Ionic Breeze

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Demon-Xanth

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Originally posted by: waggy
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Demon-Xanth
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: waggy
I bet 99% of the people bitching that suicide sucks have never done it either.</end quote></div>

Does that mean the other 1% are zombies? *prepares to whack 1% of the people against suicide with a baseball bat*</end quote></div>

could be..or maybe its just 1% are successfull (no idea what the real percentage are)!?

Dead people don't bitch about suicide.

dpert1

Apr 26, 2007
Originally posted by: Demon-Xanth
I bet 99% of the people bitching that suicide sucks have never done it either.</end quote></div>

Does that mean the other 1% are zombies? *prepares to whack 1% of the people against suicide with a baseball bat*

I think he made room for the ones who failed

I was going to type failed at life, but caught myself

Failed at death isnt cliche enough

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
i have the bionaire unit from costco, 140 i think

hepa LIKE filtration + prefilter. So less expensive to maintain than a real hepa filter and looks WAY better. That being said, I'd rather get a real honeywell hepa filter (from costco.com) but it looks like ass.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Originally posted by: Demon-Xanth
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Demon-Xanth

Does that mean the other 1% are zombies? *prepares to whack 1% of the people against suicide with a baseball bat*</end quote></div>

could be..or maybe its just 1% are successfull (no idea what the real percentage are)!?

</end quote></div>

Dead people don't bitch about suicide.

No, but they do end up as civil servants...

CorCentral

Banned
Feb 11, 2001
You're better off wetting a towel, ringing it out and twirling it in the air a few times. One minute of doing that will clean the air better than 100 hours of the piece of crap Sharper Image junk!

Most people that are lured into buying this and pay up the azz for it, usually don't want to admit that it's a bad product because of the price they paid for it. They'll end up looking like the idiot's they actually are.

And for those of you that dislike Consumer Reports....... Why? They are independent, buy all the items themselves, get no kickbacks and do their own in depth testing. I can see if they were getting money from a certain company, and portraying the item (from said company) as better......... But some of you still complain!
Like one poster already said in here, buy a Humidifier or a decent air cleaner "WITH FILTERS"

PS---- For those saying the Sharper Image unit saves on energy? Well what do you want? A unit that does nothing and saves you money, or something that actually works and cleans the air with only costing you an extra $10.-$30. a year on your electric bill?

SHARPER IMAGE= JUNK!