I need info on the Voodoo3 3000 AGP

speg

Diamond Member
Apr 30, 2000
www.speg.com
I need info on the TV-Out. What type of connector(s) are on it? Is it only S-Video? If so can you get adapters for the, umm what is it called with the typical yellow cable for video and red and white for audio? thanks,

DrWermit

Feb 26, 2000
Yes you can get an S-Video to Phono/RCA female converter or you could make your own up with parts from Radio Shack. Try Dalco.com and Belkin.com for the complete connector. Full specs of the V3000 are at 3dfx.com.

speg

Diamond Member
Apr 30, 2000
www.speg.com
$40???!!! I'm paying $190 something! (Canadian of course) but there is still the $45 (Canadian) rebate, so i guess $150 ain't bad.

TimTim

Banned
Jul 4, 2000
Hey SPEG,

The Voodoo3 3000 has S-Video out, but mine came with a S-Video to Composite converter so you can use it even if your TV doesn't have S-Video in. It's just a little piece that plugs in the S-Video out of the card and then has a Composite "in" so you can use a standard RCA type cable to plug into your TV. Mine works great too on the TV, alot better than i expected.

I bought my 3000 a long time ago when it first came out, and it was the retail package. I don't know for sure if they still include the converter, but i would think so!!

Also my box says nothing about having it on the outside, so don't worry if it doesn't say it's included. It's problably still in there.

Also www.buy.com has the 3000 retail package for $112 U.S. dollars. I also got 3 free games included in mine, but i don't know if they still pack those in anymore, since it has been a long time since i bought mine.