I know who the guest speaker at the RNC is going to be.....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
I was really hoping for Sarah, but let's see if Clint can excite the crowd tonight...

85773776.jpg

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
It's Clint... Maybe an actor can pretend better...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes Umbrella39, it look like you are right.

As for me I somehow kinda like actor Clint Eastwood in a hollywood B and C movie way. Maybe Clint Eastwood's best talent as an actor was in having the best sneer in the business in a mainly Western type initial body of work. Lately, Clint has broadened his venue of work to all kinds of other themes, wresting with Uranagtangs and other themes, added actor director to his resume, as well as being the mayor of a real city. And in the process Clint Eastwood, IMHO, has demonstarted a resume that establishes his credentials as a far more legitimate actor.

But as Umbrella39 points out, Any favorable opinion I have of Eastwood will not tempt me to endorse or vote for Mitt Romney. Come the end of the general election in early 11/2012, I will still be agin Romneyas a human being and a politician, while retaining some respect for Eastwood the actor.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
It's Clint... Maybe an actor can pretend better...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes Umbrella39, it look like you are right.

As for me I somehow kinda like actor Clint Eastwood in a hollywood B and C movie way. Maybe Clint Eastwood's best talent as an actor was in having the best sneer in the business in a mainly Western type initial body of work. Lately, Clint has broadened his venue of work to all kinds of other themes, wresting with Uranagtangs and other themes, added actor director to his resume, as well as being the mayor of a real city. And in the process Clint Eastwood, IMHO, has demonstarted a resume that establishes his credentials as a far more legitimate actor.

But as Umbrella39 points out, Any favorable opinion I have of Eastwood will not tempt me to endorse or vote for Mitt Romney. Come the end of the general election in early 11/2012, I will still be agin Romneyas a human being and a politician, while retaining some respect for Eastwood the actor.

chowderhead

Platinum Member
Dec 7, 1999
Clint is embarrassing himself. Very sad to see him like this trying to ad lib and reading his lines.
If it wasn't Clint Eastwood, people would wonder who let this guy on stage ramble on.