I'm going out with Britney spears!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
"The doctor said I wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger outta there."

konichiwa

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I love your use of repetition. Did you borrow that from Frost or is your keyboard stuck?

You do remember that you are the one posting inane crap on a "geeeeeekkkkyyyyyyyy" computer board? Pot calling the kettle black...

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000

<< Alright geeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssssss ohhhhhh i have got to check his spelling and tell him because i have noting else better to do I'm a winner NOT go back to you stupid geeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyy computers and SHUT UP on the DAMN Spelling or ELSE!!!!!! >>

I'm scared, and I don't mean about the 'or else' thing.

thirdkind

Oct 9, 1999
I was kind of hoping this moron would remain confined to GH and Software. I see he's opted to grace us with his wisdom here as well.

How decidedly unfortunate for us all.

Croton

Banned
Jan 18, 2000
i see that your keyboard has keys that stick too much....
hmm.......................

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999

<< this might turn out to be more interesting than the nuts in the wine press thread.... >>

Dont talk crazy, that thread required, at LEAST 2 seconds of thought.

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
Does anyone get the feeling this is a bitter member that was banned and is back for more. Maybe that Lal guy from a while back. Anyway, shouldn't the mods be shutting him down.

RSI

Diamond Member
May 22, 2000
&quot;i believe it was RSI who said..

What the hell is wrong with you?&quot;

Right on. :D

This is pathetically ludicrous! Obviously what we say will make no difference, so we may as well just not bother at all, and let it die, letting him die (from these boards) in the process.

How ironic it is, that GeekiusMaximus accuses people posting on this message board of beeing geeky, while in doing so accuses himself of being so as well, since he implies that by posting on this message board, one is therefore deemed a geek.

Some people simply are incapable of realizing their on stupidity when they're spewing it out so blatantly.

GM, you could have at least made a more interesting neffing topic.

-RSI

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Anyone else find it funny the guy who feels the need to double click the buttons calls us idiots?

Sep 7, 2000
Hey you guy with the fvcking japanese name YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!! Go away and hide in your shady mind like you do every day in your life!!!! And if you don't want too than you can screw around with your half broken/ancient computer for FUN!!!!!

BlkDragon6

Jan 7, 2000
Maybe if we don't post replies we can starve him out of anandtech. Either that, or make him another presidential candidate along with Paulson, ltk007, and Thomas J. Kickass.

Phalkon

Banned
Aug 20, 2000
Must be some kind of lack of attention in real life, so he has to cause a disturbance here to get the much needed attention he requires.

Oh yeah, my Celeron kicks ass.

konichiwa

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
chip:

Oh I disagree, I think it's fun :)

<< Hey you guy with the fvcking japanese name YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!! Go away and hide in your shady mind like you do every day in your life!!!! And if you don't want too than you can screw around with your half broken/ancient computer for FUN!!!!! >>

I can't respond to this...I'm laughing too hard, can't type

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
Apparently I'm burying this guy in the polls, but it'll be a close race between me and tommy kickass.

Sep 7, 2000
Hey you've got too admit I make the best threads !! 35 replies on average until they're banned BBBBBUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!! Or you all wouldn't be here so stop complaining

BlkDragon6

Jan 7, 2000
Hey if you're all so smart go somewhere else idiots. No one answered my britney spears question! she's soooooooooo hot

First Question:

After seeing her almoust nude i decided to go out with her. I mean what do i have to loose

Your virginity?

Dammit.. I couldn't help it.