If Trump is doing so well with black voters, why do they need to create fake images of him with them?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Similar to that same black guy showing up at Trump rallies, clearly a paid operative. Fox News continues to claim Trump is doing well among black people, yet they need to create fake images of him with black voters.

IMO - we will find the claim of Trump doing well among blacks is a big bubbe meise. Anecdotal evidence I've seen far confirms this, but I guess we will see.

Paid black guy
Screen-Shot-2016-10-26-at-3.58.21-PM.png

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
You go Haley. She’s saying her promise to back the nominee no longer applies. The RNC isn’t the same one as when they were asked to make that pledge. And the orange monkey never agreed to it. So she’s going to remain a thorn in his pasty white ass long past tonight’s Super Tuesday primaries.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Media keeps pushing narrative that the orange monkey has been the most dominant non incumbent primary performance. But question, how many presidents that didn’t win a second term, ran again? Like isn’t he the only loser that thinks he’ll win again?

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Media keeps pushing narrative that the orange monkey has been the most dominant non incumbent primary performance. But question, how many presidents that didn’t win a second term, ran again? Like isn’t he the only loser that thinks he’ll win again?

I was thinking Teddy Roosevelt so I looked it up.
Teddy Roosevelt did win twice. But ran for a third time 4 years later under the bull moose party, and lost.

"Grover Cleveland is the only former president who has ever come back after being defeated for reelection to win a second nonconsecutive term. Cleveland, a Democrat from New York, won a narrow victory in 1884 but lost in the Electoral College in 1888 despite winning the popular vote. Cleveland was renominated in 1892 and decisively beat Benjamin Harrison – the man he had lost to four years earlier."

Reactions: pmv