Indictments coming...

Page 176 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
What would be hilarious is when Trump eventually pardons Manafort, but leaves this Greg Craig guy [why do I automatically hate people with 2 first names???] in prison because of his unrelated association with Obama.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
It is worth noting that even though the press keeps saying 'Former Obama WH counsel' at the time he committed the alleged crime (and I say alleged because the SDNY branch had already investigated this and decided it was not worth prosecuting) he was working for Manafort, who was working for Trump.

Any way around it, if he (or anyone) was working as an unregistered agent of a foreign power, I want it investigated and tried. We need to stamp this sort of thing out.

Jan 25, 2011
It is worth noting that even though the press keeps saying 'Former Obama WH counsel' at the time he committed the alleged crime (and I say alleged because the SDNY branch had already investigated this and decided it was not worth prosecuting) he was working for Manafort, who was working for Trump.

Any way around it, if he (or anyone) was working as an unregistered agent of a foreign power, I want it investigated and tried. We need to stamp this sort of thing out.
I don't believe Manafort was working for Trump at the time of this crime either.

Reactions: pcgeek11

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

yeah, remember how they tried to pin Flynn as an "Obama appointee," even though the Obama admin fired him because of his dubious past, and explicitly warned the Trump transition team against hiring him because he represented a real and significant breach of national security?

remember that? Yeah, I'm sure not one Trump nutter or Fox news "personality" will remember any of it. By the end of the day, and all the way through 20-whatever when the oceans consume us, every surviving Trump nutter, as they sink to the icy depths, will remain utterly convinced that all the Mueller investigation ever did was convict One Obama Admin appointee--a true, very close and very loyal friend to Obama--for grave crimes against the nation and all of humanity.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
yeah, remember how they tried to pin Flynn as an "Obama appointee," even though the Obama admin fired him because of his dubious past, and explicitly warned the Trump transition team against hiring him because he represented a real and significant breach of national security?

remember that? Yeah, I'm sure not one Trump nutter or Fox news "personality" will remember any of it. By the end of the day, and all the way through 20-whatever when the oceans consume us, every surviving Trump nutter, as they sink to the icy depths, will remain utterly convinced that all the Mueller investigation ever did was convict One Obama Admin appointee--a true, very close and very loyal friend to Obama--for grave crimes against the nation and all of humanity.
Imagine that. Trump's really upset that this is not getting any attention
Trump says press downplaying ex-obama official indictment

How would he know? He doesn't read. The TV I've watched has sure covered it.

Jan 25, 2011
Imagine that. Trump's really upset that this is not getting any attention
Trump says press downplaying ex-obama official indictment

How would he know? He doesn't read. The TV I've watched has sure covered it.
The right is kind of comical going on about this guy and his arrest. He was out of the admin for years. His crimes had nothing to do with the admin. I'm not sure why they feel it should be pasted everywhere other than you can say Obama in some reference to it... oh nevermind I just figured it out.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Desperate people do desperate comical things in order to cling to the ever diminishing fading hope that Trump will somehow beat the rap(s) against him and prove that voting for Trump was the right thing all along.

Out in the middle of a desert for over two years, even a single drop of water condensing and dribbling down the back of a horny toad looks like a tankard full of ale.

But lo and behold! T'was a mere mirage that they slaked down their gullets.

So sad. heh

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
After Mueller's testimony, we now know affirmatively that AG Barr and others are working on their own indictments.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Barr will be working on his own indictment? When did he stop doing that? Every time he lies and runs interference for the criminal in the WH he is committing more crimes and there is record of it for all to see. Barr is yet another traitor to our Country and Constitution...

History will speak of him like history speaks of Judas, Ames, and Quisling......

Reactions: BUTCH1 and hal2kilo