Identify these...drugs maybe? *PICS* *OFFICIAL MACRO SHOTS, SET THEM AS YOUR WALLPAPER*

Alienwho

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
Alright so I was walking around in the kitchen and I found this vial with a crystalish substance inside with the top that kind of looks like a pencil eraser. I took some super crappy pics with my super crappy digital camera to hold you guys over for now until I can find some batteries for my other one and take some real pictures.

Alright so what is it? I've had a lot of my little brothers punk friends running around the house lately so basically i'm asking what kind of drug is this because that just wouldn't surprise me one bit.

CHECK OUT THE PICS

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Learn to use Macro mode instead of being an end-user who just holds the camera up real close.

PS- looks like coke. Usually the top has a little toothpick thing attached that allows you to scoop some out and snort it.

scorpmatt

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
i love how everyone didnt catch that you stated it was a crappy camera. take it down to the local popo station

Vegitto

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
I'd say coke, heroine or crystal meth. Where did you find it? Does it belong to someone you know? Cause if it does, you better call the cops on them, otherwise you'll go to jail too.

sonambulo

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2004
woowoowoo. somebody freebasin'

flush it and tell him to keep that siht out of the house.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: scorpmatt
i love how everyone didnt catch that you stated it was a crappy camera. take it down to the local popo station

Most people who say they have a crappy camera just don't know how to use it. It's possible that his camera really doesn't have a macro mode, but most cameras do, even cheap ones. Usually the case is that people simply don't know how to use the features of their camera.

Alienwho

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
Originally posted by: 91TTZ
Originally posted by: scorpmatt

Most people who say they have a crappy camera just don't know how to use it. It's possible that his camera really doesn't have a macro mode, but most cameras do, even cheap ones. Usually the case is that people simply don't know how to use the features of their camera.

If you can keep your pants on for 2 more minutes i'll get some macro shots up. But thanks for judging.

edro

Lifer
Apr 5, 2002
LOL, you morons! That is the little vial of glue used for securing rear view mirrors to your windshield! They also use those vials for other types of thin epoxy!

hAHhAhaHHAhA... drugs.

Darthvoy

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2004
Originally posted by: edro13
LOL, you morons! That is the little vial of glue used for securing rear view mirrors to your windshield! They also use those vials for other types of thin epoxy!

hAHhAhaHHAhA... drugs.

Ahh yes...i had to use one of those..you have to break the glass glue container on the inside and use the cotton end to apply it...LOL