If women were cars, what would you drive?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: brxndxn
A Jeep Cherokee 4x4 5.7l with navigation..

A girl that doesn't mind it rough, in uncharted territory, who knows where she's going in life, doesn't cost a fortune, handles like a charm, can speed up when she needs to, doesn't mind carrying, towing, or hauling a thing or two, is American made, and has a nice rack.

So, what you're saying is that you like fat chicks! :laugh:

johnjbruin

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2001
An M5

Comes with free (partly) upkeep from the dealership.

Let someone else pay for her and take her for ride yourself ;)

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus

A girl that doesn't mind it rough, in uncharted territory, who knows where she's going in life, doesn't cost a fortune, handles like a charm, can speed up when she needs to, doesn't mind carrying, towing, or hauling a thing or two, is American made, and has a nice rack.

So, what you're saying is that you like fat chicks! :laugh:

I'd agree with brxndxn not a fat girl, think of her as a softball chick.

RollWave

Diamond Member
May 20, 2003
An Audi A4...sporty, cute, fun with a touch of practicality. Yeah it'll be high maintenance in the future but its worth it. =)

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Give me a new VE Commodore Ute, with the V8, and a six-speed manual box, and I'll be happy ;)

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
probably get into some nice leases and switch things up every few years... keep the interior nice and fresh, keep on going back to something nice and new with low mileage.

or Eva Mendes.

mwmorph

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2004
Convertible Corvette. Low, low matainence, everyday livable unlike a ferrari, incredible "performance" and best of all, the top comes down anytime I want it to. ;)

jupiter57

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2001
Give me a Cadillac!
Beautiful, dependable, practically maintenance free, stay beautiful forever, and they'll never let you down!
I know, I'm on my second Caddy in 21 years, getting ready for the third. I want a woman just like my cadies!

AmdEmAll

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2000

lol yeah right

nonameo

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2006
Miata -

Good on gas, fun to drive but not balls to the wall powerful, simple design but aesthetically pleasing.

Not to mention reliable, and room for ONLY 2 :p