Is it true that if you take one hit of crack

lyssword

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2005
No, you only get addicted after the 3rd time, trust me :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

*disclaimer I never smoked crack and don't think anyone should, but I will use crack references for comedic purposes*

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
It's just like fapping. You just start doing it more and more, then the next ting you know you are doing it in public places, your grandmas house, church, school, supermarket, football games, while mowing the lawn, driving, swimming, at work, in line at the post office, while vacuuming, during a sales presentation, sleeping, bathing and even while jogging.

So stay away from it.

SoulAssassin

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2001
It's a really intense 15 minute high and then hours of fiending afterwards. You obviously won't be physically addicted after one hit but you will want more. Or so I heard.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Originally posted by: FoBoT
and then your teeth fall out

No, that's meth. With crack, your brain falls out and, regardless of race, sex, or creed, for some unexplained reason, you end up with Whoopie Goldberg hair.

Pacfanweb

Lifer
Jan 2, 2000
I think that doesn't apply to everyone. Some people get addicted with one hit. I've never done it, but I'm quite sure there are plenty of people who have only done it once.

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by: maxster
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
Be sure and post updates after you try it.

Will do. And with PICS.

Yes yes please, I hear jumping off a building while high is a fun trip.

Can't wait for the pics.

MyThirdEye

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2005
No. You'll want the high again, until the occurrence becomes more often, that you will get addicted.

AlienCraft

Lifer
Nov 23, 2002
Originally posted by: maxster
you'll become addicted and start wanting more?
I won't....
BUT YOU might.

I "experimented" with free- base cocaine back in the '70s when you could buy , in a kit, all the chemical components needed to base with ether and sodium hydroxide.
It was sold as a "purity tester" which, if you knew your basic high school chemistry ( i did) would allow you to determine the relative purity of a white powder sample suspected of being cocaine hydrochloride.

"crack" is the endothermic version of the same reaction derived by using ether and SoHCL, only you use another form of So and ADD HEAT.

The name "crack" comes from the sound of the water still contained within the derivative being boiled off and contained within the crystalline structure.

Mostly because you can't wait for it to dry properly before smoking it...

because you're chasing that dragon and you don't even know it yet.

Yes, virginia, you're a crack addict... it doesn't take long.

BTW, unless YOU wash your blow with ether yourself, NOTHING you get nowadays is anything NEAR a real Cocaine Hydrochloride molecule.
Ever since the big Ether crackdown of th late 80's, the supplies for the jungle labs have dwindled and that stuff they produce today has been "cracked" with anothe, more rough petro solvent.
Don't do it. "Those guys" spend more of their energy making meth today anyway.

Just don't, and save the hurtin'.

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
You'll end up living with a crack ho, and then when you try to steal her crack you'll be saying, 'Don't tase me ho!'.