Is President Bush doing a good job handling suitations in the US ?

boyz

Apr 4, 2001
I am just curious to see what people have to say about the mighty George Bush.

maluckey

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2003
Why post a thread to stir it up, when most use any old thread for this purpose.

The attitudes of the masses are really not relevant to job performance, one way or the other. There has never been a leader that was universally loved, or even tolerated, and as long as there are people that think that it's OK to hate or dislike someone, it will be so.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
No, I think he's done a piss poor job on the whole. The Bushies have proven they don't give a rat's ass about our environment, are far too freindly with big business and special interest groups. Mixing his religious beliefs with his duties in office is a huge disappointment, and I can't wait till he's gone.

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by: kage69
No, I think he's done a piss poor job on the whole. The Bushies have proven they don't give a rat's ass about our environment, are far too freindly with big business and special interest groups. Mixing his religious beliefs with his duties in office is a huge disappointment, and I can't wait till he's gone.

the way things are shapeing up, youll be waiting till 2008.

May 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Genesys

My only last straw hope (because I think you may be right with the division among the dem's), is that if he IS re-elected that he continues just as he has been...because then I'm pretty certain he'd be assassinated not too long into his term. Certainly I can't think of a president more deserving of an offing anyway.

And I'm sure by that statement you have your answer as to my feelings on his presidency.

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
because then I'm pretty certain he'd be assassinated not too long into his term. Certainly I can't think of a president more deserving of an offing anyway.

Still on this sh!t huh. How's your kid? Still living on the other side of the country safely away from you I hope.

Commish

Jan 11, 2001
Originally posted by: PrinceofWands My only last straw hope (because I think you may be right with the division among the dem's), is that if he IS re-elected that he continues just as he has been...because then I'm pretty certain he'd be assassinated not too long into his term. Certainly I can't think of a president more deserving of an offing anyway.

And I'm sure by that statement you have your answer as to my feelings on his presidency.

You have some serious issues my friend.

Wolfdog

Aug 25, 2001
Maybe he will find his WOMD by 2008. Way too much of a moron, the republicans should nominate someone else.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: PrinceofWands

My only last straw hope (because I think you may be right with the division among the dem's), is that if he IS re-elected that he continues just as he has been...because then I'm pretty certain he'd be assassinated not too long into his term. Certainly I can't think of a president more deserving of an offing anyway.

Wow, talk about bad taste. There is free speech and then this. You give meaning to the job for people like Ashcroft.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
because then I'm pretty certain he'd be assassinated not too long into his term. Certainly I can't think of a president more deserving of an offing anyway.
Geeze. Did you have to go there?

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by: sMiLeYz
He didn't win in 2000, I don't see how he will have a chance in 2004.

if he didnt win, why is he in office? he had to win something...

SilentZero

Diamond Member
Apr 8, 2003
Lets change the law just this once and allow Clinton back in office. ;) j/k

But seriously, I would rather have a dancing monkey in office as opposed to Bush.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Originally posted by: dmcowen674

Wow, talk about bad taste. There is free speech and then this. You give meaning to the job for people like Ashcroft.

<< For all you Terrorist Sympathizers in here, why don't you move to Iraq while at the same time we need to bring the Bombers back in finish the job and kill two birds with one stone.>>

May 16, 2000
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
Geeze. Did you have to go there?

Political correctness is a lie, only truth matters. The man redefines evil, again and again. I didn't say I was gonna do it, just that there are SO MANY people SO angry with him that I can't honestly imagine him surviving another four years. I'm not trying to ruffle feathers, I'm just reporting my observations as to peoples reaction to the things he's done...I have NEVER met a single person that backs him. I've heard them online, on tv and such, but of the hundreds upon hundreds of people I've personally met in my life, not 1 believes the man has right to draw breath on this earth. I can't help how others feel or what they've experienced, just stating it the way it is where I am.

Seriously people, when you think about Lincoln being shot, do you think if he had been a fence rider, a strict moderate, that someone would have felt the need to off him? Kennedy? Hell no. People assassinate leaders when those leaders act in a way that so opposes a personal viewpoint that you honestly believe you are doing the world a favor by removing them. Reagon was a bit different of course, being an assassination of pure lunacy, but the point remains. Hated leaders are killed or overthrown...they always have been, they always will be. And truth is, they should be...it's the ultimate veto power of the people. Who here doesn't wish some lunatic had offed Hitler in that first year? No one of course. Everyone knows there are times when death is the only resort.

*shrug*

sorry so many of you are exposed to such vastly different realities than mine that you don't see the same reactions in others that I do...or that so many of you are simply that blinded to the truth...whichever way, I'm not making threats, I'm being honest.

May 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Ultra Quiet

Still on this sh!t huh. How's your kid? Still living on the other side of the country safely away from you I hope.

Oh, and just because I'm in a particularly good mood...to those that have stated such comments about me in the current or past discussions:

In the final court meeting it was decided that while not required, there would be the option of having full psychological reviews of me and/or my ex and having that information entered into court record. I of course agreed, knowing it would help my case in the long run. My ex, of course, refused...knowing that she'd instantly be declared a loon.

After a couple full days of interviews, testing, etc I have received my clean bill of mental health. This was done after discussion of my beliefs in civil unrest, responsibility of the citizenry, my anger towards my ex, etc. This was after interviews of friend, family, police, co-workers, former military buddies, etc. After listening to all the same arguments and thoughts that you all have, a group of three men, all of whom hold at least one PhD, declared me highly intelligent, compassionate, in touch, capable, stable, and in all around fine mental health.

Cheers. :cool:

Kristin
who doesn't really need positive affirmation, but appreciated getting it from such highly reputable people just this once.

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
Originally posted by: Ultra Quiet

Oh, and just because I'm in a particularly good mood...to those that have stated such comments about me in the current or past discussions:

In the final court meeting it was decided that while not required, there would be the option of having full psychological reviews of me and/or my ex and having that information entered into court record. I of course agreed, knowing it would help my case in the long run. My ex, of course, refused...knowing that she'd instantly be declared a loon.

After a couple full days of interviews, testing, etc I have received my clean bill of mental health. This was done after discussion of my beliefs in civil unrest, responsibility of the citizenry, my anger towards my ex, etc. This was after interviews of friend, family, police, co-workers, former military buddies, etc. After listening to all the same arguments and thoughts that you all have, a group of three men, all of whom hold at least one PhD, declared me highly intelligent, compassionate, in touch, capable, stable, and in all around fine mental health.

Cheers. :cool:

Kristin
who doesn't really need positive affirmation, but appreciated getting it from such highly reputable people just this once.

That's some funny sh!t. Oh and here's some more:
The man redefines evil, again and again

You really didn't answer the question. Hard to believe you being so smart and all. The kid is across the country, safely away from you right?

digitalsm

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2003

Thats pretty funny because its the hypocrats errr democrats, that are using loopholes to raise massive amounts of soft money, after the republicans have wiped the floor with their sorry asses with hard money, ie: legit fundraising. It seems to me, the democrats are playing more to special intrests at this point in time.

Ldir

Platinum Member
Jul 23, 2003
Originally posted by: digitalsm

Thats pretty funny because its the hypocrats (BAA) errr democrats, that are using loopholes to raise massive amounts of soft money (BAA), after the republicans have wiped the floor with their sorry asses (BAA) with hard money, ie: legit fundraising(BAA). It seems to me, the democrats are playing more to special intrests (BAA) at this point in time (BAA).

This message authorized by the Bush Apologists of America (BAA). Pulling the wool over America's eyes since 1980. BAA. BAA.

May 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Ldir
Originally posted by: digitalsm

Thats pretty funny because its the hypocrats (BAA) errr democrats, that are using loopholes to raise massive amounts of soft money (BAA), after the republicans have wiped the floor with their sorry asses (BAA) with hard money, ie: legit fundraising(BAA). It seems to me, the democrats are playing more to special intrests (BAA) at this point in time (BAA).

This message authorized by the Bush Apologists of America (BAA). Pulling the wool over America's eyes since 1980. BAA. BAA.

bwahahahhahaah....that's sig worthy

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
No! What ever happened to the concept of limited government? Republicans under the Bush administration have become democrats as far as I am concerned, outspending even Clinton!