is pizza considered a healthy food ?

Yo Ma Ma

Lifer
Jan 21, 2000
Not generally.. if you went light on the cheese and loaded up on the veggies it might be OK, or at least somewhat better, nutritionally speaking.

mundane

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2002
loads of fat (the bane of the traditional health paradigm) and carbs (for those new-fangled anti-carb diets).

But it does taste damn good.

Why dont you eat one a day and post before and after picks next New Years.

mundane

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2002
Originally posted by: RickyRoma

Ever since I got this internship and moved out to live on my own, I have been literally eating one [small boxed] pizza a day. I considered myself fairly healthy, target weight, etc. 15 pounds later, I feel like I'm in the worst shape of my life (and hence the inevitable new years resolutions
rolleye.gif
)

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000

if i did that id look almost the same as i do now, i eat pizza regulary....
as it is, however, being new years and all; im going to try to eat better starting.....now :/

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
I don't know... with my metabolism... I'd probably look the same. I've looked the same since about 7 years ago... which is quite sad. I actually have to pound the calories and if pizza were healthy enough, I can throw that into my new "diet". :D

jinduy

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2002
pizza is pretty healthy as long as you work out! some protein (cheese), carbs for energy, and um some vitamins... also plenty of fat to keep you warm in the winter...