Is President Bush doing a good job handling suitations in the US ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Ldir
Originally posted by: digitalsm
Originally posted by: kage69
No, I think he's done a piss poor job on the whole. The Bushies have proven they don't give a rat's ass about our environment, are far too freindly with big business and special interest groups. Mixing his religious beliefs with his duties in office is a huge disappointment, and I can't wait till he's gone.

Thats pretty funny because its the hypocrats (BAA) errr democrats, that are using loopholes to raise massive amounts of soft money (BAA), after the republicans have wiped the floor with their sorry asses (BAA) with hard money, ie: legit fundraising(BAA). It seems to me, the democrats are playing more to special intrests (BAA) at this point in time (BAA).

This message authorized by the Bush Apologists of America (BAA). Pulling the wool over America's eyes since 1980. BAA. BAA.
I don't approve of political jokes...I've seen too many of them get elected.

May 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: Ldir
Originally posted by: digitalsm
Originally posted by: kage69
No, I think he's done a piss poor job on the whole. The Bushies have proven they don't give a rat's ass about our environment, are far too freindly with big business and special interest groups. Mixing his religious beliefs with his duties in office is a huge disappointment, and I can't wait till he's gone.

Thats pretty funny because its the hypocrats (BAA) errr democrats, that are using loopholes to raise massive amounts of soft money (BAA), after the republicans have wiped the floor with their sorry asses (BAA) with hard money, ie: legit fundraising(BAA). It seems to me, the democrats are playing more to special intrests (BAA) at this point in time (BAA).

This message authorized by the Bush Apologists of America (BAA). Pulling the wool over America's eyes since 1980. BAA. BAA.
I don't approve of political jokes...I've seen too many of them get elected.

:cool: HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Thanks, you guys are totally making my morning worthwhile. :cool: