Inspectors find evidence of uranium enriched beyond that needed for reactors in Iran

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/25/2817623/un-agency-finds-higher-enrichment.html

This isn't "oops we must have forgot to shut the thing off". It takes deliberate effort to make what was found and its completely unnecessary for any reactor.

This warrants a closer look.

From the article above :

AP writer Ian Deitch in Jerusalem contributed this report

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/25/2817623/un-agency-finds-higher-enrichment.html

a finding that could mean Iran has moved closer to reaching the uranium threshold needed to arm nuclear missiles.

==================================================
This isn't "oops we must have forgot to shut the thing off". It takes deliberate effort to make what was found and its completely unnecessary for any reactor.

This warrants a closer look.

So what if they have them?

It's not like they could use them.

If they did it would be the last thing they ever do.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
From the article above :

Because you know the Jews control the media.

Did you contract the EU about that malicious lie which says they have sanctions against Iran yet. I see the hand of a jewish AP conspiracy.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
oh..no say it isn`t so...a Jewish conspiracy....rofl@Abwx.......

That doesn`t change the validity of the article.......

Do you know the meaning of contributed to the report verses who wrote the report?

George Jahn wrote the report........duh......I would bet that Jahn verified his facts......

Your posts are killing me with laughter....rofl!!

This too -- Did you contact the EU about that malicious lie which says they have sanctions against Iran yet?

Last edited:

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...um-enrichment-at-iranian-site/article2443364/

Iran said the find was a technical glitch, according to the International Atomic Energy Agency report. The agency said it was assessing that explanation and has asked for more details, but analysts and diplomats said Iran's version sounded plausible.

Several diplomats — who demanded anonymity because their information is privileged — said the find did not necessarily mean that Iran was covertly raising its enrichment threshold toward weapons-grade level. They said the centrifuges that produce enriched uranium could have over-enriched at the start as technicians adjusted their output — an assessment shared by nonproliferation expert David Albright.

Mr. Albright, whose Washington-based Institute for Science and International Security looks for signs of proliferation, said a new configuration at Fordo means it tends to “overshoot 20 per cent” at the start.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Question #1, can we trust any Israeli link as being true? After all Israel as the ultimate chicken little has been claiming Iran will have a nuke bomb tomorrow for eight years now.

Even if there is any truth to the links, 27% uranium enrichment is light years from the 96% needed to just have just one nuke.

Why should we not all grow a brain and demand the mid-east become a nuclear weapons free zone rather than listen to a nuclear armed chicken little who never signed the NPT?

Last edited:

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
Because you know the Jews control the media.

Did you contract the EU about that malicious lie which says they have sanctions against Iran yet. I see the hand of a jewish AP conspiracy.
The point is about who fed AP with those dubious claims
whose timing is somewhat not surprising...

Even if there is any truth to the links, 27% uranium enrichment is light years from the 96% needed to just have just one nuke.

At 27% about 90% of the work is done but it s not like they
are gathering towards high scale enrichment.

Since some of their reactors needs 20% enriched uranium
they did forcibly test if their facility could reach reliably
such levels without seing the centrifuges explode as the
radiocative gas density reach higher values...

In short , they should be tested at higher density to check
reliability.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
Question #1, can we trust any Israeli link as being true? After all Israel as the ultimate chicken little has been claiming Iran will have a nuke bomb tomorrow for eight years now.

Why should we not all grow a brain and demand the mid-east become a nuclear weapons free zone rather than listen to a nuclear armed chicken little who never signed the NPT?

Chicken little now includes the NY times. There is no question about the enrichment. The question is now the story behind it. Either this was intentional or damned sloppy. I'd like to know which.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
It is only an accident. Most nuclear enrichment faciilities create weapons grade material now and again.

Oh wait, no, they do not. My bad.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Chicken little now includes the NY times. There is no question about the enrichment. The question is now the story behind it. Either this was intentional or damned sloppy. I'd like to know which.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The NYT may be a very good newspaper, but in a city with a large Jewish population, the NYT has a decidedly mixed record in terms of bias. It somewhat depends of which editorial voices you listen to.

The NYT, unlike Fox news who is always Rupert Murdock biased, still deals in the grey area of opinion and not absolute provable facts.

Why just the other day I read of some flat earthier who admitted that the earth was in fact curved. Wonderful news until said flat earthier claimed that in fact any curve to the earth was concave rather than convex. .

But I read it on the radio so it must be true. As no one asks how this non Iranian writer snuck in and out to find and reveal such a claim.

Last edited:

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The NYT may be a very good newspaper, but in a city with a large Jewish population, the NYT has a decidedly mixed record in terms of bias. It somewhat depends of which editorial voices you listen to.

Holy fuck.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Originally Posted by Lemon law
Holy fuck.

Lemon --When you can`t refute the messenger, just claim the messenger is bias.....rofl...

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Holy fuck.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It must be my holy fuck mistake to doubt the NYT as perfect and infallible?

I seem to recall a recent case of the NYT having to fire a reporters on the take.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It must be my holy fuck mistake to doubt the NYT as perfect and infallible?

I seem to recall a recent case of the NYT having to fire a reporters on the take.

This is an article about an IAEA discovery and is on CNN, the AP, just about any news or wire service. You might as well suggest that 9/11 didn't happen because the NYT staff was on the take. This isn't an opinion piece or some conspiracy blog. Hell there might not be an Iran or Israel. You weren't there were you?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It is only an accident. Most nuclear enrichment faciilities create weapons grade material now and again.

Oh wait, no, they do not. My bad.

So you're saying that Iran created weapons grade material?

A different take on it, from reliable US sources-

U.S. proliferation expert David Albright said he believed it was a production error that caused the higher-enriched uranium trace at Fordow. “Nonetheless, (it is) embarrassing for Iran,” Albright said by telephone from Washington.

http://www.firstpost.com/world/iaea-finds-higher-grade-uranium-trace-in-iran-sources-321787.html

It's a trace amount in one sample among many, nowhere near weapons grade, a microscopic speck of material.

Another bit of information in the article that puts some of JediYoda's other claims to rest-

The IAEA regularly inspects Fordow and other Iranian nuclear sites.

But he claimed that the IAEA left Iran entirely, many, many times over... maybe he was just shilling & fearmongering, huh?

Hey, maybe we're seeing a lot of that, huh?

CycloWizard

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Why wouldn't Iran work for nuclear weapons at this point? They have nothing to lose and everything to gain from getting them. They know it, Israel knows it, Obama knows it, everyone with half a brain knows it. Why keep up the charade that we believe them and they are behaving? They will get nukes - it's only a matter of when.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
Why wouldn't Iran work for nuclear weapons at this point? They have nothing to lose and everything to gain from getting them. They know it, Israel knows it, Obama knows it, everyone with half a brain knows it. Why keep up the charade that we believe them and they are behaving? They will get nukes - it's only a matter of when.

It's only a matter of time before we have another terrorist attack. Should we make it easier?

Gamingphreek

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
Just a quick question...

... why in the world are we giving Iran the benefit of the doubt constantly?

Not implying anything else- Just wondering why Iran (Not a very nice nation to put it plainly) gets the benefit of the doubt over every single report that has been linked to.

-GP

CycloWizard

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
It's only a matter of time before we have another terrorist attack. Should we make it easier?
No, but keeping up the farce of our current "security" is a slap in the face to anyone with half a brain. I'm simply arguing for a reality check. We are either going to do something about it or we're going to pretend to do something about it. It's obviously not the former in either case, so we are left with the latter. It's simply a sham intended to assuage the anxiety of the zombie masses at an enormous cost.