I'm so happy today

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Led Zeppelin

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2002
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
Originally posted by: LedZeppelin
Can I shed a little gloom on your otherwise happy day? Shouldn't be to hard.

Not a chance,not a freaking chance! :D

So lets delve into this a little bit....your dude's coming home to stay. So, where has he been, and why hasn't he made the effort to stay before this? Hmmm, I don't think we're getting the whole story here.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

So lets delve into this a little bit....your dude's coming home to stay. So, where has he been, and why hasn't he made the effort to stay before this? Hmmm, I don't think we're getting the whole story here.

Not that you're owed anything but let's just say that sometimes adult lives are complicated and take a bit oif time to rearrange. I am real happy today,happier than I've been in a long time.you can either enjoy that feeling with me or simply stay out of this thread please:)

Led Zeppelin

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2002

Not that you're owed anything but let's just say that sometimes adult lives are complicated and take a bit oif time to rearrange. I am real happy today,happier than I've been in a long time.you can either enjoy that feeling with me or simply stay out of this thread please:)

You're the one that opened up this can of worms, so don't blame me or anyone else for wanting to know more.

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

You're the one that opened up this can of worms, so don't blame me or anyone else for wanting to know more.

This isn't "a can of worms" and since it's no secret that you don't like me much your tone isn't coming across as one of friendly interest.No matter though,I am really damn happy today and nobody can spoil that feeling for me! :D

Hey Geekbabe, I like to see people happy and all. However, it seems rather odd when someone emerges from no where screaming "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I mean, I can share in the joy at first, but then it seems so selfish and I lose interest when the person doesn't care to explain what makes him or her happy. So your "dude" is coming to stay. Where's he been all this while that makes you so happy that he's finally coming? Is this the supposed guy that you met on the 'net originally? Is Red Dawn really your "dude" as alleged in a thread about a month ago?

It still feels odd that you're posting about how happy you are but adding no reasons behind it. I mean, folks here tend to think that there must be a reason behind your happiness, otherwise you're under the influence of some substance. :Q I say more power to anyone who's happy even without reason. I remember a study that people who laughed everyday lived longer lives. I think a group of Indian people subscribing to this belief went laughing as a group, for no apparent reasons. It made me chuckle too. :D I guess I'll join you in laughing all day and night next week when I'm done with first gig and having strutted the runway. Wooooooohoooooooo!!! :D Excuse me for now, as I must get prepared by shopping for some items, practicing my walks and poses. Hope you stay happy. :D

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: luvly
Hey Geekbabe, I like to see people happy and all. However, it seems rather odd when someone emerges from no where screaming "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I mean, I can share in the joy at first, but then it seems so selfish and I lose interest when the person doesn't care to explain what makes him or her happy. So your "dude" is coming to stay. Where's he been all this while that makes you so happy that he's finally coming? Is this the supposed guy that you met on the 'net originally? Is Red Dawn really your "dude" as alleged in a thread about a month ago?

It still feels odd that you're posting about how happy you are but adding no reasons behind it. I mean, folks here tend to think that there must be a reason behind your happiness, otherwise you're under the influence of some substance. :Q I say more power to anyone who's happy even without reason. I remember a study that people who laughed everyday lived longer lives. I think a group of Indian people subscribing to this belief went laughing as a group, for no apparent reasons. It made me chuckle too. :D I guess I'll join you in laughing all day and night next week when I'm done with first gig and having strutted the runway. Wooooooohoooooooo!!! :D Excuse me for now, as I must get prepared by shopping for some items, practicing my walks and poses. Hope you stay happy. :D

Lol, I "strut" every day and I'm usually a pretty happy person,some people get it,others don't and it doesn't matter a bit to me.

Stay happy yourself Luvly,we only pass this way once:)

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001

This isn't "a can of worms" and since it's no secret that you don't like me much your tone isn't coming across as one of friendly interest.No matter though,I am really damn happy today and nobody can spoil that feeling for me! :D

lol, your attempts at shedding gloom sucked :D

Led Zeppelin

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2002

Oh believe me, you're not special, I hate everyone. ;)

Led Zeppelin

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2002
Originally posted by: luvly
Is Red Dawn really your "dude" as alleged in a thread about a month ago?

ROFL!!!!!!!!! This explains everything. Enough said. If anyone wants to see Red Dawn, please see my sig.