I know who the guest speaker at the RNC is going to be.....

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Barrack Obama thats who...hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/romney-advisers-don-t-know-rnc-mystery-guest-182603409.html

TAMPA, Fla. — Who is the mystery guest speaker at this year's Republican National Convention? Mitt Romney's top advisers claim that even they are out of the loop.

Great idea, the Republicans can show a video of all his lies, gaffes and fuck-ups, he's made enough to fill a couple of hours of video. Do you think the media will show it?

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Great idea, the Republicans can show a video of all his lies, gaffes and fuck-ups, he's made enough to fill a couple of hours of video. Do you think the media will show it?

That would certainly be an appropriate video given the tone of the Republican party lately. But I'm not sure it would be very smart symbolism to use their opportunity to communicate their ideas to the American people to spread the message "we hate Obama with the fury of a million super novas". I mean, that's great and all, but that's not really a great leadership plan ;)

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Worked for Obama...who is STILL blaming Bush for all the mistakes Obama is making.

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
Worked for Obama...who is STILL blaming Bush for all the mistakes Obama is making.

Cause Obama's magic wand broke. That's why he couldn't fix all of the previous mistakes the Bush administration made in the 24 hours since becoming the POTUS.

Jan 25, 2011
Trump is such a complete joke. How he became a face of the GOP in any capacity escapes me but it can bring nothing but negatives along with it.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
I understand it. He is rich (money buys you access) and VERY over the top. The guy gets attention simply for being who he is. He can self claim to be the voice of the GOP and even if the entire leadership of the GOP denies it the media would still say he was as well.

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
I'll bet it's going to be Todd Akin; I hear he's plugging a new theory, "Breast Milk Cures Homosexuality"

Sure to be a hit in Tampa.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
JEDIYoda, you should put up a poll for this thread so we can see everyone's guesses. It might be fun.

My choices would be..............................

119651-former-alaska-governor-sarah-palin-wears-a-new-hampshire-sweatshirt-du.jpg

or

Clint-Eastwood.jpg

Hehehehe. The roof of that convention center would come off!

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001

This has been the ENTIRE Republican political strategy since Obama was elected, so why not?

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
As for me, I don't have a clue on the secret identity of the un named GOP sqeaker, it why I rely on the dual strategy of barf bags and earmuffs. But their are also medical high blood blood pressure issues, when the mystery GOP speaker is named, if its someone like very sleezy Rice, I will try the earmuffs first, because I will probably run out of barf bags in 2 minutes flat if I don't.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
lol, funny, but then I remember that the GOP learned the hard way that inviting Obama to speak to them is... shall we say, counter productive?
They'd have to clear it with Fox first. Pubs getting the shit kicked out of them on live TV can be embarrassing for the invested content carrier.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
I've heard it will be Trump. Would love it to be Eastwood.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Face the facts, Trump is Eastwood with bad combover.