Israel 'cuts Palestinian water'

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Irish

Mar 6, 2009
Your one of the few people on these forums who actually has a grasp on what the reality is in the middle east!!
Excellent response!!

Actually, he's just another IDF bigot, brainwashed into believing that Israel can do no wrong. However, I can fully understand your misplaced adoration.

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Actually, he's just another IDF bigot, brainwashed into believing that Israel can do no wrong. However, I can fully understand your misplaced adoration.

to bad you are not smart enough to refute what he has to say with facts..instead of childish babbling.....

Red Irish

Mar 6, 2009
to bad you are not smart enough to refute what he has to say with facts..instead of childish babbling.....

Too bad you're not humane enough to detach yourself from a mindset that leads to human suffering. What he says is nothing more than IDF propaganda, so thanks, but I hold organisations such as Amnesty International in higher esteem than you and your ilk, whereby I'll pass up this opportunity to refute and pass you over to them.

Last edited:

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005

Why do you even bother Yoda? You are about as likely to convince Red Irish that he is an anti-semite as you are kylebisme that maybe George Bush wasn't behind 9/11 after all...They are in the same category. Arguing with with the insane is just like Ahab & Moby Dick.

magomago

Lifer
Sep 28, 2002
Why do you even bother Yoda? You are about as likely to convince Red Irish that he is an anti-semite as you are kylebisme that maybe George Bush wasn't behind 9/11 after all...They are in the same category. Arguing with with the insane is just like Ahab & Moby Dick.

N0t to be offensive too you~!!!! But JediYoda doesn do much convincing anyways!!!!1oneone11! GOT THAT???QqQQ? In other words, hahahahaha.......using 3 words....he is an idiot!!!

PEACE?!?! SHALOM!????

edit:

Although being realistic, very few here will ever honestly change or radically adjust their position. Most already come in with their beliefs, and they will stick to their guns regardless of the truth. But when I see total drivel posted, I have to at least say something rather than be quiet and let propaganda machines roll on.

Last edited:

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
Why do you even bother Yoda? You are about as likely to convince Red Irish that he is an anti-semite as you are kylebisme that maybe George Bush wasn't behind 9/11 after all...
I don't think Bush was behind 9/11, and have stated this multiple times without ever suggesting anything to the contrary. That said, I doubt delusional morons like you and Yoda could even convince a dog to drool.

Last edited:

Red Irish

Mar 6, 2009

I have Jewish friends. I hold no hatred towards anyone on the basis of their religion or beliefs. I do not support the policies or actions of right-wing Israeli governments and I'm sorry that you equate this with being an anti-Semite, but the world is perhaps more complex and more interesting than your labelling process seems capable of recognising.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
N0t to be offensive too you~!!!! But JediYoda doesn do much convincing anyways!!!!1oneone11! GOT THAT???QqQQ? In other words, hahahahaha.......using 3 words....he is an idiot!!!

PEACE?!?! SHALOM!????

edit:

Although being realistic, since when? don`t start now... very few here will ever honestly change or radically adjust their position. Most already come in with their beliefs, and they will stick to their guns regardless of the truth. the truth as defined by who?? Surely not you... But when I see total drivel posted, in that case you should be admonishing both Kylebisme as well as his son Red IrishI have to at least say something rather than be quiet and let propaganda machines roll on. well bully for you, so when might you say something intelligent??
:)

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003

PEACE?!?! SHALOM!????

edit:

Although being realistic, very few here will ever honestly change or radically adjust their position. Most already come in with their beliefs, and they will stick to their guns regardless of the truth. But when I see total drivel posted, I have to at least say something rather than be quiet and let propaganda machines roll on.

ATT10534.preview.jpg

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
John isn't a history expert either, or even a student. With respect to that, I recommend not just letting him get by pretending what he says is true, but rather asking him to cite sources to back up his claims, at which point you will find that he can't.
Call a man a lier, claim you know how to get the "evidence" to prove it but then you have to ask other people to make your point for you. Just like you did in your WTC7 thread.
Here is my recommendation, prove you trivial allegation or STFU. Better, find a lake and jump in it.

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
Here is my recommendation, prove you trivial allegation or STFU.
John is the one who made the claims, I simply pointed out the fact that he can't prove them because they have no basis in reality.

The jews did it, right?
I don't know who did it, but I know ethnic groups don't work as collective hive minds, so you are only deluding yourself by projecting such ignorant bigotry onto me.