always [something or the other].

Exactly. We should also include all the other Logical Fallacies as well which are practiced at one time or another in almost every thread by every poster on the internet. It would do us all well to study them I think for healthy debate.

BTW- HS you first line is riddled with Appeal to Motives, AdHom, Hasty Generalization, and Non-support. Not bad for a one liner. I'm sure reading your entire post we would have a case study.:p