• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Is it normal for a car to just Jerk off

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
Originally posted by: Flyermax2k3
Originally posted by: fisher

if you stopped posting these threads would stop happening.
DERP!!! Nice sig, fits you perfectly.
if you don't post stupid things, then people won't call you an idiot. where's the logic missing there? it has nothing to do with my sig. besides, there's nothing anonymous about me. my name is clearly displayed as well as the city & state in which i live. email address, website, icq, aim all there.

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Originally posted by: Flyermax2k3
text isn't exactly the best form of communication known to man.
If a person knows how to write, text is quite acceptable. If one can't be specific and doesn't understand how to structure sentences clearly then yes, communication in written form can become problematic.

ZV

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
I'll have to side with ZV here. You said hop will always happen with front engine cars, and implied that this isn't always the case for the converse.

I'm still alive. I seem to have angered the car gods lately, the 924S transaxle had a bearing come apart in the R&P, so I'm left driving the Mark VIII in the Winter which necessitated snow tires since the Mark just goes nuts at even the hint of snow. The Mark needs a new wiper motor too, and on top of that I can't find a Haynes manual that covers the Mark VIII, just one on the T-Bird/Cougar on which the Mark VIII was based.

ZV
I have a complete engine and transaxle for free if you want it Zenm, it's from my Bus when I switched to Chevy power.

ASK THE COMMUNITY