Immigrants Boycott

Grunt03

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2000
LOS ANGELES - Hundreds of thousands of mostly Hispanic immigrants skipped work and took to the streets Monday, flexing their newfound political muscle in a nationwide boycott that, while far from unified, still succeeded in slowing or shutting many farms, factories, markets and restaurants.

I am asking for all Legal American Citizens to buy a flag and dispaly it at work, on their car and at home. If they can wave the Mexican flag in our country we can display our colors that have provided the freedoms that they seek but are not intitled to.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
nobody cares, the illegal aliens will get amesty no matter what we say to our elected officals. our elected officals care more about keeping the illegal aliens happy than they do about preserving the freedoms of the american citizens who elected them into office in the first place.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Fire them! One right they do not have, is to disrupt the flow of business or the economy in this country.

Grunt03

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2000
Sad fact is that here in California the elected officials are nonething but a joke. They are not serious about the problems and will assist in the downfall.

astrosfan90

Golden Member
Mar 17, 2005
You realize that there are immigrants in the US from countries other than Mexico, right?

In fact, you might even notice that if you check out stories on the protests, there are flags from dozens of nations being shown.

In this picture, for example, I count flags from half a dozen non-Latin American countries, just to start (India, Spain, Ireland, etc, etc).

Source article for image.

Slew Foot

Lifer
Sep 22, 2005
The politicians are a bunch of a-holes. No one cares about America, except the America that lines their pockets and keeps them in office.

The illegals will get whatever they want. And when they want more, theyll protest again and get it. So much for not negotiating with terrorists.

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
What disgusts me most is the fact these rallies are extremely target rich environments and no one is taking advantage of that. :|

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
Originally posted by: Specop 007
What disgusts me most is the fact these rallies are extremely target rich environments and no one is taking advantage of that. :|

Well pony up cowboy. Im sure you'd be the hero that America is looking for.

BBond

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2004
Originally posted by: Grunt03
LOS ANGELES - Hundreds of thousands of mostly Hispanic immigrants skipped work and took to the streets Monday, flexing their newfound political muscle in a nationwide boycott that, while far from unified, still succeeded in slowing or shutting many farms, factories, markets and restaurants.

I am asking for all Legal American Citizens to buy a flag and dispaly it at work, on their car and at home. If they can wave the Mexican flag in our country we can display our colors that have provided the freedoms that they seek but are not intitled to.

I think all American citizens should fly the American flag at work, on our cars, and our homes with a banner flying below our flag that reads, "LEGAL IMMIGRANT".

Grunt03

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2000
BBond
I think all American citizens should fly the American flag at work, on our cars, and our homes with a banner flying below our flag that reads, "LEGAL IMMIGRANT".

I like the way you think, rest assurred I will hang one out today....

phantom309

Platinum Member
Jan 30, 2002
Originally posted by: Slew Foot
The politicians are a bunch of a-holes. No one cares about America, except the America that lines their pockets and keeps them in office.

The illegals will get whatever they want. And when they want more, theyll protest again and get it. So much for not negotiating with terrorists.

All our leaders care about now is which party gets the 12 million new votes.

BBond

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2004
Originally posted by: Grunt03
BBond

I like the way you think, rest assurred I will hang one out today....

I should market these. Could be bigger than that stupid smiley face. :)

Grunt03

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2000
I also think that this is a perfect time for the FBI, CIA, ATF, DEA, and POLICE DEPT.
around the United Staes to go to these rallies and arrest everyone, sort them out who is legally here who is not, those who are illegal, deport all of them to Iraq. If they want to be in the US, make them fight for it and earn the right. This would also be a great chance to catch all of the wanted criminals, you know they are stupid enough to attend.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Traffic was light this morning. Almost all businesses are open.

If this is what life is like without illegals I'm all for it!!!

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Citrix
nobody cares, the illegal aliens will get amesty no matter what we say to our elected officals. our elected officals care more about keeping the illegal aliens happy than they do about preserving the freedoms of the american citizens who elected them into office in the first place.

Many people care but importantly not the ones with the gold who make the rules. There has been a trend in American the last 25-30 years to exclude social considerations from economic policy decision from everything from tax policy to labor laws government economic policy has been made chiefly in response to a single objectively determinable factor: cash flow to the top. Cheap labor from the virtually limitless third world supply, legal or not, is another example of this trend. And it's of course why immigration laws are rarley enforced and investigated and why a "guest worker" program (who never has to leave) will pass.

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: CitizenKain
Originally posted by: Specop 007

Well pony up cowboy. Im sure you'd be the hero that America is looking for.

You can damn well bet I would if I was a Sheriff, DEA agent, CIA agent, ATF agent, INS agent or DHS agent.
But seeing as I dont work in any official capacity in law enforement of any type theres not much I can do.

jrenz

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Originally posted by: astrosfan90
You realize that there are immigrants in the US from countries other than Mexico, right?

In fact, you might even notice that if you check out stories on the protests, there are flags from dozens of nations being shown.

And you realize that the overwhelming majority of ILLEGAL immigrants are from MEXICO, right? We're talking about ILLEGAL immigrants. Stop pretending there isn't a difference.

BBond

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2004
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
Traffic was light this morning. Almost all businesses are open.

If this is what life is like without illegals I'm all for it!!!

:thumbsup:

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
The idea that a group of people, no matter their race, religion, or sex, can use OUR constitutional right to peaceful protest....and be here illegally....is just flabbergasting. I, for one, am appauled.

BBond

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2004
Originally posted by: blackangst1
The idea that a group of people, no matter their race, religion, or sex, can use OUR constitutional right to peaceful protest....and be here illegally....is just flabbergasting. I, for one, am appauled.

It's like an invading army just took over our streets and our "leaders" are allowing them to do it. Hell, our "leaders" are HELPING them do it!

Flabbergasted and appauled is right.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000

The question is: How many of the protestors are ILLEGALS?

Rickten

Golden Member
Apr 17, 2001
sad day in american history. My buddy who is hispanic and works at a big factory got multiple death threats from other workers because he planned and did goto work today.

he says "I have a responsibility to show up to work and do my job. Why would I put that in jeapardy over people who are breaking the law."

His parents legally immigrated here from mexico.

Pneumothorax

Golden Member
Nov 4, 2002
If the STUPID politicos from my city LA, CA lets this crap go on, in about 10 years we're going to have race riots that make the muslim paris riots look like a picnic.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Originally posted by: EagleKeeper

The question is: How many of the protestors are ILLEGALS?

Do you not watch the news? A good percentage are. And does it really matter?