I just went to the kitchen to get a beer out of the refrigerator.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

charrison

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: etech
Originally posted by: HappyPuppy
My wife walked in and I jokingly suggested that i should get a mini fridge to put under or beside my desk to keep beer in so I wouldn't have to walk to the kitchen, AND SHE AGREED! WTF! Women aren't supposed to be that easy.

Damn, now I have to think of something else I want.

Start worrying now, women are not that easy. She wants something, she wants something very very expensive and is just setting you up for it.

Etech is very wise.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: SuperSix
I have a cool little Sanyo frig.. Something like THIS, sitting right next to my chair, it's great for keeping frosty cold beverages within arms reach. :D

Or if you want something a little larger, (And a better deal than Rossman's, IMHO:)), have a look at THIS.

How is your deal better than mine?

Mine is 4.9 cubic feet and the same price (@ B&M not .com).

:D

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
mmm beer

wait... did you ever answer what kind of beer?

charrison

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: RossMAN
I have a cool little Sanyo frig.. Something like THIS, sitting right next to my chair, it's great for keeping frosty cold beverages within arms reach. :D

Or if you want something a little larger, (And a better deal than Rossman's, IMHO:)), have a look at THIS.

Costco rocks

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
My wife walked in and I jokingly suggested that i should get a mini fridge to put under or beside my desk to keep beer in so I wouldn't have to walk to the kitchen, AND SHE AGREED! WTF! Women aren't supposed to be that easy.

sex.

Apathetic

Platinum Member
Dec 23, 2002
I hate to tell you this, but either one of two things has happened:

1) That's not your wife! She's been replaced by a pod clone!
2) She's planning on adding something "special" (shudder) to the "honey do" list.

Run while you still can.

Dave

SuperSix

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: RossMAN

Miy choice has:
Stainless steel front door panel
holds 10 cans in door dispenser instead of 7. :)
Many more WalMarts than Costco's. (Does he have one around, AND have a membership?)
It has a one year parts AND labor warranty (WlaMart's return policies are more flexible than Costco's)
Freezer compartment
Holds(3) 2-liter bottles (Not 2)

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999

Sound like a good way to keep you out of the kitchen.