I think chicks dig guys with beards!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: tec699
I walk into Wallmart and all the chickaroo's are checking me out! I haven't shaved in a week and have a scruffy beard! The chicks dig it!

:Q
it's true... except you lost me at the Walmart part

sixone

Lifer
May 3, 2004
I walk into Wallmart and all the chickaroo's are checking me out! I haven't shaved in a week and have a scruffy beard! The chicks dig it!

Ummmm...check your fly?

:p

miri

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2003
I do not go to walmart anymore but when I did in the past, everyone looked like mutants.

johnjbruin

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2001
Originally posted by: alien42
Originally posted by: Descartes
Originally posted by: IHateMyJob2004

Ya, the skumbag look is big these days.

WTF? Since when did having a beard constitute a "scumbag look"? I hadn't shaved in about 5 days in this picture; do I look like a scumbag? Wait, don't answer that... :)

Women don't care for excess scruff in my experience. A little seems to go a long way, but there's definitely an aesthetic threshold. I wouldn't call it looking like a scumbag, but I guess the perception is that of being unkept. I personally couldn't care less, but to each their own. I hate having a completely smooth face, so I always let it grow out a day or so before shaving again.

consider yourself lucky, thats about a day and a half of growth for me

same here. I hate shaving. If i didnt shave for 5 days you would not recognize me anymore.

Aug 26, 2004
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Originally posted by: biostud
But I can't grow a beard :(
buy a glue-on one at Walmart :p

lol...or pull a beavis and butthead and just half ass shave you head and glue that on there :D

EDIT: and walk around saying "Hey baby, you wanna stroke my beard?"