If you had the money, which car would you buy?

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Which car would you buy?

• Nissan GT-R with Alpha 9 package

• Corvette ZR-1

• Dodge Viper GTS

• BMW M6

• Jaguar KXR-S

Results are only viewable after voting.

phucheneh

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2012
Pretty sure we have a couple Miata and Boxster owners here who would disagree with you.

o_O Where did you conjure up this nonsense? I know someone who drives a 2010 Mercedes E350. Guess she couldn't afford the E550 AMG right? Seriously, you'd have to be an idiot to believe the nonsense you just spewed.

Jesus christ. Find a dictionary and look up 'stereotype.' Or just learn to read.

Again: If you're concerned with the way you look while driving a car, you're concerned with superficiality. Maybe look that one up, too.

[edit to remove frustrated cursing]

Last edited:

_Rick_

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2012
Nah, I should have replaced the BMW M6 with the CL63 AMG. I only included the BMW because I figured there were some here that just liked BMWs and it fit within the price range. It was also 2 doors. This isn't a grocery getter poll. ;)

Then opt for the back-breakingly hard suspended Black Series Coupé :D

images

So it's about 50k below your range, but you can put that money towards chiropracter sessions :D

But yeah, a CL might also be in budget.
I suppose a bunch of mid-engined vehicles as well (at least the R8, maybe 458 and McLaren). But then you also forgot about the 911, so front-enginedness seems to matter ;)