if you turned into a monster..would you rather be a zombie, vampire, or werewolf?

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
it would be a tossup for me between werewolf and vampire..but ultimately werewolf is more low maintenance no need to be constantly searching for blood and i can still come out during the day....although vampires have mind control and other cool powers...and can turn hot chicks into permanent vampire sex slaves....

but then would you really want to be tied to a naggy, bitchy vampire woman for eternity?

AbAbber2k

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005
Werewolf, generally speaking. Depends on where the lore is coming from though I guess. Though I'm not really into that sort of thing, I know there's a lot of variations out there.

S

SlitheryDee

I picked vampire cuz the're so cool an stuff, but werewolf runs a surprisingly close second once you get me thinking about it.

Beige

Jan 13, 2006
Werewolf since that is a Vampire's True enemy so Ive heard and seen in movie's. I would have to look it up later to back this statement up with some fact.

I dont want to be a zombie..i'll be falling apart or a vampire....stay out too late and ill get burned to a crsip by the sun.

One question though. Am i a permanenet werewolf? like all the time? or is it the kind that changes from human to wolf on full moon. Either wway werewolf all the way...rawr?!

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: The Battosai
Where's other?

I'd rather be a mutant :D

mutants get no love...im concentrating on monsters that can turn victims into monster by biting them... :p

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: Beige
Werewolf since that is a Vampire's True enemy so Ive heard and seen in movie's. I would have to look it up later to back this statement up with some fact.

I dont want to be a zombie..i'll be falling apart or a vampire....stay out too late and ill get burned to a crsip by the sun.

One question though. Am i a permanenet werewolf? like all the time? or is it the kind that changes from human to wolf on full moon. Either wway werewolf all the way...rawr?!

actually more like you can change at will....

S

SlitheryDee

Originally posted by: BooGiMaN

OOH can I change my vote?

The Batt?sai

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2005
Originally posted by: The Battosai
Where's other?

I'd rather be a mutant :D

mutants get no love...im concentrating on monsters that can turn victims into monster by biting them... :p

Ok I'd rather be a vampire hybrid, Blade FTW!

Beige

Jan 13, 2006

EVEN BETTER!
I keep my answer x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000....etc

Strk

Lifer
Nov 23, 2003
It's hard to say without knowing what type of vampire (I.e. where you're getting your lore). I went with the werewolf since it is relatively constant in its lore. Zombies are too, but they suck.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
vampire.

living for a couple hundred years would be pretty cool. and really, what impact would it have on my life? :p I already barely leave the house as it is. haha. although holding down a job to pay the rent would be problematic.