Indictments coming...

Page 189 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
It’s weird that people like you keep trying to deny Trump campaign collusion with the Russians even after Trump Jr. came out and publicly admitted it, even including the incriminating emails.

I almost reported your post for spreading lies (russian collusion), but respect you to much.

Russian collusion has been proven to be nothing but a hoax spread by Democrats to discredit Trump. Get over it, Trump won, hillary lost. Even to this day Hillary can not accept she lost fair and square.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I almost reported your post for spreading lies (russian collusion), but respect you to much.

Russian collusion has been proven to be nothing but a hoax spread by Democrats to discredit Trump. Get over it, Trump won, hillary lost. Even to this day Hillary can not accept she lost fair and square.
Donald Trump Jr. personally released emails in which he agreed to meet with agents of the Russian government to get incriminating information about Hillary Clinton. You can read them yourself, right now.

As far as reporting my posts to I want to make it clear that I have no respect for you and so please report away.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

talk about lies.

how has this been proven? You have some information that the rest of the literate world has never been privy too? Please, link it up, because I'm interested in this evidence that rejects what was clearly detailed in the Mueller report, and including the testimony of Trump's family, advisors, and admin peeps.

Mar 11, 2004
Oh no, another mommy's boy, crying because people are being mean by telling the truth.

It is amusing to see how many of them are turning into complete crybaby bitches. Not sure if this is a sign that even they're getting the feeling that Turmp is gonna lose, or what, but you can practically feel them about to burst into tears from their posts.

I still remember when Obama steamrolled Romney (hey, where's all the dipshits that kept hoping Mitt would stop being Maladjustna's sister wife to Turmp?) and conservatives openly were going "we have to do some soul searching" where it was like it clicked that maybe their blatant racism and hatred for most Americans ("hey fuck your health care!") had gone too far. So they instead decided they'd just resort to straight up criminal behavior instead. And then their little pissant peons suddenly had their balls grow 3 sizes and start talking shit, which they of course can't handle 1/100th of, but expect the whole world to be sympathetic to their plight.

Which, I'm assuming the person you're responding to must be out of work yet again if he has time to come back. That's been the recurring situation for years now. He loses a job, spends all his time posting on here spouting the dumbest shit imaginable, then tucks his tail between his legs and goes to suckup to one of the 50 former employers he's had in the past 5 years for a few months of work so his wife will get off his back (or maybe be able to get off hers...).

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

You should understand that your value as a human being has nothing whatsoever to do with what party you belong to and whose loyalty you think makes you a better person for having. Your value as a human being arises solely in expression and manifestation of the One in whose image you were created. Love you. Relax and be happy.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Donald Trump Jr. personally released emails in which he agreed to meet with agents of the Russian government to get incriminating information about Hillary Clinton. You can read them yourself, right now.

As far as reporting my posts to I want to make it clear that I have no respect for you and so please report away.
It's to bad the House missed that when they impeached Trump.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Why is what the house did relevant?

Are you denying that Trump Jr. met with representatives of the Russian government for the purpose of colluding to win the 2016 election?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

So what? McConnell & the GOP Senate DGAF. Trump. He's their guy, and they'll stick with him no matter what unless he loses the election. They seem to have rejected his threat to stay in power even if that happens, Kinda-sorta. Some of them, anyway. We'll see, right?

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Why is what the house did relevant?

Are you denying that Trump Jr. met with representatives of the Russian government for the purpose of colluding to win the 2016 election?
I'm not denying anything. My point was that the House apparently missed that confessed fact and didn't include it in the impeachment charges. Pretty sloppy work.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
So what? McConnell & the GOP Senate DGAF. Trump. He's their guy, and they'll stick with him no matter what unless he loses the election. They seem to have rejected his threat to stay in power even if that happens, Kinda-sorta. Some of them, anyway. We'll see, right?
Then why did they bother with the impeachment at all? Why not include every charge they could find? Are you saying it was simply a "token" impeachment, just so they could say they did it? They we're just looking to pad their resumes or what?

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
I'm not denying anything. My point was that the House apparently missed that confessed fact and didn't include it in the impeachment charges. Pretty sloppy work.
The House didn't Impeach Trump for the 2016 election, so why would they have included that?

You do know what they Impeached him for? Or you're at least googling it now?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I mean there is a very long list of things the House should impeach Trump for and hasn’t yet, haha. The last four years should have basically been a continuous impeachment trial.

Regardless I’m glad you are no longer disputing the collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I mean there is a very long list of things the House should impeach Trump for and hasn’t yet, haha. The last four years should have basically been a continuous impeachment trial.

Regardless I’m glad you are no longer disputing the collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.
Don't misunderstand, I completely reject the idea. I'm sure they communicated with the Russians, but that isn't a crime. Bob's team spent a whole bunch of time and money looking into it and came up with nothing.
If it looks like a duck, walks like an alligator, and roars like a lion, it's probably not a duck.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

So now it's the House's fault for "not impeaching enough" rather than Senate for acquitting, despite substantial evidence regarding legitimate grounds for impeachment and conviction?

You seem to believe that the Senate had any honest intent to take the impeachment seriously you know, after they very publicly announced, multiple times, that they wouldn't, regardless of how the House acted.

interesting.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Don't misunderstand, I completely reject the idea. I'm sure they communicated with the Russians, but that isn't a crime. Bob's team spent a whole bunch of time and money looking into it and came up with nothing.
If it looks like a duck, walks like an alligator, and roars like a lion, it's probably not a duck.
Collusion isn’t a criminal term so it’s unclear to me why you’re talking about crimes? Regardless, if you’re saying that the Trump campaign meeting with the Russian government for the purposes of obtaining illegal election help isn’t collusion then I don’t know what to say. It’s the dictionary definition of it - are you rejecting the dictionary now too?

As far as Mueller goes it sounds like you’ve never read the report and are instead relying on lies by conservative media. Mueller was very clear that while he was unable to establish a criminal conspiracy this was heavily impeded by the lies and obstruction of justice perpetrated by the administration.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Bob's team spent a whole bunch of time and money looking into it and came up with nothing.

Why do you continue to believe what is very easy to disprove? You know, you could actually read his report, and his own summary of it.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
So now it's the House's fault for "not impeaching enough" rather than Senate for acquitting, despite substantial evidence regarding legitimate grounds for impeachment and conviction?

You seem to believe that the Senate had any honest intent to take the impeachment seriously you know, after they very publicly announced, multiple times, that they wouldn't, regardless of how the House acted.

interesting.
Haha, apparently secretly meeting with people to get illegal election help isn’t collusion.

It’s really weird to see the lies people tell themselves to avoid admitting that they were wrong. It’s even weirder that they expect us to believe those lies even when they are laugh out loud ridiculous like this.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Then why did they bother with the impeachment at all? Why not include every charge they could find? Are you saying it was simply a "token" impeachment, just so they could say they did it? They we're just looking to pad their resumes or what?

They saw it as their duty. Their oath-

“I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

Win or lose, nobody can say they didn't try to stop Trump.

Burpo

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2013

Let's see what you say on Nov.2 when the un-redacted report comes out..
That should be interesting!

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Your motivated blindness is pretty obvious.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
It’s hard to keep up with all the clusterfucks this week. At any other time, this would be huge. This is not a partisan Democrat saying this. This is not a low level Republican saying this. This is not someone with little knowledge of national security saying this.

Former national security adviser H.R. McMaster said Thursday that President Donald Trump is “aiding and abetting” Russian President Vladimir Putin’s efforts to sow doubt about the American electoral system.

“I agree that he is aiding and abetting Putin’s efforts by not being direct about this, right? By not just calling out Putin for what he’s doing,” McMaster said. You know, Putin gets away with, I mean, literally murder or attempted murder … because people don’t call him out on it,” he added. “And so they are able to continue with this kind of fire hose of falsehood, to sow these conspiracy theories. And we just can’t be our own worst enemies.”