I want one

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
The high intensity light, beyond medical uses, could also be implemented in crazy physics based procedures called "boiling the vacuum," which will apparently result in spontaneous matter generation.
Yay, the first replicator! :D
And all it'll need to replicate a donut is the use of the entire US power grid for a few minutes.

The beam is sustained for 30 femtoseconds, with one femtosecond being equivalent to a million billionth of a second. So, it lasts longer than you do in bed, and it also performs a little better, too.
That's not what SHE said! WOOOOO!!!!

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
and how is this thing powered? heh they talk up the power, but with that kind of demand, how the hell is it provided? heh

regardless..

intense

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Originally posted by: DrPizza
Okay, all we need is a crystal, 50 yards of aluminum foil, and a few cases of popcorn kernels.

Plus 1 asshole professor's house. :laugh:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Originally posted by: KLin
Originally posted by: DrPizza
Okay, all we need is a crystal, 50 yards of aluminum foil, and a few cases of popcorn kernels.

Plus 1 asshole professor's house. :laugh:

someone knock on the closet door. Laszlo is sleeping.

nanette1985

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2005
Awesome article and picture, thanks.

But I was more interested in the ad for the HairRejuvenator "Most Advanced Laser Comb ExistingTo Aid And Promote Hair Growth". I didn't know lasers could do that!

Anyone ever tried one?

SilthDraeth

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2003
Originally posted by: princess ida
Awesome article and picture, thanks.

But I was more interested in the ad for the HairRejuvenator "Most Advanced Laser Comb ExistingTo Aid And Promote Hair Growth". I didn't know lasers could do that!

Anyone ever tried one?

ATOT Lasercomb Review

The conclusion is, it does not work. But worth a read anyways.

Mr Pickles

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Look at the pic there. Did they somehow manage to get it to bounce the most powerful laser in the universe off the whiteboard in the back there?

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
The beam is sustained for 30 femtoseconds, with one femtosecond being equivalent to a million billionth of a second. So, it lasts longer than you do in bed, and it also performs a little better, too.
:(