I'm so happy today

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: LedZeppelin
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: luvly
Is Red Dawn really your "dude" as alleged in a thread about a month ago?

ROFL!!!!!!!!! This explains everything. Enough said. If anyone wants to see Red Dawn, please see my sig.

No this is me you little cscksucker.

lol, was that before or after 3/26/03?
??

Let's see a picture of you so I know who and what to look for when I get to Boston!

Led Zeppelin

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2002

ROFL!!!!!!!!! This explains everything. Enough said. If anyone wants to see Red Dawn, please see my sig.

??

Let's see a picture of you so I know who and what to look for when I get to Boston!

Ahhhhh, so it IS true. You two make a helluva couple. ;)

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

??

Way to suck up
rolleye.gif

Led Zeppelin

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2002

??

Way to suck up
rolleye.gif

Suck up? That was said in jest you moron. Please stay in your trailer in Kentucky and don't bring your ilk to the Boston area.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Suck up? That was said in jest you moron. Please stay in your trailer in Kentucky and don't bring your ilk to the Boston area.
Come on Pugsly, lets see a pic of you so we all will know what a little tosser you are!

Are you Scared? Well odds are if you are the little worm I think you are I probably won't waste my time re-arranging your face.

Led Zeppelin

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2002

Come on Pugsly, lets see a pic of you so we all will know what a little tosser you are!

Are you Scared? Well odds are if you are the little worm I think you are I probably won't waste my time re-arranging your face.

LOL, dude, what's with all the anger you have inside you? You get dropped on your head a few times when you were born? Calm down fugga. I'm beginning to question your sexual preferences though, as you are so hot to see my pic. I'm honored and all, but I don't go that way. Can't take the chance that you'll be fap-fap-fappping to my pic. Hope you can understand.

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999

LOL, dude, what's with all the anger you have inside you? You get dropped on your head a few times when you were born? Calm down fugga. I'm beginning to question your sexual preferences though, as you are so hot to see my pic. I'm honored and all, but I don't go that way. Can't take the chance that you'll be fap-fap-fappping to my pic. Hope you can understand.

Uh oh.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Sure it's ok for you to try and make fun of my appearance but when it comes to showing a pic of yourself you all of a sudden become Humble? Afraid I might recognize you at a Boston meet and hold you accountable for your punk ass comments? You needn't worry about a chance meeting because I don't frequent Gay Bars.

Led Zeppelin

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2002

Sure it's ok for you to try and make fun of my appearance but when it comes to showing a pic of yourself you all of a sudden become Humble? Afraid I might recognize you at a Boston meet and hold you accountable for your punk ass comments? You needn't worry about a chance meeting because I don't frequent Gay Bars.

A) I don't go to ATOT 'meets'. Those are for the lonely ATOT souls who have no friends outside their computer. (You'd fit right in)
B) Please come up with your own angle in your retorts.
C) pwned

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

A) I don't go to ATOT 'meets'. Those are for the lonely ATOT souls who have no friends outside their computer. (You'd fit right in)
B) Please come up with your own angle in your retorts.
C) pwned
The only thing you've owned is the title of "Scared little man hiding behind the anonymity of his computer"

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Tallgeese
*pulls up a seat, makes some popcorn, ready to enjoy the ensuing fracas*

No fracas here,just happiness! :D

I kind of feel sorry for LZ,anybody who's got to come into a thread like this multiple times
to try to spoil it must have a very sad life.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Congratulations to the two of you, if indeed it is true. You guys would make a great, great couple.

Led Zeppelin

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2002
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
Originally posted by: Tallgeese
*pulls up a seat, makes some popcorn, ready to enjoy the ensuing fracas*

No fracas here,just happiness! :D

I kind of feel sorry for LZ,anybody who's got to come into a thread like this multiple times
to try to spoil it must have a very sad life.

Quite the opposite actually, but feel free to play again. That's what you get for thinking......look who you ended up with. I think that's the real sad story here. :D

Edit: Kudos to Luvly for the excellent observation.

Take two weeks off Troll!!

nativesunshine

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2003
Originally posted by: WarCon
Love is a many-splendored thing............:)

LOVE LIFTS US UP WHERE WE BELONG...

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE!

oh man oh man....i was starting to think that i wouldn't get my fix of moulin rouge this weekend b/c i'm home and i have no access to movie OR soundtrack. Oh man oh man...you have satisfied my craving. WOOHOO!