i need a few things explained to me

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by: dpm
Originally posted by: Genesys
Originally posted by: Genesys for the same reasons that square pegs dont fit in round holes. a man and a woman get together to procreate. they have their insturments that help facilitate this. a man has a penis to stick in the womans vagina. however, if you get 2 men together [or 2 women] they no longer have any use for their sexual organs. a womans vagina doesnt go into a womans vagina, nor does a mans penis go into a mans penis. therefore it is not intended for 2 men to get together and have a relationship [otherwise they would have vaginas as well] besides, what other species on this planet is homosexual?
Well, that is at least a coherent reason. However, following your logic through, would you also say that masturbation is morally wrong? After all, a man has a penis to stick in the womans vagina. However, if you get one man on his own, he has no use for his sexual organ. Therefore it is not intended for 1 man to masturbate. You've never masturbated, have you Genesys?
no, it is not intended for man to masturbate, its just a side effect of man being overly creative and finding new uses for his hands [to mimic vaginas] and ill choose to leave that question unanswered.

Fair enough. I respect your right not to incriminate yourself. However, I must presume you guilty, and question why I should tolerate you? After all, you agree that masturbation is a "morally objectionable practice", and thus put yourself in the same category as "murderers, rapists, and theives".

So...
"im not a masturbator, i dont have masturbating friends, but i do know people who masturbate. i dont give a damn about "masturbator rights" because they have the same rights that are granted to the straight people by the constitution. all they want is the "right" to marry so they can get around insurance policies and inherit the property of their deceased right hand. theyve already got America to tolerate them, they better stop before theres a big backlash because I [and many that I know] are becomeing increasingly irritated with masturbators and their "fight"".

actually i dont masturbate, i just think its proper to leave all sexual practices where they belong, with the person they were done with. however, your post is rather silly since all masturbators already have rights, and no one in their right mind would want to marry their hand. although in 20 years, we may have a movement for that too.

moonbeam and zebo, ill have to address you newest posts when i get home as i have no time to do it now. but zebo, technically, im technically not violating thier rights since they technically dont possess it by law.

yes, i know, technicalities, and thats what youre fighting to change, i know, i know.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Welcome back... you were truly missed :)
-------------
Yeah, but the bullet did creased my scalp. :D

Zebo, we're gonna get delt with when he gets home. Hehe, makes the old mind spin. :D

dpm

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2002
Originally posted by: Millennium
How come this forum has few moderates? Everyone is a fanatic here.

I don't know. I've noticed a few people enter as moderate, but tend to be pushed further and further to the extreme as time (and arguments) go on.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

I don't know. I've noticed a few people enter as moderate, but tend to be pushed further and further to the extreme as time (and arguments) go on.
But that's the whole point. We get to see what fools we are. By the way, you are an asshole. Maybe a nice one, but an asshole, none the less. And don't ever call me a fanatic. I simply know I'm right. A fanatic is somebody who thinks different than me and won't admit they are wrong when I show them. For example, Caddy is a fanatic.

daniel1113

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Originally posted by: Zebo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
youve been brainwashed by liberals who go around preaching their tolerance crap.

why dont we stop being bigoted towords murderers, rapists, and theives? lets tolerate them like the normal functioning members of society they are. you dont have to tolerate everything is the point im trying to make.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The key difference is "murderers, rapists, and theives?" are violating others rights.. like you are doing to gays by not allowing them to engage in matrimony as you are allowed to with opposite sex. Namley equal rights before the law. Gay relationships, drug use, prosititution, polygomy are all consentual behavior between willing adults so no violation of natural law or the golden rule is taking place. Only violation occuring is to your bigoted sensibilites and your will for people to be like you and eliminate the percieved opposition.

Wow... simply amazing.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: daniel1113
Originally posted by: Zebo
youve been brainwashed by liberals who go around preaching their tolerance crap.

why dont we stop being bigoted towords murderers, rapists, and theives? lets tolerate them like the normal functioning members of society they are. you dont have to tolerate everything is the point im trying to make.

The key difference is "murderers, rapists, and theives?" are violating others rights.. like you are doing to gays by not allowing them to engage in matrimony as you are allowed to with opposite sex. Namley equal rights before the law. Gay relationships, drug use, prosititution, polygomy are all consentual behavior between willing adults so no violation of natural law or the golden rule is taking place. Only violation occuring is to your bigoted sensibilites and your will for people to be like you and eliminate the percieved opposition.

Wow... simply amazing.
Well, don't hold us all in suspense. Tap into that wise-beyond-your-years intellect and tell us how it really is Opie.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Moonbeam

But that's the whole point. We get to see what fools we are. By the way, you are an asshole. Maybe a nice one, but an asshole, none the less. And don't ever call me a fanatic. I simply know I'm right. A fanatic is somebody who thinks different than me and won't admit they are wrong when I show them. For example, Caddy is a fanatic.

It all depends on one's point of view.;)

Millennium and dpm - "Moderates" have opinions on individual subjects too. It think that people here have opinions (otherwise they wouldn't post here) and wish to express them. If expressing ones opinion makes them "extreme" then all but the ones who can't make up their mind on things aren't "extreme". I don't post about things I don't wish to express my opinion on, and I believe I can safely say that other's do the same. So people come accross as "extreme" and not "well rounded/moderate" because they only post about things they wish to express their opinion on.

CkG

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
While walking my doggie I looked west and noticed a person asea on a raft. He was frantically dipping a pail into the ocean and moving to the other side he emptied it.. This person kept doing this and may still be doing it as I had to be on my walk. As I sat down here and entered this forum and this thread as if by divine guidance I began to understand the riddle of the 'bailing man and the sea'.
Thank you Genesys, I thought him to be a bit nutty. Had I thought longer on it or read this thread before the walk, I would have understood.