Israel First Policy by the Trump/Kushner regime

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
One of the most obvious things that one can see clearly in the Trump/Kushner regime is how prominent the role of Israel is. From the 36 year old Chief Advisor to Trump, Jared Kushner (a man with no experience in such a role) to the various other positions, we can see how things will play out between America and Israel. Of course, if one paid even a little bit of attention during the Presidential election and pre-election, one saw all the flattery that was shown towards Israel by the various candidates, including Trump and Hillary. But Trump's affection towards Israel goes a step further than any recent US president. He and his Vice President, Pence, have publicly stated many times how much they support Israel. Let's just see a few examples of their support of Israel:

Trump's comments and tweets:

• “I'm the best thing that could happen to Israel”
  • “We cannot continue to let Israel be treated with such total disdain and disrespect. They used to have a great friend in the U.S., but not anymore. The beginning of the end was the horrible Iran deal, and now this (U.N.)! Stay strong Israel, January 20th is fast approaching!”
  • “We love Israel. We will fight for Israel 100 percent, 1,000 percent. It will be there forever.”
  • “I will be very good to Israel. People know that. I have so many friends from Israel. I have won so many awards from Israel. I was even the grand marshal for the Israeli Day Parade a few years ago. So I will back Israel.”
  • “Well, I just see what is happening and I am so saddened by this Iran deal. It’s one of the worst deals I’ve ever seen under any circumstances, any deal, not just deals between nations. I think it’s a tremendous liability to Israel. I think it’s going to actually lead to nuclear proliferation and it’s going to cause a lot of problems. I will be very good to Israel. People know that. I have so many friends from Israel. I have won so many awards from Israel. I was even the grand marshal for the Israeli Day Parade a few years ago. So I will back Israel. We have a president that I think is the worst thing that has ever happened to Israel. But I will be backing it very strongly. They’re our best ally. They’re our best ally in the Middle East. They’ve really been loyal to us. We have not been loyal to them.”

So the $38 billion in military aid given to Israel in the year 2016 alone is not being loyal?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/09/14/united-states-military-aid-israel/90358564/

How much more “aid” do we need to give to Israel to show them our loyalty and support?

How can America claim to be an objective party when it comes to the so-called "peace" process between the Israelis and Palestinians?

Here we have one of Trump's top advisers, Steve Bannon, saying how he is pro-Israel and anti-Semitic.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/steve-bannon-israel-american-jews_us_582cbc4ee4b030997bbd266f

I wonder what percentage of Israelis are considered to be Semitic.

Here is Trump's pick for ambassador to Israel. Please look up David Friedman, the new Israel ambassador. This will give you an idea of what the new policy in the Middle East might look like – Israel first.

This guy supports more settlements, moving the embassy to Jerusalem and the annexation of the West Bank by Israel.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-...david-friedman-embassy-jerusalem-palestinian/

Some comments by Netanyahu regarding Trump:

Netanyahu: “President Trump is right. I built a wall along Israel's southern border. It stopped all illegal immigration. Great success. Great idea “

Here we have Netanyahu praising Trump on the topic of building barriers to keep human beings out. If one reads the sentence carefully, it even sounds very similar to how Trump talks. How interesting.

Some more comments after Trump won:

“We will work together to advance security, stability and peace in our region ...

“The bond between the US and Israel is based on shared values, shared interests and a shared future. I am sure that president-elect Trump and I will continue to strengthen the unique alliance between Israel and the U.S. and we will bring them to ever greater heights..."

Yes, I bet Trump and his team full of Israel supporters, including a hardline neocon Israeli ambassador, will definitely strengthen Israel.

Naftali Bennett, Israel's Education Minister has some of these comments:

Education Minister Naftali Bennett picked up on the Republican’s previous remarks rejecting the notion of a two-state solution, saying Trump’s victory provided “an opportunity” to do away with it altogether.

“Trump’s victory is an opportunity for Israel to immediately retract the notion of a Palestinian state in the center of the country, which would hurt our security and just cause,” Bennett said in a statement.

“This is the position of the president-elect, as written in his platform, and it should be our policy, plain and simple,” he said. “The era of a Palestinian state is over. We are sure the special relationship between the United States and Israel will continue, and even grow stronger.”

Yes, of course the Palestinian state is over. And yes, America and its new owners (same as the old owners) will of course side heavily with Israel and make life even more miserable for the Palestinians.

Finance Minister Moshe Kahlon (Kulanu), said that “Israel, as the only democracy in the Middle East, salutes the U.S., the oldest democracy in the world, on a democratic election process that expresses the will of the voter.

“We look forward to working jointly with the new American government to strengthen the strategic and economic ties between our countries.”

Yes, Democracy. A Democracy that constantly violates human life and human dignity.

By the way, this is straight from Breitbart so I'm not sure if that is mainstream news or not (or even its validity).

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/11/09/netanyahu-trump-true-friend-israel-will/

Stephen Miller, top Trump advisor.

Here we have a 31 year old “adviser” to Trump. A so-called right wing Jew who has a certain ideology about immigrants and people of certain backgrounds. This guy worked with Jeff Sessions, another person who has certain views about certain people. I'm assuming many of you know what I mean by that. It tells you that people of a similar ideology are working together. It has been reported that this recent Muslim ban is the work of Miller and Bannon. Of course, given their pro-Israel nature, one wouldn't be surprised by this.

http://forward.com/fast-forward/360749/stephen-miller-steve-bannon-wrote-trumps-inaugural-speech/

Jared Kushner, top Trump advisor

Some history about Kushner from a very personal source. I don't know the validity of this but the article doesn't seem out of line. Based on other information, it makes sense in some ways. But please come to your own conclusions:

http://mondoweiss.net/2017/01/jared-kushner-israel/

Of course we have probably the chief person behind Trump in every way possible. Not only is he Trump's son in law, he is probably one of the youngest persons to hold such a high position in power with no experience at all in that regard. Besides being in a rich family and supposedly being competent in business dealings, I wonder what other thing he has done to make him hold such a position. One thing we do know is that Trump has said in a NY Times article that Kushner will be his “peace” broker in the Middle East (presumably between Israel and the Palestinians). He says “He knows the region, knows the people, knows the players.”

Here is a mainstream news outlet that I believe many people “trust.” This outlet claims that Mr. Kushner is not very well known despite what Trump says about his son in law.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/23/...l-player-on-israel-is-little-known-there.html

The question is, in what world Mr. Kushner a fair and honest “peace” broker? He is a Orthodox Jew who has donated a lot of money to Israeli settlements in the West Bank. The land that is in heavy dispute. Just think about that for a second. We have a man in a top position who is called a peace broker but who has clearly made it known his intentions and which he leans in the Israel-Palestine conflict. But of course, based on Trump's history and comments, most can tell that a very heavy Israel bias will exist – and that is even without the influence exerted by all the Zionists in Trump's administration, including some of his very closest advisers.

Here are some mainstream and non-mainstream articles about Mr. Kushner's settlement support:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.54b44d4e6adb

http://www.mintpressnews.com/trumps-son-in-law-funds-israeli-settlement-projects/222904/

Of course we have Mr. Kushner fine tuning Trump's words and policies towards the Israel lobby, known as AIPAC:

http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.712750

AIPAC is a powerful group that lobbies American politicians towards favorable policies towards Israel.

Another non-mainstream article. Please read it first before jumping to conclusions. I've tried to list mostly mainstream media articles here because I know many people only trust them. But let's also try to keep an open mind about lesser known outlets.

http://www.carbonated.tv/news/trump-soninlaw-jared-kushner-and-the-israeli-connection

This post is not a attack on anyone or any group of people. It is just to show that the people who are called our leaders need to be looked at objectively. There is a lot of turmoil and chaos going on in our world right now. Trump is saying a lot of things and doing a lot of things. He is saying things about Iran (a country that has nowhere near the bloody record of Israel) and trying to ban certain people. We all should look carefully at the entire picture before jumping aboard the hate wagon.

Please everyone: we don't need any more wars in this world. Let's all try to work together. The more we ban people, the more we verbally abuse other countries, the more we favor certain people over another people, the more hatred and distrust we create.

We should all stand up and say no to war! I know that Trump and his team are pushing hard to create further division, further hate, and further chaos but we should know where he is coming from. There is a certain agenda at play and before things get out of control, we should come to our senses.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
They will fan the flames that are a big part of the reason the Middle East burns with animosity towards us. Well played gentlemen.

Mxylplyx

Diamond Member
Mar 21, 2007
Israel wants to pick a fight with Iran and then pay for the war with American blood. Trumps team will probably be happy to oblige.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Israel wants to pick a fight with Iran and then pay for the war with American blood. Trumps team will probably be happy to oblige.

It worked in Iraq, Libya & Syria, too. The tail has wagged the dog for some while now.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
This is Trump's full speech to AIPAC (pro-Israel lobbying group)

You can see for yourselves the full picture of where Trump will lead America when it comes to Israel. No one will stand in Israel's way and Trump will make sure of that. We can see him already trying to portray Iran as a villain when the reality is different.

http://time.com/4267058/donald-trump-aipac-speech-transcript/

Just some quotes:

"In spring of 2004 at the height of the violence in the Gaza Strip, I was the grand marshal of the 40th Salute to Israel Parade, the largest-single gathering in support of the Jewish state."

"Iran is a very big problem and will continue to be. But if I'm not elected president, I know how to deal with trouble. And believe me, that's why I'm going to be elected president, folks."

"With President Obama in his final year -- yea!"

(LAUGHTER)

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

(LAUGHTER)

"He may be the worst thing to ever happen to Israel, believe me, believe me. And you know it and you know it better than anybody."

"When I'm president, believe me, I will veto any attempt by the U.N. to impose its will on the Jewish state. It will be vetoed 100 percent."

When you live in a society where the firefighters are the heroes, little kids want to be firefighters. When you live in a society where athletes and movie stars are the heroes, little kids want to be athletes and movie stars.

In Palestinian society, the heroes are those who murder Jews. We can't let this continue. We can't let this happen any longer.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

You cannot achieve peace if terrorists are treated as martyrs. Glorifying terrorists is a tremendous barrier to peace. It is a horrible, horrible way to think. It's a barrier that can't be broken. That will end and it'll end soon, believe me.

(APPLAUSE)

In Palestinian textbooks and mosques, you've got a culture of hatred that has been fomenting there for years. And if we want to achieve peace, they've got to go out and they've got to start this educational process. They have to end education of hatred. They have to end it and now.

(APPLAUSE)

There is no moral equivalency. Israel does not name public squares after terrorists. Israel does not pay its children to stab random Palestinians.

You see, what President Obama gets wrong about deal-making is that he constantly applies pressure to our friends and rewards our enemies.

----------

Yeah, Palestinians cannot have other types of heroes because America and Israel have made life a living hell for the past 50+ years. They can only throw rocks because America doesn't give them $38 billion of military aid to commit mass murder like it does to Israel.

Last edited:

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Here is more anti-Iran propaganda Trump gave in a speech in front of AIPAC:

"Iran is a problem in Iraq, a problem in Syria, a problem in Lebanon, a problem in Yemen and will be a very, very major problem for Saudi Arabia. Literally every day, Iran provides more and better weapons to support their puppet states. Hezbollah, Lebanon received -- and I'll tell you what, it has received sophisticated anti-ship weapons, anti-aircraft weapons and GPS systems and rockets like very few people anywhere in the world and certainly very few countries have. Now they're in Syria trying to establish another front against Israel from the Syrian side of the Golan Heights.

In Gaza, Iran is supporting Hamas and Islamic jihad.

And in the West Bank, they're openly offering Palestinians $7,000 per terror attack and $30,000 for every Palestinian terrorist's home that's been destroyed. A deplorable, deplorable situation.

(APPLAUSE)

Iran is financing military forces throughout the Middle East and it's absolutely incredible that we handed them over $150 billion to do even more toward the many horrible acts of terror.

(APPLAUSE)

Secondly, we will totally dismantle Iran's global terror network which is big and powerful, but not powerful like us.

(APPLAUSE)

Iran has seeded terror groups all over the world. During the last five years, Iran has perpetuated terror attacks in 25 different countries on five continents. They've got terror cells everywhere, including in the Western Hemisphere, very close to home.

Iran is the biggest sponsor of terrorism around the world. And we will work to dismantle that reach, believe me, believe me."

-----------------

If this is not war rhetoric on behalf of Israel, then I don't know what is. This guy is selling out America in order to win favor with Zionists.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Yep. Letting Bibi & the settlers really put the bone to the Pals will just mean more delicious libtard tears, right?

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Interesting point... I wonder what military sign ups will look like over the next few months with Trump in office and stirring the global pot.

My prediction is exactly what happened in the Bush days, only more pronounced and with more attitude accompanying the subsequent down-grade in desired personnel needs from the White House/DoD.

With Dump and Bannon at the wheel? I'm not sure I can blame anyone for steering their kids away from the military or passing on that enlistment or re-up. Anyone who tries to embrace Putin while flipping off the likes of Australia (wtf?) while undermining the faith our allies have in us is inexcusable.

These guys want to take on an Expansionist Islam and an Expansionist China. We're back to the early Bush days in that if you're not worried you're not paying attention.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Here we have BBC "assessing" the Trump win for Israel. Notice the importance of Israel on the world stage. A country of 8 million people gets so much coverage from the media.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38856289

"The arrival of Donald Trump in the White House was greeted by the Israeli right with enthusiasm. They believe that it heralds a new era of settlement expansion in the occupied territories.
The Israeli government appeared to think so too, welcoming Mr Trump's victory with the announcement of permits for new housing units in both East Jerusalem and the West Bank."

The Zionists and Trump will make life even more miserable for many Palestinians. That is their goal.

Rabbi Shmuley Boteach writes in The Hill:

"The No. 1 item on the agenda should be Iran.

This issue was at the heart of the dispute between Netanyahu and Obama, with the former insisting that the latter could have achieved a better deal. Ultimately, Obama caved in on many of his original demands and left the door open, as he himself admitted, for Iran to obtain a nuclear bomb in the future."

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...netanyahu-meeting-promises-fresh-start-for-us

My question to the anti-Iran warmongers is this: Israel has around a 100 nuclear warheads and multiples means of delivery - land, air and sea. Iran may or may not want a nuclear weapon. So Israel's superiority is vast compared to Iran in terms of having nuclear weapons. Of course, we don't even know how serious Iran is on getting them.

So why the huge double standard? Why can Israel have over 100 nuclear weapons and 3 delivery systems to along with them but Iran MUST be punished for something that they may not even do?

America's double standard is noted. So is Europe's.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Developing nukes, and ICBM missiles. Which they truly believe are destined to land on our cities.
It's a combination of fear of nukes, and the "Islamic threat" developed after September 11th.
But nukes don't kill people, people kill people.
Nukes are just tools, you're not afraid of a hammer?

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
On February 15, Netanyahu will meet Trump and the issue of Iran will be discussed, of course. These two men have been focused on Iran because Israel must be the only super power of the Middle East. Anyone who challenges it, must be dealt with.

Recently Netanyahu visted the UK and pressured them to impose new sanctions on Iran.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ed-sanctions-against-iran-with-trump-iykhls2g

Mr Netanyahu returned to Israel on Monday night and headed directly for the Israeli parliament, the Knesset, for votes on the settlement bill.

"The legislation gives legal protection to 4,000 settlement homes which were built in violation of Israel’s own law, which prohibits settlers from building on land owned by Palestinian families.

Palestinians condemned the law.

"This is an escalation that would only lead to more instability and chaos. It is unacceptable. It is denounced and the international community should act immediately," said Nabil Abu Rdeneh, a spokesman for Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian president

Israel’s attorney general has said he believes the law is unconstitutional and it is likely to eventually be struck down by the Israeli supreme court."

------------------

So Israel's supreme court will declare this law unconstitutional yet the Netanyahu crowd still went ahead with it? Well, when their man is in this White House, they feel they can do whatever they want.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Coincidence ? Maybe Trump had been watching too many old Orson Welles shows.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
Lots of anti-semites here that would just love seeing Israel burn. Apparently Jhhnn and raildogg

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
"The rules of the game have changed with Donald Trump's arrival as President. Now we can finally build."

-Jerusalem Deputy Mayor Meir Turgeman

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Lots of anti-semites here that would just love seeing Israel burn. Apparently Jhhnn and raildogg

You love to immediately jump to extremes, what some in Israel have in mind is about as relevant as what Daesh does in relation to Islam in general.

That is taking it to an extreme also, but you seem to have a very limited world view in many regards.

Last edited: