Identify these...drugs maybe? *PICS* *OFFICIAL MACRO SHOTS, SET THEM AS YOUR WALLPAPER*

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: edro13
LOL, you morons! That is the little vial of glue used for securing rear view mirrors to your windshield! They also use those vials for other types of thin epoxy!

hAHhAhaHHAhA... drugs.

Since when does windshield glue come in powder form?

phreaqe

Golden Member
Mar 22, 2004
LOL, you morons! That is the little vial of glue used for securing rear view mirrors to your windshield! They also use those vials for other types of thin epoxy!

hAHhAhaHHAhA... drugs.

i was just going to post that...is is just a bottle of glue!! they have a little glass vial inside the plastic thing that you break. that is where the shards come from.

edited for spelling

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: 91TTZ

hAHhAhaHHAhA... drugs.

Since when does windshield glue come in powder form?

THat's not powder. That's the glass from the broken glass vial inside the plastic vial.

phreaqe

Golden Member
Mar 22, 2004
Since when does windshield glue come in powder form? .

what powder are you talking about. all i see is glass shards inside the vial.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: phreaqe
Since when does windshield glue come in powder form? .

what powder are you talking about. all i see is glass shards inside the vial.

Now that he posted the macro pics, it does look that way.

RichPLS

Nov 21, 2004
Tell the truth, vial was full when you found it.
Sober up then ya can take better pics! ;)

RaDragon

Diamond Member
May 23, 2000
I'm not a chemist, so I can't say that I know what's in that vial. Based on what some are saying in this thread, it seems like harmless glue.

Why don't you ask your little brother when you see him? I'm sure you'll be able to figure out if he's lying or not. Give him the benefit of the doubt, though... Best of luck!

Alienwho

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
Originally posted by: RichPLS
Why would you want crappy photos of cheap street drugs as wallpaper?!?

that little phrase it kept you coming back to check out my thread didn't it?

Alright so have we come to a conclusion yet? Some kind of cryistal meth or is it one of those window repair kits that is just full of glass shards?

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Alienwho

Alright so have we come to a conclusion yet? Some kind of cryistal meth or is it one of those window repair kits that is just full of glass shards?

window repair kit

you squeeze and break it, and that frees the glue, then the glue travels through the stopper you are talking about, and you can apply it using the end.. thats why the one end looks darker and frayed

Alienwho

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
Originally posted by: dxkj

window repair kit

you squeeze and break it, and that frees the glue, then the glue travels through the stopper you are talking about, and you can apply it using the end.. thats why the one end looks darker and frayed

So after it's used the glue hardens and turns into those crystals inside. or are those glass shards? And I assumed the top was darker from their dirty little fingers pulling it out and what not.

Pastore

Diamond Member
Feb 9, 2000

window repair kit

So after it's used the glue hardens and turns into those crystals inside. or are those glass shards? And I assumed the top was darker from their dirty little fingers pulling it out and what not.

LOL, you're killing me! The glass shards are from the vial that you break which the glue is in. Stop asking questions! It's not meth or anything else!

Jun 19, 2004
You're all wrong, it's one of those things you snap and then apply on a bee/insect sting.

Is the white part at the top of the vial like a cotton swab? If so, then that is what it is.

The stuff inside is dried up medication left over.

I'm really surprised no one has guessed this yet.

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Beast1284

window repair kit

LOL, you're killing me! The glass shards are from the vial that you break which the glue is in. Stop asking questions! It's not meth or anything else!

dirty little fingers?? that piece is what you press on the area you are trying to glue. so assuming they were pressing it on a slightly dirty surface....

you arent supposed to remove the stopper

MX2

Lifer
Apr 11, 2004

hAHhAhaHHAhA... drugs.

Yep, thats exactly what is. Kudos to you sir:) I wondered how far down I would have to scroll before I saw someone who got it right:D