I'm going out with Britney spears!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
What question? Those usually in with a "?" and are used to ask for some form of information. You stated the obvious. Congradulations. No as I believe chip asked someone to do yesterday, go play in the yellow lines on the road!

Swag1138

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2000
Thomas J. Kickass says NO to Nefs!

Gladiator: You just dont know when to quit do you?

konichiwa

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< Hey soy bomb shut up or i'll feed you so much soy that your head is going to explode like in your stupid picture.! >>

So creative with your insults. Soy bomb. LOL I like that one. I like soy sauce.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< Yes i did!! If i go out with britney spears! What am i going to loose? except for my verginity? >>

It's virginity you little kid

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
My icon isnt exploding, they poor guy is just sick, like your mother when she sees your picture or gets another phone call from you!

konichiwa

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< Hey geek if you don' shut up i'll rip you into pieces and feed you to my dobermans. >>

Through the computer? Whoa that's cool.

Sep 7, 2000
Ok geeks my time has come i have to go to take a nap and if you're not done with that than i have two word for youSUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 7, 2000
Ok geeks my time has come i have to go to take a nap and if you're not done with that than i have two words for youSUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
Ok GladiatorMaximus, its obviously you have the intelligence of a 6 year old, so I will put this in simple terms that even someone as ignorant and as you slow-witted as you can even understand.

You have shown your worth as a human being, and its obviously lacking. Either post something of value or get out.

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
GM isnt that more britney's job? Ohhhhh yeah I guess you wont be getting any of that either....

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
Do people still think that insulting people that they don't know over a medium incapable of expressing emotion doesn't actually hurt people?

eyor

Banned
Feb 7, 2000
Someone should put Gladiators nuts in a wine press. Really.

My theory is he doesn't get enough attention at home and enjoy being talked to on the forum, even if it's just insults. But hey, what has he got to loose?

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
What is with the recent smear of absolute LOSERS around here? Between Hyper99 (actually hyper wasnt too bad - but still a nef), LalBahadur (a very short lived troll), Lozer and now this winner of a member, I'm starting to think if we attract these kind of people >=(

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
i don't care what this thread is about, i'm just looking for links to vidcaps of britney's outfit.