Is the 1 guy 1 jar video fake?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

glenn beck

Platinum Member
Oct 6, 2004
ok I am not going to watch it but what is the summary of it? Guy shoves jar up his butt?

HydroSqueegee

Golden Member
Oct 27, 2005
I've seen stuff from Ogrish.com back when it existed. The video still made me cringe a bit.

2 Girls 1 Cup didn't do anything to me, I was eating ice cream when I first saw it. Kept eating.

ogrish, rotten... ahhh the good ol days of decapitation videos and fatal accident scenes. dunno why i went looking for that stuff when i was younger, but i certainly dont now.

yankeesfan

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2004
The only thing that has cracked a reaction out of me was the Russian fuck tards who murdered that guy on camera.

Absolutely. Only video that has ever made me think about it days afterward. Worst thing I have ever seen.

brblx

Diamond Member
Mar 23, 2009
russiansoldier.mpeg?

a drill sergeant made us watch that when we were in basic training.

Praxis1452

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2006
It was a series of murders, done with basically a hammer, in Russia. They also used screwdrivers and stuff to mutilate people. I read the description, watched 15 seconds and closed. that is the only video ever, I have turned off.

El Guaraguao

Diamond Member
May 7, 2008
It was a series of murders, done with basically a hammer, in Russia. They also used screwdrivers and stuff to mutilate people. I read the description, watched 15 seconds and closed. that is the only video ever, I have turned off.

I could watch the russiansoldier.mpg all day with no problem. That russian hammer one, not so much.

El Guaraguao

Diamond Member
May 7, 2008
Just a guy getting beheaded? I've seen plenty of that...as you said, doesn't bother me. And in the Russian video it wasn't just the sight..but the man's sounds...

not only the sound, but the quality of the video. you can clearly see everything.

lifeobry

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2008
I heard 3 guys 1 hammer is the worst thing on the internet. So I will never watch it.

redgtxdi

Diamond Member
Jun 23, 2004
OK, I'm officially light-headed!!!

DAAAMNNN that was a lot of blood!!!

I couldn't watch 'til the end. Does he get all the glass out by the end???

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
I've watched it multiple times. And it pisses me off more every time. And I'm pretty sure they got off free.

EDIT: Wait, no they didn't, thankfully. Reading the Wiki makes me ever more sick..they attacked two 14 year old boys in daylight and killed one...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

Just reading the Wiki made me sick, I cannot imagine why anyone would ever willfully watch the video.

KT

Joemonkey

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2001
yeah, the hammer thing is a bit much, almost surreal

"One of the victims was a pregnant woman, whose fetus was cut out of her womb.

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Just reading the Wiki made me sick, I cannot imagine why anyone would ever willfully watch the video.

KT

I knew about this before but Jesus fucking Christ! I feel sick from just reading that. These "kids" should be disfigured with the hammer they used! Luckily the Russian prison system will probably do them in anyway.

Wyndru

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2009
The first time I saw 1g1j, it was on this really wierd forum that my friend showed me. I don't remember the name of it, but there was a guy posting this stuff stating that it was him, and it was real.

I don't know if it's true, but he did post others, specifically one with a screwdriver inserted into another part of his body, and the video showed his bathroom with a bunch of blood in the bathtub and sink like he was at it for a while.

If this stuff is real, this dude really has some issues and seriously needs help.