Is there animosity against Elderly Asians from some in the black community?

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Are blacks targeting Eldering Asians?

• There is some hostility towards Asians fro them Black Community, but very few blacks thinks this way

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • There is some hostility towards Asians from the Black Community, and it's rampant

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • There is no hostility towards Asian from the Black Community, it is right wing propaganda

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
It's ridiculous that your wife is Asian, I'm Asian but we're being called racist in this thread. People attacking your wife, that's a step too far and really shows how little their characters are.
What is ridiculous is you have not provided real evidence to support your “theory”.

So given that you have had plenty of opportunities to do so I can only conclude that you are quite possibly prejudiced.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

This has me thinking back to the days of Linsanity, when initially several black NBA players made racial jokes at Lin(of course they all later apologized).
The Lin incidents weren't a surprise to me. It's from my own life experienced that I noticed that society largely crucifies racist behavior towards Blacks and Latinos but Asians were still fair game.

Now Elderly Asians are getting targeted by what appears to be predominately Black males. Don't write this off to just right wing Fox News propaganda etc...
Most elderly Asians I know (all over 70 and can barely speak English) are now extremely cautious around Blacks. Their news source are all Chinese and Vietnamese.
And I don't know why the media is trying to hard to hide this. Each one of these, when the perpetrator is black, there is no mention of the attackers race or even a picture in the vast majority of the news article.
The one case recently I can find in which a White Female scream some Anti-Asian racist rant, her face is splattered all over the article including the preview article link.
I only managed a few pages of this thread. I will not support or defend any other positions taken here but tell you what I see:

Racism exists because people have been taught to so deeply hate themselves when they were children they couldn't have survived had they not suppressed that pain and become phony people, the ego we as adults pretend makes us to actually be worth something. These egos include being a member, always a member and never a single example, of sone wonderful group of people.

in this way we have worthless people, people who act exactly how they really feel, going around feeling superior to everybody different in that whatever meaningless accidental thing they happened to grow up to be has to be the very best. Thus all self hating people are the best race, the best sex, belong to the best social groups, root for the best teams, and on and on endlessly, and they all do this in their ugly hateful state of sleep.

The more you hate ourself and were made to feel that self hating shame for being whatever race you happen to be, the more racist you will be, the more you will want to harm other races to get even for your own pain and shame.

What race has had it worse in America? By the way I believe there is only the one human race that has some genetic variability, a tiny amount based on historic population localization by geography. I think Black people have been most traumatized, will be the most racially sensitive, and also the most fucked up by racism.

They will be followed by all the other minorities on up to white people who will be the most racist tone deaf, having avoided most of the hating themselves about their color. But they will be the most obnoxiously assumption filled about their racial superiority having been on the dishing it out rather than on the receiving end.

My point then is that racism destroys the self respect that is the birth right of every person, and those most damaged are the most likely to damage others out of the rage created by self hate.

So we live in a world populated with every level of bigotry, from those with racial killing race, to those who attribute all their personal grievances to other races to racism deniers. Do something about your own self hate and racism for you will cease to exist. Don’t waste your time in the race game. We all suffer from our own repressed feelings and from those of others. To focus there is to fan the flames.

There is only one race and we are all the same, the image of God, and the monsters of our programming. To acquire conscious awareness to to become conscious of our own suffering. Out of grief for the self cones compassion for the suffering experienced by all who are asleep, unaware of the true love that is hidden within.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
What is ridiculous is you have not provided real evidence to support your “theory”.

So given that you have had plenty of opportunities to do so I can only conclude that you are quite possibly prejudiced.
He literally will not address the fact that Trump gleefully used language that racists are saying to asian victims, or in some cases spray painting on their businesses, because it might fuck with his narrative that it's only true liberal blacks attacking asians. He also ignores countless videos coming out of whites doing shit as well. It's all because, as you say, he is most likely a racist himself. It can only be a black thing to him, and Trump can only be absolved for his contribution to the decay is discourse against asians.

Classic racist Trumphumper behavior. The OP fits the bill.

Reactions: Leeea

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
News flash: older asian immigrants hold racist views towards... Basically everyone.

When I started dating my mom was pretty clear: No hispanics and no blacks... also no one from a lower socioeconomic status... or the wrong kind of white/indian/asian... We date equal or up :p

Ended up with a white lady in the end, but never took my mom's advice regardless...

Reactions: Perknose

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
News flash: older asian immigrants hold racist views towards... Basically everyone.

When I started dating my mom was pretty clear: No hispanics and no blacks... also no one from a lower socioeconomic status... or the wrong kind of white/indian/asian... We date equal or up :p

Ended up with a white lady in the end, but never took my mom's advice regardless...
I shared an office with an older Chinese man years ago and this described his attitude. He wanted his sons only to date good Chinese girls. His position is people should stick to their own kind. However I didn't see him display any animus towards any other groups.

I don't see hoards of Asians attacking black people in public. While this attitude is discriminatory it is many many levels separated from they have experienced.

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
Going to toss my hat in here for what it is worth to the residents that rather call everyone racist than actually have a discussion. With that out of the way here is my post.

First, the Atlanta shooting is a poor example to use here. The shooter has had mental issues in the past, and a history of problems with sex addictions. He saw massage parlors as problem with his sex addiction and thought as an insane person that shooting workers there would resolve the issue. Or something. Insane people do insane things. While he shot Asian women, he also shot whites and Hispanics as well. Neither the local police nor the FBI have attributed the shooting to being racially motivated base on the history of the shooter. Trying to link what Trump said about the virus coming from China last (which was almost 8 months ago he last said) to the actions of this maniac now is disingenuous at best.

The other incident in the news with the 39 year old white homeless man, Steven Jenkins, randomly hitting a couple of elderly Asians in San Francisco has been shown to be racially motivated either. Glad he got his ass kicked for his actions by the old lady, but trying to pin the motive for his attack. Homeless people are not typically all mentally there in the first place. Again trying to blame Trump on this one is again a bit disingenuous here. I have serious doubts that this guy has any political affiliation at all let alone listening to anything from Trump. If I had to bet on the political affiliation of a random person living in San Francisco I certainly wouldn't bet that person to be a Trump follower.

As far as the narrative of crimes committed by various ethnicities, here is the FBI numbers:

Every ethnicity is more likely to be the victim of any type of crime by their own ethnicity than any other ethnicity. When it comes to victimization of other ethnicities by representation, blacks are over represented to commit more of any type of crime against other ethnicities with whites following behind. Those are the raw data facts. They don't explain why though.

I also want to point out that people, many in this forum, like to confuse tribalism and preference with racism. They are not the same. The example previous of an elderly Chinese man preferring his offspring to only marry other Chinese is not an example of racism. It is an example of tribalism though. Preference <> Racism. There is a lot of correlation between the two though. Mainly all racists have strong preference to their race, but not all people that have strong preference to their own race are racist. I know this is going to be a hard concept for some people to understand around here so unless you can get it with what I stated so far I am not going to further elaborate because it is entirely situational in nature. This is because racism by definition is either you believe a race is either superior to others, or a race is inferior to others. It doesn't need be your race that you feel that way about either.

While traditionally blacks are over-represented in all types of crime, FBI statistics show an increase against Asians and Jews lately from all over with blacks slightly increased in the crimes that others. Meaning the uptick is across the board when it comes to ethnic on ethnic crimes, but blacks right now are slightly higher in that raised uptick. Why? That is hard to postulate as there are far too many variables.

One other thing to point out is that much of the crime in America happens in big cities and big cities disproportionally are skewed to one political demographic being most of the are majority democrat run. The below wiki is a bit outdated with 2009 numbers, but it is close enough to use.

1. St. Louis, Democrat
2. Detroit, Democrat
3. Baltimore, Democrat
4. Memphis, Democrat
5. Kansas City, Democrat
6. Little Rock, Democrat
7. Milwaukee, Democrat
8. Rockford, Democrat
9. Cleveland, Democrat
10. Stockton, Democrat

Granted, people in closer proximity to each other are more likely to cause crimes against each other. I am not putting blame specifically on the political view points of the people in a given city being the reason for crime rates of that city. That is stupid. That is like saying that the decrease of pirates on the high seas since the 1600s has a correlation to increased carbon in the atmosphere. While one can look at the two charts and see what looks to be a correlation, that doesn't make there any causality link.

Point being, the only thing that seems to have a weak causality link in the increase of crimes against Asians in the US is because of the spread of the virus being linked to China in the first place. One doesn't have to be on either side of the political isle to decide they are going to take criminal actions based on that above link. The media though loves to push the woke narrative these days. It is fanning the flames of hate from what I see from everywhere. My personal opinion is that the media is stoking more of the problem than resolving.

Last edited:
Reactions: jmagg

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Going to toss my hat in here for what it is worth to the residents that rather call everyone racist than actually have a discussion. With that out of the way here is my post.

First, the Atlanta shooting is a poor example to use here. The shooter has had mental issues in the past, and a history of problems with sex addictions. He saw massage parlors as problem with his sex addiction and thought as an insane person that shooting workers there would resolve the issue. Or something. Insane people do insane things. While he shot Asian women, he also shot whites and Hispanics as well. Neither the local police nor the FBI have attributed the shooting to being racially motivated base on the history of the shooter. Trying to link what Trump said about the virus coming from China last (which was almost 8 months ago he last said) to the actions of this maniac now is disingenuous at best.

The other incident in the news with the 39 year old white homeless man, Steven Jenkins, randomly hitting a couple of elderly Asians in San Francisco has been shown to be racially motivated either. Glad he got his ass kicked for his actions by the old lady, but trying to pin the motive for his attack. Homeless people are not typically all mentally there in the first place. Again trying to blame Trump on this one is again a bit disingenuous here. I have serious doubts that this guy has any political affiliation at all let alone listening to anything from Trump. If I had to bet on the political affiliation of a random person living in San Francisco I certainly wouldn't bet that person to be a Trump follower.

As far as the narrative of crimes committed by various ethnicities, here is the FBI numbers:

Every ethnicity is more likely to be the victim of any type of crime by their own ethnicity than any other ethnicity. When it comes to victimization of other ethnicities by representation, blacks are over represented to commit more of any type of crime against other ethnicities with whites following behind. Those are the raw data facts. They don't explain why though.

I also want to point out that people, many in this forum, like to confuse tribalism and preference with racism. They are not the same. The example previous of an elderly Chinese man preferring his offspring to only marry other Chinese is not an example of racism. It is an example of tribalism though. Preference <> Racism. There is a lot of correlation between the two though. Mainly all racists have strong preference to their race, but not all people that have strong preference to their own race are racist. I know this is going to be a hard concept for some people to understand around here so unless you can get it with what I stated so far I am not going to further elaborate because it is entirely situational in nature. This is because racism by definition is either you believe a race is either superior to others, or a race is inferior to others. It doesn't need be your race that you feel that way about either.

While traditionally blacks are over-represented in all types of crime, FBI statistics show an increase against Asians and Jews lately from all over with blacks slightly increased in the crimes that others. Meaning the uptick is across the board when it comes to ethnic on ethnic crimes, but blacks right now are slightly higher in that raised uptick. Why, that is hard to postulate.

Much of the crime in America happens in big cities and big cities disproportionally are skewed to one political demographic being most of the are left. The below wiki is a bit outdated with 2009 numbers, but it is close enough to use.

1. St. Louis, Democrat
2. Detroit, Democrat
3. Baltimore, Democrat
4. Memphis, Democrat
5. Kansas City, Democrat
6. Little Rock, Democrat
7. Milwaukee, Democrat
8. Rockford, Democrat
9. Cleveland, Democrat
10. Stockton, Democrat

Granted, people in closer proximity to each other are more likely to cause crimes against each other. I am not putting blame specifically on the political view points of the people in a given city being the reason for crime rates of that city. That is stupid. That is like saying that the decrease of pirates on the high seas since the 1600 has a correlation to increased carbon in the atmosphere. While one can look at the two charts and see what looks to be a correlation, that doesn't make there any causality link.

Point being, the only thing that seems to have a weak causality link in the increase of crimes against Asians in the US is because of the spread of the virus being linked to China in the first place. One doesn't have to be on either side of the political isle to decide they are going to take criminal actions based on that above link. The media though loves to push the woke narrative these days. It is fanning the flames of hate from what I see from everywhere. My personal opinion is that the media is stoking more of the problem than resolving.
Don't you have an updated act? We always here this from you. Blacks are the real criminals. Racism isn't a problem in the country. You always want to chalk up terrorism to mental illness as a way to avoid the underlying issue and delegitimize it. Republicans are doing this very thing attempting the claim the insurrection was not a big deal. Even saying because it was white people they were not concerned.

Was Dylan Roof just mentally ill?
Was Patrick Crusius just mentally ill?
Was Robert Gregory Bowers just mentally ill?

This thread is about an act of terrorism. If you were working with good faith statistics you have mentioned who are the #1 terrorist threat in the country today.

Last edited:
Reactions: dingster1

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

While traditionally blacks are over-represented in all types of crime, FBI statistics show an increase against Asians and Jews lately from all over with blacks slightly increased in the crimes that others. Meaning the uptick is across the board when it comes to ethnic on ethnic crimes, but blacks right now are slightly higher in that raised uptick. Why? That is hard to postulate as there are far too many variables.

One other thing to point out is that much of the crime in America happens in big cities and big cities disproportionally are skewed to one political demographic being most of the are majority democrat run. The below wiki is a bit outdated with 2009 numbers, but it is close enough to use.

1. St. Louis, Democrat
2. Detroit, Democrat
3. Baltimore, Democrat
4. Memphis, Democrat
5. Kansas City, Democrat
6. Little Rock, Democrat
7. Milwaukee, Democrat
8. Rockford, Democrat
9. Cleveland, Democrat
10. Stockton, Democrat

Granted, people in closer proximity to each other are more likely to cause crimes against each other. I am not putting blame specifically on the political view points of the people in a given city being the reason for crime rates of that city. That is stupid. That is like saying that the decrease of pirates on the high seas since the 1600s has a correlation to increased carbon in the atmosphere. While one can look at the two charts and see what looks to be a correlation, that doesn't make there any causality link.

so?? On January 6th most Democrats were at home....while Republicans were trying to over throw the duly appointed Government!

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
Don't you have an updated act? We always here this from you. Blacks are the real criminals. Racism isn't a problem in the country. You always want to chalk up terrorism to mental illness as a way to avoid the underlying issue and delegitimize it. Republicans are doing this very thing attempting the claim the insurrection was not a big deal. Even saying because it was white people they were not concerned.

Was Dylan Roof just mentally ill?
Was Patrick Crusius just mentally ill?
Was Robert Gregory Bowers just mentally ill?

This thread is about an act of terrorism. If you were working with food faith statistics you have mentioned who are the #1 terrorist threat in the country today.

Wow, you are Jedi are good at deflecting with false equivalencies. The OP of this topic was about increased crimes against Asians by Blacks in this country. Let me check the thread title and original post again. Yep that's it. He was asking opinions from forum members if they were seeing an increase or not and their opinions otherwise. He is an Asian as well and was giving his perspective on the events. It turned into political hackery from the residents around here like yourself though. There are a few issues going on here. One being the uptick in violent crime in general. The other being an uptick in violent crimes against Asians with Black Americans leading the upsurge. The last being the media coverage of the whole thing. They are willing to demonize and turn it into major news with a whiff of the attacks being white but almost never mention the events if not white. If the event is covered they almost never mention the race if the person isn't white either. The selective racism the media is doing to this country is becoming a huge disaster. Many Asians I know that consume Asian based media and news are getting completely different stories about what is happening here. Those sources are giving more factual based reports and it is also causing a rift within the Asian communities from what I hear since many of the younger generations of Asians tend to listen to mostly the MSM and the older generations get news from smaller Asian based outlets.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Wow, you are Jedi are good at deflecting with false equivalencies. The OP of this topic was about increased crimes against Asians by Blacks in this country. Let me check the thread title and original post again. Yep that's it. He was asking opinions from forum members if they were seeing an increase or not and their opinions otherwise. He is an Asian as well and was giving his perspective on the events. It turned into political hackery from the residents around here like yourself though. There are a few issues going on here. One being the uptick in violent crime in general. The other being an uptick in violent crimes against Asians with Black Americans leading the upsurge. The last being the media coverage of the whole thing. They are willing to demonize and turn it into major news with a whiff of the attacks being white but almost never mention the events if not white. If the event is covered they almost never mention the race if the person isn't white either. The selective racism the media is doing to this country is becoming a huge disaster. Many Asians I know that consume Asian based media and news are getting completely different stories about what is happening here. Those sources are giving more factual based reports and it is also causing a rift within the Asian communities from what I hear since many of the younger generations of Asians tend to listen to mostly the MSM and the older generations get news from smaller Asian based outlets.
FOX news is always a reliable source of factual information........

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Based on.....??

Woman of Asian descent assaulted in NYC on her way to protest anti-Asian violence (msn.com)

Gotta love the description of the pathetic a**hole that punched the woman in the face, TWICE.

The unidentified male is described as being approximately 6'1" tall, 200 pounds, with a medium complexion, slim build, black hair, last seen wearing a red Chicago Bulls hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans, a black baseball hat, a black face mask, black sneakers and carrying a green back pack," the police said in its public request for help identifying the suspect.

Edit: Excuses, excuses, and more weak sauce pathetic excuses. Them Asians only get ahead because....<wait for it> they use white supremacist thinking to get ahead. Not because of hard work, sacrifices, and dedication for years and years arite.

She wrote that many Asian Americans use "white supremacist thinking to assimilate" to "get ahead,"

SF School Board Member Said Asian Americans 'Use White Supremacist Thinking' to 'Get Ahead' in Old Tweets (yahoo.com)

Last edited:

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
Based on.....??

preliminary numbers are in for 2020 and as the FBI predicted, it is a massive rise in violent crimes. Most of them in cities where BLM/Antifa protests were on going. The increase in violent crime is affecting ALL demographics of people. So when reports are stating there is an increase in violent crimes against Asians, they are telling a narrative. There is an increase in crimes against Asian, Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, and whatever. It is across the board. As I already mentioned, the media is being disingenuous here on selectively focusing on just the crimes against Asian. More so in trying to make stories where the perpetrator is white bigger than when not. If the perp is white, they claim "what looks to be another racially motivated hate crime against an Asian by a white perpetrator" all over the place. It makes prime time hours everywhere and so far most of the time they are wrong on the motive. When a non white person commits a crime against someone else that is racially motivated it doesn't air during prime time nor is usually the ethnicity of the perpetrator mention until days later in an update to the original article if one is even written.

As shown in the FBI numbers I linked above. Which you can go back and check years prior and the ratio doesn't change much, black people are over represented when it comes to both committing violent crimes against other ethnicities and violent crimes in general. Usually in very specific areas of the country and no where else really. I live in a neighborhood with about 40% black population and I would trust any one of them with my life without a second thought. I would have a whole lot less trust of a random black stranger in the south side of Chicago though. More so at night. The odds of me being a victim of a violent crime in that area of Chicago by a young black male versus in my area of the country are night and day difference. It just doesn't happen here. The point I making is that where crime spikes, the segments of the population looking to cause such crime do it more than they already do. Criminals rarely grow over night. It happens where someone goes from cold turkey to murder, but it is very very rare. People work up from smaller crimes to bigger crimes the vast majority of the time. Once there, the more opportunity they get, the more crimes those criminals will commit.

The cold reality is that historically blacks in the US are overrepresented in acts of violent crime. In some places not just per capita but in raw numbers as well. There has been a rise in violent crime by all ethnic groups against all ethnic groups across the nation in the past year. The majority of homicides happen during the months following the George Floyd riots as well. In other places, like NYC, they have seen an increase in violent crime as a crime wave since 2019.

Most of the violent crime directed towards minorities and the overwhelming majority at over 93% done by minorities.

While overall murder rate in the US fell in 2019 compared to 2018, that is a thing of the past.

What makes all this worse is that police reports to the FBI crime stats and other places only make up an estimated 41% of actual crimes committed as the rest are never reported or counted.

I am pointing out the narrative by the media on this issue. The media is hyper focusing on crimes against Asian by White people. While that certainly has increased it isn't the happening in a vacuum. As I said and linked above, violent crime is going up every where, and more so in minority populated areas by minorities.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

preliminary numbers are in for 2020 and as the FBI predicted, it is a massive rise in violent crimes. Most of them in cities where BLM/Antifa protests were on going. The increase in violent crime is affecting ALL demographics of people. So when reports are stating there is an increase in violent crimes against Asians, they are telling a narrative. There is an increase in crimes against Asian, Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, and whatever. It is across the board. As I already mentioned, the media is being disingenuous here on selectively focusing on just the crimes against Asian. More so in trying to make stories where the perpetrator is white bigger than when not. If the perp is white, they claim "what looks to be another racially motivated hate crime against an Asian by a white perpetrator" all over the place. It makes prime time hours everywhere and so far most of the time they are wrong on the motive. When a non white person commits a crime against someone else that is racially motivated it doesn't air during prime time nor is usually the ethnicity of the perpetrator mention until days later in an update to the original article if one is even written.

As shown in the FBI numbers I linked above. Which you can go back and check years prior and the ratio doesn't change much, black people are over represented when it comes to both committing violent crimes against other ethnicities and violent crimes in general. Usually in very specific areas of the country and no where else really. I live in a neighborhood with about 40% black population and I would trust any one of them with my life without a second thought. I would have a whole lot less trust of a random black stranger in the south side of Chicago though. More so at night. The odds of me being a victim of a violent crime in that area of Chicago by a young black male versus in my area of the country are night and day difference. It just doesn't happen here. The point I making is that where crime spikes, the segments of the population looking to cause such crime do it more than they already do. Criminals rarely grow over night. It happens where someone goes from cold turkey to murder, but it is very very rare. People work up from smaller crimes to bigger crimes the vast majority of the time. Once there, the more opportunity they get, the more crimes those criminals will commit.

The cold reality is that historically blacks in the US are overrepresented in acts of violent crime. In some places not just per capita but in raw numbers as well. There has been a rise in violent crime by all ethnic groups against all ethnic groups across the nation in the past year. The majority of homicides happen during the months following the George Floyd riots as well. In other places, like NYC, they have seen an increase in violent crime as a crime wave since 2019.

Most of the violent crime directed towards minorities and the overwhelming majority at over 93% done by minorities.

While overall murder rate in the US fell in 2019 compared to 2018, that is a thing of the past.

What makes all this worse is that police reports to the FBI crime stats and other places only make up an estimated 41% of actual crimes committed as the rest are never reported or counted.

I am pointing out the narrative by the media on this issue. The media is hyper focusing on crimes against Asian by White people. While that certainly has increased it isn't the happening in a vacuum. As I said and linked above, violent crime is going up every where, and more so in minority populated areas by minorities.
Act of terrorism committed by the #1 terrorist threat in the US yet you still insist on linking blacks having something out for Asians by posting disparate articles.

Again an act of terrorism.

Did I mention the Atlanta killings was an act of terrorism?

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013

Why do you think this is? Because you keep repeating what I bolded above, is it because they are black? Or do you have other theories?

Also you seem to be belittling the entire experience of the Asian-American population. That is also fascinating.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Based on.....??

The gift that keep on giving....

‘You little Asian girl’: Beauty supply store owner says racial insults hurled at her during attack by customer (click2houston.com)

Need more? Just let me know.

Edit: 19 years old attacked and killed a 84 years old man - San Francisco DA under fire after citing ‘temper tantrum’ for murder of 84-year-old Asian man | Fox News

Damn MAGA whitie, eh? LOL - ATV Rider Terrorizing Asian Motorist Has Been Arrested (asian-dawn.com)

Moving to another country and gotta keep it real as "ugly americans" and we are not talking about the look.

Racist American Woman Yells At And Attacks Passengers On Korean Subway (koreaboo.com)

Totally radio silent, eh? Uh huh. No fitting into your agenda, no care. LOL.

Last edited:

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
The gift that keep on giving....

‘You little Asian girl’: Beauty supply store owner says racial insults hurled at her during attack by customer (click2houston.com)

Need more? Just let me know.

Edit: 19 years old attacked and killed a 84 years old man - San Francisco DA under fire after citing ‘temper tantrum’ for murder of 84-year-old Asian man | Fox News

Damn MAGA whitie, eh? LOL - ATV Rider Terrorizing Asian Motorist Has Been Arrested (asian-dawn.com)

Moving to another country and gotta keep it real as "ugly americans" and we are not talking about the look.

Racist American Woman Yells At And Attacks Passengers On Korean Subway (koreaboo.com)

Totally radio silent, eh? Uh huh. No fitting into your agenda, no care. LOL.

The only time racism matters to scumfuck racists like you, is when it doesn't involve a white person being racist.

Go figure. Thanks for stopping by, scumfuck.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
You are, racist scumfuck.

Nothing but name calling and insult. Typical from you and your ilks...LOL.

I have links to back up my statements and assertions. You have??? Keep up the good work, scumfuck. :D

Last edited:

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Nothing but name calling and insult. Typical from you and your ilks...LOL.

I have links to back up my statements and assertions. You have??? Keep up the good work, scumfuck. :D
What's your assertion, that you're against property damage? Did you read your own post?

You're hilariously bad at words.