If you were of the opposite sex, would you sleep with your former body?

LordJezo

Banned
May 16, 2001
Say you are a dude now, but then you became a random girl.

Would you sleep with who you used to be?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Just imagine all the technology that went into creating the Internet and forums like ATOT so such an inane question like this could be asked on the Internet!

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
That's a silly question. Most men would screw a knothole if they had a chance. Splinters be damned.:D

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I'm sure plenty of people around ATOT have sex with themselves pretty often....
rolleye.gif

DaiShan

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Well lets see, I'm 18 now, so if I slept with any of my former bodies I would probably be getting a one way ticket to a correctional facility with a traveling companion by the name of Bubba. So I guess I wouldn't.

SagaLore

Elite Member
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Just imagine all the technology that went into creating the Internet and forums like ATOT so such an inane question like this could be asked on the Internet!

Just wait until all the technology that will go into fulfilling such a fantasy. :D

m2kewl

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: SagaLore
Originally posted by: Red Dawn Just imagine all the technology that went into creating the Internet and forums like ATOT so such an inane question like this could be asked on the Internet!
Just wait until all the technology that will go into fulfilling such a fantasy. :D

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!

mom: *walks into room* "OMG! WTF are you doing?!"
son: "MOM! get out!!!
mom: at least replicate a girl!!
dad: *slaps forehead*

:p

bleeb

Lifer
Feb 3, 2000
This question, while being assanine (spelling?), is quite interesting as well. Good Job!

B00ne

Platinum Member
May 21, 2001
Hmmm since my some of my ex keep coming back for sex - I guess once I tried myself I would be hooked :D

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
*ahem*

You're gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay!

YOU ARE GAY!!!!!!!

Brymo

Banned
Dec 31, 2002
ahhhhh thanks now i wonder why my GF does... she just does it because she has too!!!

::sniff...sniff....::

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Wouldn't that make you gay?

I am sure that makes you gay in some way or another??

Are you gay? Why else would you ask such a question. This question goes beyond metrosexual and into the boundaries of gay.

LordJezo

Banned
May 16, 2001
Originally posted by: tnitsuj
Wouldn't that make you gay?

I am sure that makes you gay in some way or another??

Are you gay? Why else would you ask such a question. This question goes beyond metrosexual and into the boundaries of gay.

its a thought provoking question about how one views themselves froma third person point of view, looking from another's eyes.. very deep if you ask me and makes you think about yourself in the ways someone else would..