Is Trump about to be indicted in NY?

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
From a post over at "the site which shall not be named:"

I haven't seen this published anywhere but I'm hearing that the DA cancelled the grand jury meetings for the rest of the week because they told him they were going to return a 'no bill', which means they were going to vote to not indict Trump. Something to do with Cohen no longer being a viable witness and the bulk of the case revolving around his testimony. Bragg is trying to buy time to to find other avenues for the GJ to indict.

I suppose that could be true...time will tell. so far, King Donnie the Twice Impeached Dotard has been solid teflon.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Maybe it's politically motivated and not based on facts. How many times do we need to see faked or manipulated evidence by Democrats before people start accepting reality?

And the part about accepting reality is the Republicans used to be the LAW AND ORDER PARTY.

Now they're doing everything they can to prevent LAW AND ORDER taking its course.

No wonder they can't even win elections.. the voters didn't move from where they were at.. the GOP left them in the dust and by going BATSHIT INSANE TRUMPTY FASCISM..

while the Dems quietly walked over took over the WOKE CENTER of LAW AND ORDER without a fight!

So cry more! You've got only yourself to blame!

• Haha
Reactions: igor_kavinski

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Maybe it's politically motivated and not based on facts. How many times do we need to see faked or manipulated evidence by Democrats before people start accepting reality?

2016 LOCK HER UP
2017 LOCK HER UP
2018 LOCK HER UP
2019 LOCK HER UP
2020 LOCK HIM UP
2021 LOCK HIM UP
2022 LOCK HIM UP
2023 Democrats is playing politics with the legal system.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
From a post over at "the site which shall not be named:"

I suppose that could be true...time will tell. so far, King Donnie the Twice Impeached Dotard has been solid teflon.
Except of course the grand jury is meeting today so whoever wrote that is making shit up.

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
A fantasy:

The Manhattan grand jury meets Monday morning at 9 AM and announces the tangerine terrorist has been indicted.

Special counsel Jack Smith meats with a press conference at 1 PM Monday. He announces TFG under indictment for obstruction of justice and stealing classified information.

Georgia district attorney announces at 6 PM Press conference dumpster Donnie is indicted for false electors.

A 3 fer…

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
It's going to be funny when the 3000+ pages of exculpatory evidence that Cohen's former attorney Bob Costello presented to the NY Grand Jury implicate Trump in even more crimes he can be charged with.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
so their plan is to ruin the banks we've already proven are unstable due to republican intervention?

These people are so dumb they literally want America to fall just so they can stick it to the libs.

Reactions: dank69 and hal2kilo

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
So. Many. Suckers.

Gotta hand it to Donny Boy, he sure knows how to work a crowd of stiffs for a buck or two. Damn, it amazes me time after time how incredibly brain dead and gullible his cult base is for giving him cash straight up after he's repeatedly proven to be a self-incriminating moron that has face planted their party down into the dirt, sells them mud pie dobash at exorbitant prices and have them eat it with relish too. Incredible. Simply incredible.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Gotta hand it to Donny Boy, he sure knows how to work a crowd of stiffs for a buck or two. Damn, it amazes me time after time how incredibly brain dead and gullible his cult base is for giving him cash straight up after he's repeatedly proven to be a self-incriminating moron that has face planted their party down into the dirt, sells them mud pie dobash at exorbitant prices and have them eat it with relish too. Incredible. Simply incredible.

Trump needs a visit from Minnie...

azm3XVZ_700b.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: tweaker2

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Loser Donald’s deposition in the NY case took seven hours because he has the right to remain silent, but not the ability, and kept going on irrelevant word salad tangents about his big beautiful buildings.

Here's a great moment from the transcript:

Q: Mr. Trump, are you currently the person with ultimate decision-making authority for the Trump Organization?
A: No.
Q: Who would that be?
A: My son Eric is much more involved with it than I am.

Poor Eric, so desperate for paternal approval, and the only attention he gets from dear old Dad is to get thrown under the bus…

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Here is a link of the transcript if anyone is interested. His ramblings in it are spectacularly insane....

Just reading through this ... He’s making a convoluted argument that his Turnberry resort is like a painting like the Mona Lisa because a painting just hangs on a wall and doesn’t make money but you could sell it for a lot of numbers……or something. He also insists that he saved millions of lives by saving the world from nuclear holocaust. I going to assume he’s talking about the time he tried to goad Kim Jong Un into setting off nukes and then saved the world by going to North Korea and figuratively sucking his dick?

I also learned that people far and wide, many people, from all the places where there are people, are always calling him offering to buy all his properties for unimaginably large amounts of money. Trump doesn’t know who these people are, only that there are lots of them and they are all rich. But his properties are like the Mona Lisa and he could sell them to many people for lots of money, even if he doesn’t know who these people are, because they are rich.

It's also illuminating that the disclaimers on his financial statements are also known as “worthless clauses” because they are broad enough to make the entire document worthless. I'm assuming lawyers from all over the world call Trump to tell him his worthless clauses are the best ever, and because of these beautiful worthless clauses his financial statements are just another way of saying “if you want to know what my properties are worth, you have to figure it the fuck out yourself”. This is a big takeaway... That every financial statement ever issued by The Trump Organization not only ignored all accepted accounting standards but was pretty much completely made up. But the banks should have known not to give any paperwork issued by The Trump Organization any credence whatsoever because of his brilliant “worthless clauses". This supports my and many others long-standing belief that The Trump Organization is and always has been a criminal organization masquerading as a legitimate business.

He also claims his Bedford County NY property would be worth what he claims if not for those "crime loving liberals who love crime". Lol ... The Prosecution attorney was like Really?! ……”Liberals In Bedford?”

He claims Mar-a-Lago is worth 1.5 billion dollars. He also claims a mythical buyer could keep it as a golf club (retaining the tax advantages, I presume) and be the only member, a club of one.

He also is still going on rants to everyone who will listen about wind turbines being bad for the environment. He claims wind turbines in the ocean are killing whales like no one has ever seen before. I think he’s right about no one ever seeing it.

But! ...Joe Biden is the one who's got mental problems :rolleyes:

Mar 11, 2004
Here is a link of the transcript if anyone is interested. His ramblings in it are spectacularly insane....

Just reading through this ... He’s making a convoluted argument that his Turnberry resort is like a painting like the Mona Lisa because a painting just hangs on a wall and doesn’t make money but you could sell it for a lot of numbers……or something. He also insists that he saved millions of lives by saving the world from nuclear holocaust. I going to assume he’s talking about the time he tried to goad Kim Jong Un into setting off nukes and then saved the world by going to North Korea and figuratively sucking his dick?

I also learned that people far and wide, many people, from all the places where there are people, are always calling him offering to buy all his properties for unimaginably large amounts of money. Trump doesn’t know who these people are, only that there are lots of them and they are all rich. But his properties are like the Mona Lisa and he could sell them to many people for lots of money, even if he doesn’t know who these people are, because they are rich.

It's also illuminating that the disclaimers on his financial statements are also known as “worthless clauses” because they are broad enough to make the entire document worthless. I'm assuming lawyers from all over the world call Trump to tell him his worthless clauses are the best ever, and because of these beautiful worthless clauses his financial statements are just another way of saying “if you want to know what my properties are worth, you have to figure it the fuck out yourself”. This is a big takeaway... That every financial statement ever issued by The Trump Organization not only ignored all accepted accounting standards but was pretty much completely made up. But the banks should have known not to give any paperwork issued by The Trump Organization any credence whatsoever because of his brilliant “worthless clauses". This supports my and many others long-standing belief that The Trump Organization is and always has been a criminal organization masquerading as a legitimate business.

He also claims his Bedford County NY property would be worth what he claims if not for those "crime loving liberals who love crime". Lol ... The Prosecution attorney was like Really?! ……”Liberals In Bedford?”

He claims Mar-a-Lago is worth 1.5 billion dollars. He also claims a mythical buyer could keep it as a golf club (retaining the tax advantages, I presume) and be the only member, a club of one.

He also is still going on rants to everyone who will listen about wind turbines being bad for the environment. He claims wind turbines in the ocean are killing whales like no one has ever seen before. I think he’s right about no one ever seeing it.

But! ...Joe Biden is the one who's got mental problems :rolleyes:

Ignoring the rest of that, but just wanted to point out what was being referenced there, and that's the thing with people like Turmp, there's a small shred of truth that they then stretch to support their made up nonsense. Although in this instance its the normal right wing idiocy of seeing an article title and then assuming things based off of it (which has been really prevalent behavior from right wingers on here, they'll post articles, clearly not having actually read the article let alone even attempted to apply any critical consideration to it and doing further research to determine if what the article professes is true or accurate).

There was actually an article about wind turbines killing whales that he probably read the headline of. Of course the article was a gross misrepresentation (it was like some fossil fuel exec or right wing jackass citing some Greenpeace guy; was right in line with the wind turbines killing birds, which does happen but normal power plants kill birds too so that's a false dichotomy; and the pollution from fossil fuels kills far more whales) and was maybe even just an op-ed or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: dank69 and Pohemi

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Ignoring the rest of that, but just wanted to point out what was being referenced there, and that's the thing with people like Turmp, there's a small shred of truth that they then stretch to support their made up nonsense. Although in this instance its the normal right wing idiocy of seeing an article title and then assuming things based off of it (which has been really prevalent behavior from right wingers on here, they'll post articles, clearly not having actually read the article let alone even attempted to apply any critical consideration to it and doing further research to determine if what the article professes is true or accurate).

There was actually an article about wind turbines killing whales that he probably read the headline of. Of course the article was a gross misrepresentation (it was like some fossil fuel exec or right wing jackass citing some Greenpeace guy; was right in line with the wind turbines killing birds, which does happen but normal power plants kill birds too so that's a false dichotomy; and the pollution from fossil fuels kills far more whales) and was maybe even just an op-ed or something.
uh-huh...and that hurricane was going to hit Alabama too...

1693881229389.png

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi