I was surprised with a cruise this week

SAWYER

Lifer
Apr 27, 2000
I went on one on the end of 08 and LOVED it. My wife informs me she booked us another cruise for 5 days, and the best part it is only a month away!

crab

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2001
Awesome. One of the most enjoyable things I've ever done. Where to?

SAWYER

Lifer
Apr 27, 2000
Out of New Orleans to Progreso and Cozumel. Last time we went to Cozumel we rented a Jeep and toured the whole island, so I am not sure what we will do this time. I really want to go on the Atlantis submarine.

mb

Lifer
Jun 27, 2004
Haven't been to Progreso but Cozumel is nice. Got any excursions planned or just gonna relax on the beaches?

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
tom_cruise.jpg

theflyingpig

Banned
Mar 9, 2008
It was a surprise

Dear Mr. Sawyer, You don't know who I am but I know who you are and I know what you done. You had sex with my mother and then you stole my dad's money all away. So he got angry and he killed my mother and then he killed himself, too. All I know is your name. But one of these days I'm going to find you and I'm going to give you this letter so you'll remember what you done to me. You killed my parents, Mr. Sawyer.

apac

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2003
Congrats - unless your wife is a doctor and you're a street performer, you just bought yourself a cruise. It's a nice credit card statement surprise down the road, too!

L

Lola

Congrats!

I love cruising, it provides the very best memories.

Happy Sails, Bon Voyage!!

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
Dear Mr. Sawyer, You don't know who I am but I know who you are and I know what you done. You had sex with my mother and then you stole my dad's money all away. So he got angry and he killed my mother and then he killed himself, too. All I know is your name. But one of these days I'm going to find you and I'm going to give you this letter so you'll remember what you done to me. You killed my parents, Mr. Sawyer.

I miss Lost

nerp

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2005
Congrats - unless your wife is a doctor and you're a street performer, you just bought yourself a cruise. It's a nice credit card statement surprise down the road, too!

Life isn't a TV commercial. For all you know, they're both teachers at the same pay step and have enough cash to pay for it outright. In the end, one can only feel bad for you.

SAWYER

Lifer
Apr 27, 2000
It is on the Carnival Triumph. The last boat we were on was the old and "small" Holiday and I really liked it, so I'm sure I will like this bigger and newer boat

bobdole369

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2004
Enjoy the listeria and the possibility of being eaten by sharks while the cruise ship steams away.

J/K I went on Majesty of the Seas to Bahamas and Key West last year. Tons of fun!

OOBradm

Golden Member
May 21, 2001
Enjoy the listeria and the possibility of being eaten by sharks while the cruise ship steams away.

J/K I went on Majesty of the Seas to Bahamas and Key West last year. Tons of fun!

I was just on that ship for the Bud light cruise that went to the bahamas in october... fantastic boat, even better trip