I will vote for GWB in 2004 IF............

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BeeVo

Golden Member
Aug 19, 2000
Originally posted by: ScottyB
I'll vote for Bush if he switches to the Democratic party and pulls all troops out of every country in the world.

Yes pulling out all troops in every country of the world is a wise idea.
rolleye.gif

BeeVo

Golden Member
Aug 19, 2000
Originally posted by: CPA
Boy, it's like a Liberal Lovefest in here.

This whole board is full of liberals. It gets pretty comical from time to time. See the post above that I just replied to.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: BeeVo

This whole board is full of liberals. It gets pretty comical from time to time. See the post above that I just replied to.
Yeah the Liberals here unlike most of the Ultra Conservatives do have a wicked sense of humor.

MonstaThrilla

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

Yeah the Liberals here unlike most of the Ultra Conservatives do have a wicked sense of humor.

What are you talking about? I nearly pissed my pants reading BeeVo's hilarious observation about the liberals on this board...

HAHAHHAAHAHAHA!

I can't stop!

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: MonstaThrilla

What are you talking about? I nearly pissed my pants reading BeeVo's hilarious observation about the liberals on this board...

HAHAHHAAHAHAHA!

I can't stop!
Well he was being serious and somewhat spot on.

BeeVo

Golden Member
Aug 19, 2000

HAHAHHAAHAHAHA!

I can't stop!

Boy you sure showed me! How can I ever come back from that devastating and witty sarcastic remark?

rahvin

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
The millions starving in north korea would not justify the 10's of million of south koreans that would be killed in the conflict.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

HAHAHHAAHAHAHA!

I can't stop!

Boy you sure showed me! How can I ever come back from that devastating and witty sarcastic remark?
Easy, STOP POSTING!;)

BeeVo

Golden Member
Aug 19, 2000

HAHAHHAAHAHAHA!

I can't stop!

Easy, STOP POSTING!;)

True. Have you ever thought about stopping to combat your average of 22.20 posts a day?;)

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

HAHAHHAAHAHAHA!

I can't stop!

Easy, STOP POSTING!;)

True. Have you ever thought about stopping to combat your average of 22.20 posts a day?;)
Never, I enjoy dissing Wankers like you too much Beavis!

Only 22.20? Man it use to be 35!

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
And once we overthrow the government, what are we supposed to feed everyone with, bamboo shoots?

BeeVo

Golden Member
Aug 19, 2000

HAHAHHAAHAHAHA!

I can't stop!

Easy, STOP POSTING!;)

Never, I enjoy dissing Wankers like you too much Beavis!

Only 22.20? Man it use to be 35!

And I enjoy the posts from senile old men like you!

ITJunkie

Platinum Member
Apr 17, 2003
www.techange.com
technically speaking, I believe we are still at war with NK. We have never gotten around to actually signing a peace treaty.

Please correct me if I'm wrong about this. :)

RobCur

Banned
Oct 4, 2002
Originally posted by: NetGuySC
I think we should stop sending Food Aid to NK

and I will vote for Bush again
Whether u vote for him or not, won't stop him for re-election... didn't he won by supreme court in 2000??? it doesn't matter if votes is 50/50 or 100/0, this dude will be here to rule the world and not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

DT4K

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2002
Originally posted by: RobCur
Originally posted by: NetGuySC
I think we should stop sending Food Aid to NK

and I will vote for Bush again
Whether u vote for him or not, won't stop him for re-election... didn't he won by supreme court in 2000??? it doesn't matter if votes is 50/50 or 100/0, this dude will be here to rule the world and not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

Not again.
NO, the supreme court did not give Bush the presidency.
If Gore had more electoral votes, he would have been the president.
But since Bush had more electoral votes, he is the president.