I think this is how a lot of people feel about Trump supporters

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
oh waaaaaaaah, someone call the whambulance, more sniveling whining libbies. The tears continue to be delicious :D

Short version of the post: you dared support someone I don't like. Waaaaaah, I need a safe space, you must be evil sexist/racist/ageist/bigoted/whatever, I'll throw a tantrum like a 3 year old who didn't get his way.

Tantrum? Look at yourself. There is, you know, something called "Character," and the problem with your Asshole President -- Donald J. Fuckstick -- is that we "knew" him ten years ago, five years ago, one year ago -- and now.

You and Donald J. Fuckstick are lower than crocodile piss in a sinkhole. You're not my "fellow American;" you're not even my fellow human being. And I'd be happy at the right time to put a double-canister of shrapnel into a cannon on Cemetery Ridge at Gettysburg and blow your Tory ass to tatters.

You're a moron. That's not "name calling;" it is as near a fact as I can glean from this thread.

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
Tantrum? Look at yourself. There is, you know, something called "Character," and the problem with your Asshole President -- Donald J. Fuckstick -- is that we "knew" him ten years ago, five years ago, one year ago -- and now.

You and Donald J. Fuckstick are lower than crocodile piss in a sinkhole. You're not my "fellow American;" you're not even my fellow human being. And I'd be happy at the right time to put a double-canister of shrapnel into a cannon on Cemetery Ridge at Gettysburg and blow your Tory ass to tatters.

You're a moron. That's not "name calling;" it is as near a fact as I can glean from this thread.

Ignore PG, he's a troll.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
Ignore PG, he's a troll.

Elections have consequences.

the Troll, in his cerebrally challenged brain, thinks "We won! You lose! You're sore losers!"

A real election at a level that benefits the country would be a one-sum game for a discussion of the real problems and real issues and real solutions.

We all lost this time -- even the Troll. He just doesn't get it.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Well, seeing as if Trump figured out that he can promise to build a wall across our southern border and make Mexico pay for it and folks will eat that shit up and get on his side of the fence,
At the end of the day I believe that the only wall that Trump erects is around his properties to keep the commoners away. Oh wait, he's already doing that now as the secret service shoos them away from his tower when he needs to go there. Working people looking to a rich man who has never given a rats ass about people like them in his entire life to help them out is beyond ludicrous. When big religion backed him I lost even more respect for them.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Elections have consequences.

the Troll, in his cerebrally challenged brain, thinks "We won! You lose! You're sore losers!"

A real election at a level that benefits the country would be a one-sum game for a discussion of the real problems and real issues and real solutions.

We all lost this time -- even the Troll. He just doesn't get it.

It's possible he's one of those people who'll personally benefit from a trump presidency, like if he's a recipient of white welfare or lives in the rust belt. As you already alluded to he doesn't give a shit about anyone else, so in all fairness he's not losing at least by his own criteria.

LPCTech

Dec 11, 2013
Its kinda simple. Trump is the the hateful retards candidate. The candidate for the citizen "tired of being politically correct"(not able to bully others without being shamed and sad about it) Many Americans are pathetically stupid due to years of the republicans defunding schools. So now you have millions of people who believe whatever they read DEM and PUB as long as its being said by someone who's general narrative they agree with.

So our candidates were the most boring old grandma who stole a primary and got caught. And selfish/bully/dummy.

Republicans are stupid and love to bully because they are scum who like to hurt and control others and enjoy their pain while savoring their control and pretending all the while what they do is for the benefit of the victim. So they loved trump and voted for him en mass.

Democrats on the other hand have some sense of justice and found a corrupt candidate who stole the primary unpalatable and didnt go out to vote and let her lose.

The FAULT of donald trump being president is solely on Hillary Clinton and they DNC. If they had not rigged the primary and stole the election from bernie, Bernie would be prez now.

So dont bother recounting, and place blame where its due. THE DNC PUT TRUMP IN OFFICE.

"Trump supporters" were the same people before he ran for office. Nothing has changed. They are now simply more visible, this is a good thing as sunlight is the best disinfectant.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Bernie didn't have the primary stolen from him, he lost by millions and millions of votes. He just wasn't a strong enough candidate or even particularly close to strong enough.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Many Americans are pathetically stupid due to years of the republicans defunding schools.
Come on now brother, they're going to make America great again (for republican business owners) and return us to the days of the Industrial Revolution. Most people don't even know their history so its not surprising that they wouldn't have a clue about what the republicans were doing during that era and how it took decent people who just happened to be associated with the Democratic party to enact legislation to help the working poor out in this country. While I do not agree with everything that they stand for I do believe in having the freedom to choose for ones self unlike the republicans who want to control everything that they oppose and force people to comply with their whims.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
I feel as though I must get this off my chest. I find it ironic that big religion backs the republicans and will disregard the very book they purport to believe in and toss it to the side and everything it stands for while they do so. Then they will pick up the very same book and wave it around at people as an excuse for why they should do certain things later on when it suits their fancy. Hypocrisy has never been more powerful than it is today and the republican big religion two headed dragon is a beast to contend with.

For the record I don't believe that most of the people in religion are even Christians anymore. It rather reminds me of what Jesus encountered back in the day when big religion used to storm around town stalking poor prostitutes to condemn them and stone them to death even though they were pathetic in their own ways. Always talking about God but they didn't even know him themselves using religion like an axe to do their bidding while exercising power over people. How many times did the first Christian have to step in their way and stand up for regular people? Compare the Masters behavior to that you see from supposed Christians today and you get the picture. Certainly you can understand why I don't want anything to do with them as I see them for what they are. You can also understand when I encounter a person who says they are a Christian I immediately have to apply the bibles litmus test to prove it . Its been years since I've encountered another legitimate Christian and he was a preacher and made me sick to my stomach as he promoted his personal business to me. It's no wonder people can't stand church people and I'm with you in that regard. Jesus stated that he came not to condemn the world but to save the world. Big religion condemns the world even though their behavior deserves the very same scrutiny. Now I feel better.:innocent:

Reactions: agent00f

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
The DNC never said a word about the blatant racism of obama and his association with notorious racist Jeremiah Wright and the fact that the obama sat in the front pew of Wright's church all the while Wright was spewing forth racist vile rhetoric. And not a word about the conga line of racist megaphone maniac's and hiphop / rap racists that the obama frequently was entertained by. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYqrXVNfYUI

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
The DNC never said a word about the blatant racism of obama and his association with notorious racist Jeremiah Wright and the fact that the obama sat in the front pew of Wright's church all the while Wright was spewing forth racist vile rhetoric. And not a word about the conga line of racist megaphone maniac's and hiphop / rap racists that the obama frequently was entertained by. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYqrXVNfYUI
You special snowflake. Do you need a safe space from the black people?

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
We have all been forgiven but it would sure be nice to actually know it.

Forgiven for what? We never asked to exist. If anybody deserves an apology it is us.

I don't wanna die, I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016

This is what happens when people get their definition of racism from the alt-right aka race "realists".

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Trump's calls to "build the wall" and "deport those millions of illegal rapists and criminals" and "no Muslim immigrants" and "Christians, I am your last hope" and "I will bring your jobs back" and "down with TPP" have united the supremacists, the homophobes, the anti-abortionists, the fundamentalist Christians and the hopeless hopefuls from the rust belt, thus creating this wonderful coalition of disparate groups whose one common and tenuous bond is a lying silver-tongued con-man who fooled all of them into voting for him.

May you all find the peace and harmony that Trump promised you, even though your peace and harmony will probably be whatever it is that Trump wants it to be for himself, the very wealthy just like him and his family and you will like,.....no, you will love it because after all, you voted for him.

And yes, even if Trump lied his ass off to get you folks to vote for him, I acknowledge that somehow, however unbelievably remote it is, this is all Hillary's and the DNC's fault.

Last edited:

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Trump's calls to "build the wall" and "deport those millions of illegal rapists and criminals" and "no Muslim immigrants" and "Christians, I am your last hope" and "I will bring your jobs back" and "down with TPP" have united the supremacists, the homophobes, the anti-abortionists, the fundamentalist Christians and the hopeless hopefuls from the rust belt, thus creating this wonderful coalition of disparate groups whose one common and tenuous bond is a lying silver-tongued con-man who fooled all of them into voting for him.

May you all find the peace and harmony that Trump promised you, even though your peace and harmony will probably be whatever it is that Trump wants it to be for himself, the very wealthy just like him and his family and you will like,.....no, you will love it because after all, you voted for him.

And yes, even if Trump lied his ass off to get you folks to vote for him, I acknowledge that somehow, however unbelievably remote it is, this is all Hillary's and the DNC's fault.

Won't worry, he and Bannon will be looking for ways to funnel even more handouts their way in addition to preserving/constructing a "civic society" to their benefit.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
The worst of America voted for Trump because they have an inferiority complex. They already feel exactly as the OP describes, they feel like worthless scum and they voted for Trump to inflict their misery on us. These are the people most damaged by being forced into the mold of some phony religious code that caused perversion of their natural desires, and all of their needs now come out and manifest as self divided sickness. Hate them all you will but don't expect them to see that their real hatred is for themselves and yours for them can, and will, never equal it. But know, if you can do nothing but hate them, it's because you also feel the same way. We can only fix ourselves.and nobody else. We have all been forgiven but it would sure be nice to actually know it.

Lots of minority democrats and women voted for Trump because they have nothing to loose. The Prog Party is not the party of working class people. The democrat party of old...was.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Lots of minority democrats and women voted for Trump because they have nothing to loose. The Prog Party is not the party of working class people. The democrat party of old...was.
I am sure that as you see the meaning of progressive this is true but I think that as I see the meaning of progressive it isn't. So we have different opinions on what a word means because we came to a different understanding of what that word means in different ways. There is nothing for me to say to you, therefore, because I would be talking about something you have no idea about and it would appear that I am trying to convince you to believe in something you believe is evil. I do not want you to believe that evil is good because goodness should always win. So I will tell you instead only that long ago when I was quite young I set out to prove that the good I believed in was the real good and the price I paid for that search was everything I believed. I came to see that good and evil are meaningless, that the good as I believed it to be does not exist.

Can you understand how horrible that was for me, the universe cold and empty? So I let go and died, I surrendered to the Nothingness I had always feared and woke up to the perfection of being. My beliefs in good and evil were as meaningless as everything else but to be is perfect. That is what being a progressive means to me. There is nowhere to go, nothing to achieve, no battles to be won, no truth to defend, nothing to struggle for because to be is to see the perfection of everything, being is love and everywhere you look is the beloved.

So a progressive for me isn't a march to perfection but an awakening to its eternal existence. God is as real as real can be, God is when you are.

So I found the good when I lost it but it's no longer how I define it. It just is, beyond words or thinking or time.

So also, if you ever worry if you question, that it might lead to a hopeless place, let me do my best to assure you that real good can't lose and can never be taken. There is nothing to fear.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Won't worry, he and Bannon will be looking for ways to funnel even more handouts their way in addition to preserving/constructing a "civic society" to their benefit.

I object to your tone. You come off like a right winger raving about welfare queens. It's divisive & it plays right into Trump's game.

Trump voters will likely have 4 years to figure out that they've been conned. Top down class warfare & financial looting will only intensify. They won't be on the winning end of that any more than the rest of America.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I object to your tone. You come off like a right winger raving about welfare queens. It's divisive & it plays right into Trump's game.

Trump voters will likely have 4 years to figure out that they've been conned. Top down class warfare & financial looting will only intensify. They won't be on the winning end of that any more than the rest of America.

Four years to figure it out? You really think they are capable of introspection? You have a lot more faith in these people than I do. In four years I think they will be more radical than ever and be willing to kill for their cult leader no matter what stupid shit he says or does.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Four years to figure it out? You really think they are capable of introspection? You have a lot more faith in these people than I do. In four years I think they will be more radical than ever and be willing to kill for their cult leader no matter what stupid shit he says or does.

They're currently in the hearts & flowers phase of the abuse cycle. Repubs will be knocking the shit out of them again rather shortly.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
They're currently in the hearts & flowers phase of the abuse cycle. Repubs will be knocking the shit out of them again rather shortly.

It hasn't happened yet after forty years of Republican policies and it ain't going to happen after another four years.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It hasn't happened yet after forty years of Republican policies and it ain't going to happen after another four years.

That's because Repubs haven't succeeded in breaking the system completely. This is their big chance & I doubt they'll pass it up.

Financial crisis? They'll make 2008 look like 1927, not 1929. Top tier tax cuts flood the financial market with gamblers' cash & deregulation provides rich avenues of exploitation. They can't help themselves because it's baked right in to their ideology.

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
Jesus stated that he came not to condemn the world but to save the world.

Correction, a book with no known and proven authorship with no DEFINITIVE edition ASSERTS that a man named Jesus existed and said that. If Jesus existed and said the things he is purported to say, he is quite obviously a WHACK job. Claims of Godhood and sanity are not even kissing cousins.