Is this obstruction of justice?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Sorry to our resident lefties, it's all about Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

"In the broad strokes, the report of the federal ethics commissioner, Mario Dion, into the SNC-Lavalin affair tells us nothing new.
It was already clear to anyone with eyes to see — it was not even really denied — that the prime minister and his officials repeatedly and strenuously pressured the former attorney general, Jody Wilson-Raybould, to interfere in the criminal prosecution of the Quebec-based engineering giant: specifically, by overturning the decision of the director of public prosecutions not to offer the company a “remediation agreement” in place of a trial.
It was equally clear — and again, not really denied — that, along with the supposed impact of such a decision on the company’s fortunes and those of its employees, the prime minister and his officials repeatedly invoked partisan political considerations, both with regard to the 2018 Quebec provincial election and the 2019 federal election.
And it was crystal clear that this pressure campaign continued long after the former attorney general told the prime minister (and his officials) it was improper, and should stop."

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/an...east-of-concerns-raised-by-snc-lavalin-affair

You podted in the wrong forum...…. You need to post this in our P&N Canadian forum....

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
We have a Canadian forum? And apparently it's a hidden forum? wtf?!
Only for card carrying Canadians...….and you have to know the secret password….
The reason I know is the last few times I have been banned I was allowed to post in the TOP Secret Canadian forum....lololol

Nov 25, 2013
The reason I know is the last few times I have been banned I was allowed to post in the TOP Secret Canadian forum....lololol

Damn! And I lost my card a couple of years ago and haven't gotten around to getting it replaced. Guess I know what I have to do next week. <sigh>

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
The location of the Tank and other National Security concerns is available in the Canadian Forum. One must request access during the annual gathering at the National Igloo.

Nov 25, 2013
The location of the Tank and other National Security concerns is available in the Canadian Forum. One must request access during the annual gathering at the National Igloo.

I've always been too lazy to go that that damn Igloo get together. I hate the bloody snow. That's why I moved to Vancouver.

Jul 9, 2009
it's had a long history of posting stupid shit, openly stating he'd murder children for crossing the border illegally, trying to pretend he never said that, and then posting this. Kudos to you for taking the time to read his blather.
And you are a liar. Go ahead and post where I said it. You can't, you're a liar.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
[
Are you one of the idiots that pretends that opinion pieces contain no facts and labeled news pieces only contain facts? Grow up child.

As your Lord and Savior Donald Trump would say -- Whose facts?
So why would a wallflower like you not just post the facts instead of using an OPINION piece.......
Please show me anywhere in the definition of opinion the word fact exists!! You can`t.........hahahahahahhaaha

uclaLabrat

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2007
As if the password to the top secret Canadian forum isnt "imsorryeh", all lowercase.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
[
Are you one of the idiots that pretends that opinion pieces contain no facts and labeled news pieces only contain facts? Grow up child.

As your Lord and Savior Donald Trump would say -- Whose facts?
You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.
If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on earth.
80 % of the brain is fluid. Unfortunately, in your case, it's brake fluid.

Hhahahahaaaaaaaa…..

Jul 9, 2009
What if we bought Greenland from Denmark & made it part of the deal? We know you want it....
I think the US should pick up Greenland. With about 56,000 citizens and the high number ofresources it has it'd be a real de
Hi, you fucking liar. Kill any children today you sick cvnt?
Thanks for showing i have never posted anything about killing and blowing up children.