If women were cars, what would you drive?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Oiprocs
Originally posted by: djheater
Originally posted by: Maleficus
You're weird.
Your name sounds like one of those Harry Potter characters, so in essence, you suck.

No, no, OP, your capacity to objectify women and characterize them into a classic phallic symbol indicates that not only do you have deep psychological issues, you also suck.

My mate is not an object, my mate is not a car. I do not characterize my loved ones in so demeaning a fashion because I realize that cars are objects, and nothing more.

Let me introduce you to a new term to add to your vocabulary: relax.

There have been worse threads on here; you being a lifer, I would assume that you already knew that.

Or perhaps you have the deep psychological issues, evident by your ability to pound away at a keyboard for years on end.

:)

As to my status on these forums, my status only indicates that I take seriously those things I engage in. I can not say that your post does the same for you.

Let me know when you have the capacity to judge relationships on their own level, and not only what humor they contain in childish analogy, then we'll talk.

oiprocs

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2001
Originally posted by: Maleficus
You're weird.
Your name sounds like one of those Harry Potter characters, so in essence, you suck.

No, no, OP, your capacity to objectify women and characterize them into a classic phallic symbol indicates that not only do you have deep psychological issues, you also suck.

My mate is not an object, my mate is not a car. I do not characterize my loved ones in so demeaning a fashion because I realize that cars are objects, and nothing more.

Let me introduce you to a new term to add to your vocabulary: relax.

There have been worse threads on here; you being a lifer, I would assume that you already knew that.

Or perhaps you have the deep psychological issues, evident by your ability to pound away at a keyboard for years on end.

:)

As to my status on these forums, my status only indicates that I take seriously those things I engage in. I can not say that your post does the same for you.

Let me know when you have the capacity to judge relationships on their own level, and not only what humor they contain in childish analogy, then we'll talk.

Okay cowboy, get back on your high horse and see your way out of this thread.

I'll take a page out of almost every lifer's book: "Don't post in the thread if you don't care about it."