I think chicks dig guys with beards!

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
I walk into Wallmart and all the chickaroo's are checking me out! I haven't shaved in a week and have a scruffy beard! The chicks dig it!

:Q

thawolfman

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
I thought the thread title involved you digging chicks with beards~ :Q :eek:

Edit: But then they are Walmart girls, so...

:D

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Originally posted by: tec699
I walk into Wallmart and all the chickaroo's are checking me out! I haven't shaved in a week and have a scruffy beard! The chicks dig it!

the only chicks i know who dig beards are chicks with beards of their own, under their armpits

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
Originally posted by: alien42

the only chicks i know who dig beards are chicks with beards of their own, under their armpits

:(

RichieZ

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2000

u mean like french chicks? some of them are hot tho

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Originally posted by: RichieZ

no, like stinky hippie chicks
who have a strange hotness about them, besides the extra hair and au naturale stench

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Title correction:

Chicks who dig Walmart dig guys with overgrown peachfuzz on their face

Please make the required changes immediately.

Aug 26, 2004
Originally posted by: RichieZ

no, like stinky hippie chicks
who have a strange hotness about them, besides the extra hair and au naturale stench

lmfao

Sep 29, 2004

Ya, the skumbag look is big these days.

Descartes

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: IHateMyJob2004

WTF? Since when did having a beard constitute a "scumbag look"? I hadn't shaved in about 5 days in this picture; do I look like a scumbag? Wait, don't answer that... :)

Women don't care for excess scruff in my experience. A little seems to go a long way, but there's definitely an aesthetic threshold. I wouldn't call it looking like a scumbag, but I guess the perception is that of being unkept. I personally couldn't care less, but to each their own. I hate having a completely smooth face, so I always let it grow out a day or so before shaving again.

Juno

Lifer
Jul 3, 2004

You may be speaking of redneck chicks. :p

Cattlegod

Diamond Member
May 22, 2001
the retarded 65yr old greeter at the entrance doesn't classify as a chick, she gets paid to do that

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Originally posted by: Descartes
Originally posted by: IHateMyJob2004

WTF? Since when did having a beard constitute a "scumbag look"? I hadn't shaved in about 5 days in this picture; do I look like a scumbag? Wait, don't answer that... :)

Women don't care for excess scruff in my experience. A little seems to go a long way, but there's definitely an aesthetic threshold. I wouldn't call it looking like a scumbag, but I guess the perception is that of being unkept. I personally couldn't care less, but to each their own. I hate having a completely smooth face, so I always let it grow out a day or so before shaving again.

consider yourself lucky, thats about a day and a half of growth for me

cressida

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2000
I am currently in a small college town and the Walmart here are filled with sorority girls. Very hot but they often have their heads above the clouds.