If you were of the opposite sex, would you sleep with your former body?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Hell yes, I'd do me! With all the work I've put into this bod, I MUST be hot!

:D

dolph

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2001
i think that if you became a girl as lordjezo said you wouldn't just have the parts, you'd actually be a girl, so you would probably be sexually attracted to men. so unless he means that you'd still have a dude's brain in a chick's body, answering yes to the question doesn't mean you dig guys. unless i'm wrong, and he did mean you're still you, just with boobies.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: dolph
i think that if you became a girl as lordjezo said you wouldn't just have the parts, you'd actually be a girl, so you would probably be sexually attracted to men. so unless he means that you'd still have a dude's brain in a chick's body, answering yes to the question doesn't mean you dig guys. unless i'm wrong, and he did mean you're still you, just with boobies.

No, you got it right. All the people screaming "gay" over and over just have poor reading comprehension.

Toasthead

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2001
Originally posted by: LordJezo
Say you are a dude now, but then you became a random girl.

Would you sleep with who you used to be?

Yeah, but I dont think the male version of me would want to sleep with the female version of me!

Richdog

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2003
Id shag my brains out, I just wouldnt be able to resist... after that Id then obviously become a super-model in my female guise, using my old body as a slave/sex toy. It would be the perfect partnership! ;) And by the way, I think this is a good question, not inane, and funnier then the usual crap posted.. :D

Richdog

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2003
OMG, JUST HAD A THOUGHT, WHAT IF YOU SLEPT WITH YOUR FORMER BODY AND IT GOT YOU PREGNANT, AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH! Mutant children here we come... :evil:

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
I can't say I would, especially if I was aware that it was my former body. That would be pretty weird.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
BTW, the true question here is "In your standards, do you think you're attractive to the opposite sex?"

- M4H
If you put it that way I'd screw the daylights out of myself!!

morkinva

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 1999
/me bows to LordJezo for an excellent question. Of course I wouldn't, I'm horrifying!

Didn't Jerry Seinfeld go through this in that one episode where...