If Trump is doing so well with black voters, why do they need to create fake images of him with them?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Trump will do better with Black men....he could get 25% of the BM vote, on the economy and crime....
In case your racist ass is unaware Trump got 8% in 2016. He’s on such a roll with black people.

Any chance he dumps being friends with white nationalists? Doubt it.

Reactions: cytg111

GettyRoad

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2016
In case your racist ass is unaware Trump got 8% in 2016. He’s on such a roll with black people.

I'm not a bigot.
Secondly, he might do better with Black American men---but it's not going to make a difference enough. It might, but it remains to be seen.

Drach

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2022
I'm not a bigot.
Secondly, he might do better with Black American men---but it's not going to make a difference enough. It might, but it remains to be seen.
BIGOT:
a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

You are arguably the bigglyest bigot on this forum.

Last edited:

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I'm not a bigot.
You're a racist Russian bot, whose creator would provide more value to the Motherland by being a bullet sponge in Ukraine.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Thats Robert Downey Jr.
Tropic Thunder 2.0.
Under an Orange Sun.
This time their mission literally is
A Full Retard.

Coming to a live studio Trump Rally near you.
(watch out for the special people)

FirNaTine

Jun 6, 2005

But that was before he had a mugshot, and many people are saying that will give him a yuge boost.