I need a conservative (partisan) viewpoint for this cultural reference.

MrColin

Platinum Member
May 21, 2003
Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan have been aptly compared to Gordon Gekko and Eddie Munster.
What are some quality comparisons to be made for Obama and Biden?
Thanks in advance.

Gekko: (Mostly biographical similarity)
Gordon_Gekko.jpg

Munster: (Mostly the looks)
Eddie_Munster.JPG

kia75

Oct 30, 2005
Obama often gets compared to the Anti-christ, false savior, etc. This comparison only works for religious Christians, because unless you know the anti-christ mythology you aren't going to get the references.

I've yet to see any comparisons on Biden.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
I know this is not what you are looking for, but it freaked me out so much that I had to share...

A combo picture of Biden and Clinton after hearing of the death of the American ambassador in Benghazi -

Clinton-Biden-Combination--46401.jpg

Last edited:

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I know this is not what you are looking for, but it freaked me out so much that i wanted to share...

A combo picture of Biden/Clinton, the guys who are running for re-election -

Clinton-Biden-Combination-----46401.jpg
What's with the lipstick? That looks shopped to me. The pixels are all wrong.

EDIT:
I know this is not what you are looking for, but it freaked me out so much that I had to share...

A combo picture of Biden and Clinton after hearing of the death of the American ambassador in Benghazi -

Clinton-Biden-Combination--46401.jpg

What's with the edit? Wasn't your boy Romney the one smiling after that event?

Last edited:

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Obama would be this composite guy named Adolf Hussein Stalin:

sure-he-can-obama-nazi-communist-politics-1314044740.jpg

barack-hussein-obama-muslim-brotherhood-america-sad-hill-news-1.jpg

obama-communist.jpg

And Biden would be Soupy Sales:

biden_sales.jpg

gone%2Bbut%2Bnot%2Bforgotten%2Bsoupy%2Bsales.jpg

Aug 23, 2000
Obama often gets compared to the Anti-christ, false savior, etc. This comparison only works for religious Christians, because unless you know the anti-christ mythology you aren't going to get the references.

I've yet to see any comparisons on Biden.

Obama can't be the Anti-Christ or Hitler. The Libs used those up on Bush.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004

not only is right wing humor lacking, (this is typical tho) but the ignorance of basic political structures/economics is on full display. Wow. It's like every year the sucking sound of intelligence being lost coming from the right wing media cult gets louder.

Just a FYI righties, Obama is YOU GUYS messiah. You are the ones that feed so much hate/attention to him.

Damn, imagine if we had a full-on black president, the freaking south would rise again. (in their wheelchairs and diapers)

In 20 years these folks will be ashamed of their attitudes as they tell their grandchildren how cool it was to be a American when O was prez. Bet on it.

Same as you are very hard pressed to find one of these older righties who supported Nixon until he resigned.

Last edited:

MrColin

Platinum Member
May 21, 2003
What the hell, I need a break.

obama_mad_cover_funny.jpg

8f5.jpg

Thanks for contributing! Alfred E. Neuman & Dr. Evil, pretty good. I admit my personal bias gets in the way on this. The Gekko/Munster thing works for me because they just seem to fit like a glove, and is pretty scathing. On the other hand, there hasn't been a president since the birth of MAD who wasn't caracatured as Alfred, and Dr. Evil is bald and short and obviously came from elite stock. I'm really hoping to find something blisteringly harsh with some undeniable real-life similarity.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Thanks for contributing! Alfred E. Neuman & Dr. Evil, pretty good. I admit my personal bias gets in the way on this. The Gekko/Munster thing works for me because they just seem to fit like a glove, and is pretty scathing. On the other hand, there hasn't been a president since the birth of MAD who wasn't caracatured as Alfred, and Dr. Evil is bald and short and obviously came from elite stock. I'm really hoping to find something blisteringly harsh with some undeniable real-life similarity.

Biden is a tough one, as he is generally just thought of as an irresponsible loon that only came back into the memesphere last night.

I really think the closest popular culture match has got to be the iconic Crayzee Eddie!

crazyeddie.gif

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001

not only is right wing humor lacking, (this is typical tho) but the ignorance of basic political structures/economics is on full display. Wow. It's like every year the sucking sound of intelligence being lost coming from the right wing media cult gets louder.

Ummm, that is a LEFT-wing caricature of what they perceive the Right-wing sees in Obama.

The lefties here always get the righty perspective wrong, too much projection.

MrColin

Platinum Member
May 21, 2003
Back on topic...

Biden looks totally like Beavis!

bcaa8223-3e58-4c34-881b-983d0d1cf2a5.jpg

I can totally go for Beavis on this, now I need an Obama. Preferably without any kind of monkey or jiggaboo theme. Some charismatic smooth talker that represents a larger behind-the-scenes evil.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I can totally go for Beavis on this, now I need an Obama. Preferably without any kind of monkey or jiggaboo theme. Some charismatic smooth talker that represents a larger behind-the-scenes evil.
Can the behind the scenes evil be non-existent just like real life? Not sure how to convey that though. :hmm:

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
The Pied Piper might work, those cartoons do speak to what I'm looking for.

Yeah, that cartoonist does not hold back any punches. Shame we cant get a real debate like that in the USA.

I would post some of the more politically incorrect ones but i'd rather not have to deal with the secret service goons.

Last edited:

Theb

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
Biden has the devil-may-care attitude of The Bandit crossed with the devil-may-care attitude of Uncle Buck.

6a00e54ee7b64288330120a5184516970b-400wi

smokeyandthebandit22222222.jpg